Why do musicians keep doing this?

>find band or artist I like
>support them
>buy their music
>maybe go to their shows
>see them on social media
>”hey guys check out my new interview about racial/gender identity in the age of DRUMPF”
>”our new song is about global warming and the ignorance happening right now about such a dangerous issue”
>”we stand against white supremacy at every turn”

Every. Fucking. Time.

I’m a professional classical musician. I absolutely never talk about politics, considering 85% of the people who come see me or buy my music are progressive libshits

Why the fuck does every band or artist need to take a political stand. Your opinion as an artist doesn’t fucking matter, it just turns people off or makes people who are liberal like you a little bit more than they already did.

Why can’t people just make art and not directly engage in political talking points. It just ruins everything you do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hTkywyKV-9U
youtu.be/6GinCT8YMrg
youtube.com/watch?v=5L1d-meq5uo
open.spotify.com/track/4ruMmtiZxziC08MiIW6HLl?si=d25m8YeoQo-r6NUYIw2l-g
youtu.be/fXiMnYVZFiM
youtu.be/hEViH9c2MCQ
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

politics have become a commodity, something to be hip and fashionable

Ask yourself who runs the record labels that pay these musicians' bills.
No surprise, it's a tribal thing...

No these are mostly indie or underground bands I don’t really listen to anybody on record labels

These people are just basic-bitch progressives at heart

talented people are smart enough to know drumpf is bad

hate to break it to you

stop listening to pop and hip-hop

This is every genre retard

Every genre besides bluegrass. Even my fellow classical musicians will post some gay ass #metoo and “AY FUCK DRUMPF” retardation on social media

you have to understand the Illuminati needs everyone to be effected to transform the world. they fully realize that some only listen to music, only watch shows, only games, etc. it must be in every facet of life to reach every person.

>the Illuminati
Fucking Jay-z
I knew he was behind this

This is why I don't follow musicians, comedians, or actors on social media. They always ramble on about shit they obviously know nothing about. Those people are completely detached from the average citizen and don't go home to most of our problems.

Attention whoring and catering to their public.
That's all there is to it.

There's a lot of Illuminati stuff in hip hop culture but the music is so dull I barely follow it

Stop listening to faggot music and start listening to black metal.

>797979
>a triangle
What did he mean by this?

Straight black metal is way too fucking boring

>muh tremolo riff
>muh blast beat
>muh incoherent screeching

I generally only like blackened death metal like enfold darkness

Death Grips are meme but I respect how they never get political and rarely open their mouths

>I’m a professional classical musician
Are you Christian? Classical music when divorced of God is absolutely shit tier.
t. listen to classical music daily pre-1930s

You sound like a little faggot

Go to The Knife or Fever Ray's social media and see plenty of "minorities"shitting on their ultra lefty politics. It's getting down right suicidal. Good albums though.

Obviously they're trying to go for self expression, but are failing because the first thing they can think of is what they've subconsciously been brainwashed. Shows a lack of depth and creativity.. but yeah, a lot of artists have been ruined for me because of their shitty, lefty preaching.

That’s because they understand that touching on gay mainstream issues ruins your art and ruins the mystique of your image.

Death grips does have some SJW-ish lyrics though, but it’s not in your face

t. fixing his corpse paint

Yes I’m a Christian

There’s actually a lot of new classical music that is really good. You’re probably talking about post-modern classical music which is actually dying pretty quick these days

Musicians build their lives around music and vastly overrate its ability to change people fundamental opinions. Since they devote their lives to it, and since they want their lives to have meaning, they've blended it with activism in order to make their mediocrity less soul-crushing. It's just 3 and a half minutes of what should be entertainment, but their egos need it to be more.

Wrong. Believe it or not some of these artists actually believe the bullshit that they talk about. The reason you hear about it now is because of social media.

Also many of the legendary romantic composers were either suspected atheist or openly atheist

Even Brahms, who was extremely conservative, was not even a Christian I believe

I just saw Portugal. The Man last week and they had to involve politics in their show. Add that to this me shitty sound they have, and they lost a fan of 8 years.

My all time favorite band is He Is Legend

I’ve been buying their albums for 11 years and I like all of them. They recently released an album with a song about global warming, cried about trump on social media, and then sucked ass when I went to go see them

Same with the girl in my OP. I love her music but she just posted about doing an interview with some music blog that covers PoC music or some gay shit

Every fucking time

I have no idea what you're talking about user.
youtube.com/watch?v=hTkywyKV-9U

Lmao no the best is stray from the path “goodnight Alt-right”

>There’s actually a lot of new classical music that is really good
TipTop selection?
>Brahms
Eh, "swelling overtures" are over rated
>atheists
It comes out in their music. If it was written to the glory of God it shows.

the only people dumb enough to be musicians are liberals

wow Brittany Venti looks great

On my phone so I can’t show you links but look up music by Sergio Assad, Ryuichi Sakamoto, Roland dyens, Astor pizzolla

Yeah, everyone has to let the world know they’re outraged. It’s disappointing that they don’t understand that their fans are more politically diverse than the think, it’s disppointing how incredibly politically retarded they are.

mix this with the fact that being a proglib is higher social currency than being non affiliated.

>have opinion
>people listen to you bout other stuff (music)
>feel important
>tell people your opinion

Every single half-breed looks identical

Race mixing creates a race of turbo semen demons

it sells

Is that Mree?

What are some good openly right-wing musicians / bands?

You could try listening to M8L8TH, Order of the Death’s Head, and Peste Noire instead.

>using social media
(^:,`

Musicians are overwhelmingly leftist, learn to separate art and artist before you cut yourself off from 95% of music and film.

The problem starts with you liking degenerate music in the first place.

This is why over the past few years I find myself only listening to foreign music that I cannot understand. Mostly from Japan and Russia.

>Classical music when divorced of God is absolutely shit tier.
That's absurd; you're thinking of contemporary trainwrecks. "Classical", which is mostly used to refer to orchestral, high-culture music is the way to go. Truly Europe's foremost cultural achievement.

Yes I fucking love her, her music is so feminine and pretty

art is dominated by sjws
also don't support artist who are sjws or support sjws

Not a very intelligent analysis. Rather generic and surface level. They get paid and coerced into these statements by their Jewish owned record labels and promoters.

youtu.be/6GinCT8YMrg

I liked Green Day since 1994.... 20+ year fan then they told me to go vote for cunt rag Hillary Clinton. Now Green Day can go FUCK THEMSELVES.

>Why the fuck does every band or artist need to take a political stand.
Because music is a reflection of the culture... and our culture is complete shit at the moment.

Here's something for you though: youtube.com/watch?v=5L1d-meq5uo

open.spotify.com/track/4ruMmtiZxziC08MiIW6HLl?si=d25m8YeoQo-r6NUYIw2l-g

because the masses are propaganda mirrors, they have to reflect something, and right now that something is leftism

virtue-signalling for attention

i feel the same way nowadays, but i don't feel good about it. Wish they would use fucking damn brains. How can you pretend to be cool and anti-establishment and then shill the most establishment candidate out there??? Maybe they knew it would be an easy subject to automatically gain some listeners because nobody cares about them anymore

Is that a skinny Brittany Venti?

Good sir, may I ask you who those find milkers belong too?

tri-digs confirmed. her name is Mree if you weren't joking. in the mean time here's a pic

Pretty much. Its a corporate product now. Just like consumer advocates are to marketing.

Just say it leaf. Its the jews

You're probably right because that sounds par for the course but this is Sup Forums and its ok to name the jew

But advertising is a thing though, consumer advocates are a thing and it makes money

You have shitty taste in music.

Bill burr is pretty spot on when it comes to women though. Well, in my experience at least

>t. I hate post modernism because of my autism meme

Just listen to old shit. Classic rock, Beatles, Neil young, all that. No sjws if they're dead

celebrities have to tow the leftist line so they don't get blackballed

>Shows a lack of depth and creativity.
Spot on.

I know what you mean.
I was listening to Huey Lewis and The News and noticed that the lyrics are mega-pozzed.
youtu.be/fXiMnYVZFiM

I still think it's a fabulous track on a sonic level and yet the lyrics almost ruin it for me now.
As an audiophile this has become a minor problem because I just love music.
I've always favored instrumental music.
Now I have to listen primarily to instrumental because I just can't handle the bullshit lyrics.
Which sucks because half the stuff I used to love when I was a kid was goth / new wave.
Every time I focus on the lyrics I'm reminded that these are proto-bugmen with musical talent.
I've found myself leaning back on all of the instrumental stuff I found back in my twenties / thirties.
Mostly stuff like Amon Tobin, Mitch Murder, Boards of Canada, Lost Years, Lazerhawk and the like.
But finding good instrumental prog-electro isn't easy, let me tell you.
I don't dare look into Perturbator's personal life.
Sometime sI just listen to classical.
Vivaldi is easily my favorite and I never have to worry about his politics.
He was a snooty lower aristocrat.
I can live with that.
I feel your pain, bro.
youtu.be/hEViH9c2MCQ

virtue signaling

"Post-modern classical" is a bunch of dissonant tonal bullshit.
I'm curious to know what you listen to.
Any links?

Really all "pop" songs share some variation of the chord structure I-V-Vi-iV (relative to key) for generic major key (Don’t stop Believin, Let it Be, Where is the Love) songs and the first two are swapped with the last two for generic minor key(Apologize-One Republic,Despacito, Numb-Linkin Park). For whatever reason our human brains love this simplistic reporting in pattern so for studios and artist to re use them is to insure the "catchy" factor. Slap on some mainstream meme instruments, celebrity identity and other relevant fluff with the illusion of hype via promotional advertising and you got yourself a hit

it's because their music degree has prerequisites for SJW courses

Beatles were the first SJWs

On my phone right now I’ll givd you links if I get home

Agreed

It’s because there’s a perception that clever people are left wing, so not so clever people publicly align themselves with the left. There is also a perception that you can demonstrate how clever you are by demonstrating your uncompromising commitment to left wing ideology. This works well because you never have to debate anyone because it’s not worth debating with Nazis. It’s actually a genius tactic on some levels because it allows people to feel they have retained the intellectual high ground without ever having to get into an intellectual discussion

Do you have something we can hear?

Because they are controlled by evil Jews who tell them what to say.

How are you a pro and don't realize that politics have been featured in music since literally forever?? It's a form of expression. It's like asking why people need to talk about politics.

You just need to come to terms with the fact that you need to be cooler. Being a hateful sperglord just sucks anymore. Sucks to be around and sucks have to look after; it just sucks

>”””””punk””””” band

You see guys. There's thing thing. A terrible thing that many artists sign that takes away their soul. This is called the 360 DEAL. The 360 deal means you become a product and you're no longer an artist and your opinions are worthless.

Deal with it.

hmmmmm... umm... uhhhh nevermind ...

>jewsic

you are an idiot, music was perfect in 1700. jews fucked it up.

>jewic

Lmao this is a new one

Somewhat agreed, Scarlatti and Bach are still fucking awesome. Jam that shit loud in your car.

But playing mathmatical pieces on harpshichord does get old after a while. Listen to Rachmaninoff’s arrangement of chaconne by Bach played on piano to know what I mean

SHO AYE AM SHLAVO SHISHEK

i met this nigga in person. i honestly like him on a personal level despite being a bit of a weirdo and a total commie, so it'll be a shame when he gets thrown into treblinka 2.0

with the rest of the next six gorillion commies that is