How come Nords were the last peoples to develop settled civilization?

How come Nords were the last peoples to develop settled civilization?

That's not how you spell African

insecure, retarded yokel faggot who thinks he's "aryan" and can't stop feeling threatened by black men detected.

>the last
No...

They had unfavorable conditions to develop agriculture. Since they where further from fertile crescent and Egypt then mediterrans, they were delayed.

The nordic region was covered by ice until very recently in the history of man.

they still haven't developed it on their own

Kys nigger lover

germans destroyed any possibility of civilization for millennia

t. triggered yokel dumb ass who took a break from fucking the trailer park fuck-beaver

Destroying your surroundings for what? A cool stadium? Stacked housing?

>implying bottom is not comfy as fuck
To be honest I think things like top pic have done nothing but cause problems and the inevitable annihilation of mankind.

Nordic peoples ancestors built Atlantis and the other most advanced civilizations hundreds of thousands of years ago

I'm italian but get sick of seeing these med v nord threads.

Sage and kys nigger

t. poo poo colored monkey

Meds are the master race, what´s so difficult to understand ?

WE WUZ ATLANTIS N SHIEEEEET

>first post says Nords were last
>states an objective fact it was Africa
>lol insecure wite boi

Found the nordcuck.

Hi muhammad

Because it's fucking cold. Who cares how it looks if it's warm and keeps us alive in the negative gorillian degrees those places get.
Besides, it isn't easy to build a large aesthetic city when your neighbors are always trying to fuck your shit up.

According to what criterion?

Well, the bottom ones won in the end.

>is calling me names because of my flag
>is hiding his flag
lmao

>what are the crusades
>what is the teutonic order
We don't know a lot about the nords because they were conquered and converted.
Most of these stories are written by the christian enemies which would make sense if they depicted them poorly to undermine them.

Climate. You couldn't heat buildings like the Greeks and Romans built effectively, which would have made such buildings entirely useless up north. Farming was also fairly difficult. "settled civilization" is a very bad term though, since I don't think they were particularly nomadic. The also certainly weren't the last to settle down or create civilization.

niggers must hang

D&C shill

>what is the teutonic order
They fought against balts and slavs, not nords.

howcome meds went back to living in huts and nords had to take up the civilizational mantle?

This.

Ad hominem, not an argument

the humans who moved into ancient europe were smart. it was full of game and wood and it didn't require building up a civilization around agriculture just to survive. though Im not sure why anyone would move into the netherlands and arounds

>meds went back to living in huts
When?

Because you could not grow crops for shit, meaning permanent settlements were limited by the seasons. Also mountainous regions had little resources to make sandstone buildings. It is one thing to carve bricks out of soft sandstone, another to do so out of granite. Which would do no good in a -20 C winter, a huge stone building is hard to heat up.
Food were derrived off hunting/fishing and limited animal husbandry due to the conditions. Your average mediterranian of the era would die within a week in the northern climates by just being there.
Near the equator you just need water and a shelter to live, just lay down on the ground and enjoy not dying. In nothern europe, you would die to hypothermia within the hour.

They took part in the northern crusades and were esential in the supression of pagan culture in northern/northeastern europe.
Are you denying that christians tried to eradicate pagan culture/religion in the north? They even cut down trees that had historical value ffs.

maybe the last of the first

Tt was nordic peoples and huns that caused the decline of the roman empire and almost sent europe into the iron age for a second time
We would be living on Mars if the roman empire still existed

Life

False. It was the roman empire who lead to technical stagnation. Since its economy was based on chattel slavery, elites has no interest in improving technology, and workers didn't cared for efficiency. Also romans were the ones who invented welfare, so the city plebs has no reason to work either.

Cold as fuck.
Habitable range of humans has extended over time.

that is not an answer

>pick an arbitrary point in time
>claim the people living in mediterranean europe were civilised
>claim a big kek at the fact those further north were less advanced

>forget that the faggot ancestors of eyeties were wandering around the alps in animal skins, covered in shit tattoos and building dung huts, whilst the egyptians and mesopotamians built pyramids and developed written languages

lmao I hate stormfaggots as much as the next cogent person but boy oh boy are the 'new world meds' on this board as thick as fuck

Rome did effectively slow down technological development, but never went as far as completely blocking it

>mfw these triggered, gas huffing nimrods are always the quickest to sperg out when someone names them for what they are

so many obvious products of incest lmaooooooooo

>unfair comparison (village vs town)

>They took part in the northern crusades
The northern crusades had nothing to do with Nords.
>Are you denying that christians tried to eradicate pagan culture/religion in the north?
No, and I think adopting christianity was probably a mistake for both germanic and mediterranean peoples. Even so, all the Teutonic Knights did was civilize a bunch of Balts and Slavs.

>african
>peoples

>no response to this post
nice to know I brought a bit of logic

>i can not refute your argument, sir
very well, i accept your admission of defeat. no more responses from your superior. bitch somewhere else, retard. you've lost. cope.

germans probably

German said are nordcucks

ever heard of something called brain drain? all of their best people were too busy being the ruling class in southern europe/mena/india etc.

Christianity should have pushed its headcanon of Jesus dying for sins and the afterlive+trinity stuff but be more chill with the deities of the people and just adopting them as angels you can let intercess on your behalf with the rites connected to them except for human sacrifiece.
All that frenetic saintworship later on was a substitute anyway that shows how it could have functioned.
That way the culture and myths could have stayed, but the value of life and disdain of slavery would have been pushed.

cus they are barbarian - the whitest ones

Skandi are OK
Germans and celts no

fpbp

Fight me you wop.

*steal your potatos*

126. THE HARE AND THE TORTOISE

A Hare was making fun of the Tortoise one day for being so slow.

"Do you ever get anywhere?" he asked with a mocking laugh.

"Yes," replied the Tortoise, "and I get there sooner than you think. I'll run you a race and prove it."

The Hare was much amused at the idea of running a race with the Tortoise, but for the fun of the thing he agreed. So the Fox, who had consented to act as judge, marked the distance and started the runners off.

The Hare was soon far out of sight, and to make the Tortoise feel very deeply how ridiculous it was for him to try a race with a Hare, he lay down beside the course to take a nap until the Tortoise should catch up.

The Tortoise meanwhile kept going slowly but steadily, and, after a time, passed the place where the Hare was sleeping. But the Hare slept on very peacefully; and when at last he did wake up, the Tortoise was near the goal. The Hare now ran his swiftest, but he could not overtake the Tortoise in time.

The race is not always to the swift.

there was a ripple effect from mesopotamia and greece throughout europe, over thousands of years
we all know that, austria
also if you are european then you are descended from romans, whether they make up most or only a small part of your heritage
maybe that doesn't apply to really backwards places like estonia and finland

>weather
>trade

Haha very funny you fucking wh*Te subhuman

>egyptians
>black

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Cause they live in the snow so they didn't feel as great a need to advance like the rest of the world. Remember, Egypt was a kingdom, Vikings were the pirates of the day.

The DNA and blood type lines prove otherwuise but I never said their aren't niggers which lie or are also Le 16%

Because a glacial Maximum covered North Europe at that time.
Whites are not from there since it is impossible to live under a mile of Ice.
History there is no more than 4K years old. Viking/ Phoenicians moved in and slowly colonized it.

They were the CJ of europe. Always trying to make it but christian europe was like tenpenny always busting their balls and shit.

That new flag really suits you, Greece.

one has the civilization one needs

I like this analogy.

As a Medfag, do you ever get tired of hearing nordcucks/blonde-niggers taking credit for the achievements of white people like the Roman Empire, Ancient Greeks/Macedonia, spreading Christianity across Europe with the translation of the scriptures into Greek/Latin, resurging Europe by bringing forth the Renaissance and Humanism, propagating the Scientific Revolution with events like the Galilean Revolution, forefronting European culture with the creation of Classical Music from the start of Opera in Venice and Baroque and Ballet in Florence, and being better niggers than the white-niggers themselves who went out pirating/pillaging by forming organized crime/Mafia/Cosa Nostra?

Must be absolutely tiring and maddening. Imagine being a race where the praises of your achievements are the machinations and exploits of another.

I agree with the sentiment of this picture but always find the eye scar on the spaniard funny like as though it's saying eye scars are a common racial trait in the spanish and then I imagine just an average spanish street with lots of people all with eye scars

>5th
>Aryan
top kek
Last I checked, you're still the property of the Jew.

it's also a portuguese portait as shown by the attire he's wearing but the mistake has been carried on since the meme was made

Go live in Norway and see for yourself.

See how much civilisation you can build here without electricity, without heat from power plants, without running water, without any super market to buy food from.

Do you have the time to build the coloseum here? Or are you pressed for time to store food for the winter?
Do you have the time to build a big opera house here? Or are you more concerned about fetching fish from the ocean to survive?
Do you have the time to build meaningless statues here? Or are you more concerned about basic shelter so your family doesn't freeze to death?

Negroids didn't have to live in an environment where the weather tried to kill them every day.

Sub Saharan Africa is lush and green all year.