This manga is about a man collecting tattooed skins of escaped convicts

This manga is about a man collecting tattooed skins of escaped convicts.

>no theme
>no dump
OP, you're a fag.
As a sempai, i have to fix your mistake.
So, i'll dump new chapter of golden kamui.

And its getting ananime

This looks like the setup for a bara doujin.

I wonder if this is true.

No, it's totaly pure.
They just bros.

I didn't expect these gay orgy chapters to get translated so soon. Weren't the raws like like 30 chapters ahead of the translations?

And that's all for today, folks!

what happens in the locust shed, STAYS in the locust shed

Inkarmat is cute. Cute!

She really is. Too bad that she smells of deathflags though.

This. I don't trust her.

holy shit
I hated the plot twist of him being her father but it's not true?

Tanigaki can't keep getting away with it

>>A sombre exposition is revealed whiled an aphrodisiac fueled bara romp is playing in the background
I don't think I'll ever predict what Noda will throw at us next

At least he won't die gay.

MORE

MORE AAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Does anyone have any info on the whole otter thing? I can't find anything about that.

Also the sunfishes apparently bask because they're full of parasites and they want birds to eat them, pretty gross.

>this chapter
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Fuck off, guy.
Anyway, I decided to give this a read and I pray it's never given an anime.

>I pray it's never given an anime
I have terrible news for you.

>I pray it's never given an anime.
I've got bad news for you.

user-kun...i...

It will be over soon.

But it is getting an anime, user, isn't that wonderful?

As someone that only recently picked up the manga too. Let me be the first to say but I am sorry our comfy manga threads are going to come to an end soon. The fanbase will be ruined like everything before it.

>>he died with his penis stuck inside the bear
Welp, now I've seen everything

Only 2-3 chapters before he bones her.

>they don't know
>he doesn't know

Be more positive, if we stay strong we can make the newfags go, most of them are goiing to be fujos and they fon't like muscles or history lessons.

At this point Noda is just trying to include as much Gay stuff as he can and see if it's greenlighted by the editors

Bless him

They're catching up fast, we're only like 15 chapters behind (and also, this scene has nothing to do with the scene most people were upset about which were at night in a bathhouse)

This one?

that's a nice idea, normies would get turned off by these gay vibes

Is that panel whit Asirpa gropping Sugimoto?

GOAT manga death with Raoh.

Mmm, yes, delicious, I don't understand why this would upset anyone (unless they were justifiably upset that Sugimoto is pushed off to the side as if he isn't the sexiest of them all)

>Kiroranke's junk is visible
No h-homo tho....

I started this series unwillingly thinking it would be annoyingly edgy

But in that spread page Sugimoto's sugimotos look nice, would motorboat him.

>that chest hair
>no ass hair
damn matagis
If only you new how it's uncomfortable to take a shit with them.

There is a plenty lf dick motion in that chapter. Also, still surprised that Shiraishi is really small.

Why is Shirashi so lewd

That's Ogata.

How the fuck will they adapt the anime? There's like 400 questions about the production of the anime that seems to have no solid answers

>how much they'll adapt it (considering there's lot of downtime in between murder/homo/stealing)
>what studio is adapting it
>will it be censored to hell and back
>what are the cast

You need some bear meat to remember names better.

Impossible, Ogata is the purest of them all

That is one big fish.

>that shiraishi butt shot
>the fucking balls in shadow

I am worried that it end beings stills the animation.

Why is a sea otter lewder than the meat of a raped bear?

Someone post the panel with Shiraishi being dick-slapped.

Oh you sweet summer child, I had hopes and dreams like that once. Several series where we said we would band together to keep our threads pure and uncontained by shitposters and irc.

Not one has succeeded.

>Ogata is the purest of them all
Funny thing is I was thinking the same while I was reading this.
And then he ended up a psychopathic murderer of his own parents.
Matagi is the purest.

Yeah sure, but Ogata's not a sexual degenerate or a lewd hoe

He is just a crazy guy with no sexual drive. Poor man.

Neither is every other member of a "good" team.

I SHALL PARTAKE!

>kiroranke
Called it. He stands out when we put the cast together, we don't know a goddamn thing about him.

She better not fucking die.

You are incorrect. That is a cooking manga. Not even joking.

So Kiroranke was the one who is going to betray Asirpa? I just hope there is no twist where Sugimoto ends being the traitor.

This. The manga always let me pretty hungry.

I mean, Kiroranke was in Judas Iscariot's place in that Last Supper homage cover the series had before

My poor little newfriend. Like dreams, these times must come to an end

It might just be another Kingdom. The anime adaptation getting largely ignored and the manga continuing as normal.

I wonder if anyone has ever collated the favourite musics of major mangakas.

There was no bear ficking in Kingdom.

I doubt the anime adaptation will get that far.

True.
And it's pretty ok for normies in the beginning of the series. Hell it might really be popular with all those epic battles and cute loli.
It's a shame Asipra is not like this from the start .

Oh shit you're right

But the cute girl kills endangered species, so that is going to trigger normies.

Tsugumomo got an anime and the threads are still pretty comfy when they come
granted it's an exception and not the rule, we can just hope for another

>kills endangered species
All those species are dead by now anyway.

>>Sugimoto's in Peter's position
I shall now anticipate a plot in which Sugimoto disowning Asirpa three times ere the rooster crows

Fear not the dark, my friend.

Why don't you share with the class what we "don't know" smartass.

It's getting an anime

Also, it's going to get incredibly gay later.

magnificent

>they're picking out roses earlier
>'bara' means 'rose' in nip
Welp.