How do you deal with your hatred, Sup Forums?

How do you deal with your hatred, Sup Forums?
What do you do with it?
How does one function when one lacks the ability to turn it into anything useful?
I'd give anything to have that old-school artist's ability to turn it into productivity.

is he ok???????

He is just asleeps in some bloods.

A little neosporin and he’ll be fine.

his eyes are open tho

Need at least one eye on the streets

I turn it into spirituality. I remove myself in thoughts from this world and look to deeper, broader things. The small things that make me hate all these subhumans around me seem unimportant in comparison, I see the big wheel turning, it´s quite beautiful. Hate made me spiritual.

Correction. Eye.

Just another peaceful activity of the hispanic community! Beautitful! Trump, Let Them In!™

I was raised evangelist; seeing the big wheel makes me hate both humanity AND God.

i hope he was a fag

Hatred if a nigger emotion.
Anger is natural for a man to feel, it let's him know he's been slighted. But hatred only occurs when you're incapable of doing anything about the slight. Anger which festers becomes hate, and anger only festers if you're impotent. Study, exercise, meditate, eat well. Be good people.

Keeps one eye open cause the streets never sleep

That's exactly why I don't go to that Mexican acupuncture clinic.
Not very hygiene.

But this guy is still a head

First of all, why are you so angry?

Sage advice.
I certainly feel fucking impotent.

Idiocy. Both my own, and humanity's in the broader sense.
Betrayal I'm powerless to do anything about besides an end of the line type spree; and I've got things going on atm preventing that. Good things; but they mean I have to essentially swallow this bullshit that doesn't want to go down.

never thought i would read something this smart on Sup Forums one day

is he okay?

I'm checking this one so hard it might actually be true...

This is one of the smartest boards on this fucking site.
Intelligence, hatred, and insanity often go hand in hand in hand though.

I started to “appreciate” that’s why some guys kill the parents/loved ones/family/kids/wife etc. before their killing sprees elsewhere. They can’t bear to have them live through the public shitshow that will ensue, so they “spare them” from it.

Pretty shitty to do, but I “get it”, the older I get.

All we can do is swallow the shit my friend. Until that last loved one gets taken from us by fate one way or another.

Then...watch out.

Always have someone to live for. Otherwise you’ll go down the shitter.

what's the story here?

Townsfolk had nowhere to store their kitchen knives; so this guy graciously volunteered to store them for everyone.

Shit. From the thumbnail I thought this was another anti-faggot thread with the bloke covered in dildos.

Is this what happens when you run with a knife?

Yeah, I feel this. Not wanting to put my mother through it was the only thing that kept me from suicide in darker times.
She's still around atm; but wanting to live for myself & what I still have left to do keeps me going. Hopefully, when I'm through with that, the situations others who excite my enmity find themselves in will be bad enough to make me feel leaving them to live through it is a worse fate than anything I could cook up for them.

Rest in peace. May his death allow someone more qualified to sell us cocaine.

>How do you deal with your hatred, Sup Forums?
... but I don't hate anyone.

I try to make something good and productive of it. Emphasis on 'try'.
I write music with themes of the problems that I'm concerned about, as well as whatever I'm going through at the moment.
I went to the gym and got good at fighting, in the vain hopes that those abilities would help me defend what I'm afraid of losing one day, even though they won't.

Other than that, I think distracting yourself and getting away from Sup Forums every now and then generally helps. Try to maintain some degree of normie life, otherwise you'll lose your mind.

Stupid enough to be a musician myself (stupid because I went the "professional", or "eternally destitute" route). Always lacked the ability to extract strife creatively; my stuff has always come from an inner calm & peace.
Probably a pretty shitty blockage for a musician to have.

>oh my god oh my god, do i pull it out or leave it in?

That sounds fine too. I'm not pretending to be some accomplished musician, since I don't have formal training. But I definitely come up with my most decent stuff when I'm sad or worried and sit down and noodle around with the guitar.

You know how they tell kids not to run holding scissors?

Where in Sweden did you take this pic?

nothing since I'm not a child of a single mother displacing anger towards my parents on the outside world like everyone else on this website

>spun the wheel
He no longer runs barter town.

Excessive masturbation. It's a daily thing and nofap is very difficult to pursue past 4 days for me.
But there's a way beyond that. Hobbies and physical activities are a must.
I know what needs doing. Just need to stop making excuses.

working out after reading articles about injustice