Please stop

hit a little too close to home?

>>>/leftypol/

SAGE

I mean honestly good for you.
The trolling if it makes you happy.

SAGE

>I think I know why you are so rasist.
I wonder how much that big dick will help you're fellow nigger sub humans when they can't graduate high school and live of white man taxes

kys

you made this thread already and got instantly BTFO

the white one looks like a clit in comparison

This is now a trad pic thread.

Ok you posted it just enough times for me to hate myself, you win, you can stop now.

That is a perfectly shaped cock OP

>only 8in
fuckin kek. Have 9in and come back to me.

>mfw the sheer amount of insecure white boy faggots with tiny little bitch penises ITT who are scrambling to run damage control

No you don't
I am not gay

>white aesthetic penis
will feel maximum pleasure from blowjob, any normal women will be pleased with it

>nigger ugly dong
no women will take it into mouth, he can fuck only biggest roasties or horse pussy

The reason I am racist is because we lower our education standards to accommodate niggers, meanwhile, China and India are ramping up their technological competition with us, and we are going to get beaten if we don't operate at the top of our game, and it will be all niggers' fault.

pls stop

I think its a bit more than that OP

I'm a woman

That guy is a literal faggot

>muh big dick
To compensate for your tiny brain

Yeah we haven't even invented the wheel or built a successful civilization ever but at least muh dick is big

too bad they cant use their dicks to build a functioning civilization

Can we get some janitors in here?
2 threads same topic
1 post by this ID
fucking sage

dumb nigger slave bait faggot forgot his meme flag pussy ass retarded as fuck inbred island dweller go fucking figure lul
sage

I hope they said no homo after that

This is why all niggers are so angry dumb and violent they will never not be jealous their entire existence is built around being dumb animals cause they infinitely jealous of white superiority

Sent.

THIS IS HOW YOU KNOW Sup Forums MODS ARE COMPROMISED, THEY LEAVE SHIT LIKE THIS UP BUT DELETE THREADS WITH ACTUAL INFO. TAKE IT UPON YOURSELF TO DEFEND THIS PLACE AND SAGE THIS SHILL THREAD.

Ah well, at least the balls aren't touching. SAGE

I havent seen anyone make a good comeback fuckkk

at least try not to repeat alide threads. amateur. sagerino

clearly shopped

why would anyone get mad about this?
pretending all blacks are hung is pathetic.
get over it.

fagggg :DDD sage

aw come on bong im eating...