Wow... kill me

wow... kill me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ggi9ydFaLAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=CeMrX9QE1bE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BASED

How dare he appropriate their culture...

So this is the power of faggotry...

yikes.

>Do the soy boy shuffle!

Is he gay? I've never seen him with a woman.

how do you leafs even fucking live with yourselves

wtf

lol .. meme ...

He is living proof that women shouldn't vote

>that poo laughing at him

Shit even he knows what a joke that fuck is

I love Canada cringe threads

Is this the new diverse Canada I've heard so much about?

Please annex us

>Canada doesn't have any cultu-

Every time I see this guy the word 'faggot' instantly comes to mind.

no wonder your establishment freaked out when he started getting meme'd the other day

this dude is fucking unbelievable. How the fuck did he win? It's funny I was just about to type out 'he probably said he'd legalize weed and got a bunch of votes from idiots not paying attention the real world' and I just googled and learned this is legitimately what happened.

Wow for a second I thought this was some kind of Islamic gay stoning video until I realized....

He is such a tryhard faggot.

Gladly

Have you ever seen aspergers?

This is aspergers.

I'm so embarrassed for you. Obama was bad but your guy is next level. Too bad! You had a nice country less than 20 years ago. Sad!

i feel sorry for you canada. just kill the fucker and be done with it.

Vomitus cringe.

>white bois can't dan-

>celebration of peoplekind

Can someone post a yotubee link!

God, he's such a showboating pussy. Every time I see him I'm filled with a deep desire to dunk his head in a toilet and give him a swirly.

Worst leader ever?

Too young to be pm.

A leader should not act like that

>R2-Tranny2

youtube.com/watch?v=ggi9ydFaLAQ

Lol, I would be so embarrassed if I was Canadian.

I mean short of people who genocided their own people. He's definitely the most embarrassing.

Thats what you get for electing a drama teacher who thinks he's Mr.Benn.

Also didn't the Indian community just give him shit for dressing up in their garb all the time? Now he seems to be doubling down on it.

You know what, this isn't even that bad
Who cares if he dances a little
Does anyone respect him anyway?
Scheer is a shoo in, don't worry about it

Why? Why is he such a fucking faggot?! Why?!

wtf I love Pol Pot now

Oh, for fucks sake. Canada.

>Bush sees this
Responds
>Hold my beer

watching him squirm on DOTR is going to be so much fun.

I'm embarrassed that the US shares a border with this faggot. Why hasn't he been shot yet?

amazing how everytime hes in some kind of open environment no one just jumps him and starts wailing on his face. The dystopia is real.

3 seconds till pause
still it took longer than meatspin and that's less gay

Not enough radiation in his diet. Needs more sources rich in nuclear hell-fire.

The motivation is different though. Bush did it because he clearly does not give a shit.

God damn, he really is a meme.

Man, that dude is seriously fucking gay.
You must be really jelly of Donald J. Trump.

SOON

FUN FACT: Pol Pot thought that a perfect Communist society couldn't exist because people's attitudes had been poisoned by their culture throughout history.

His solution?

Kill anyone who remembered or wrote about history prior to when he took power.

He only does these shits because he knows conservatives get mad at him and liberals love watching conservatives getting mad.

i don't mind that he's partaking in another culture's customs, that's fine. i can even kinda overlook the fact that he's obviously just pandering since that's what politicians do to get votes.

but god DAMN, he's suuuuuch a little fucking FAGGOT about it. not everybody can be a hard assed, ball busting, take-no-shit stud like president trump, but THIS garbage is just EMBARRASSING.

Checked /thread

Fuck I miss this nigga,

Ironically debasing yourself is still debasing yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=CeMrX9QE1bE

Nuke this fucking country already. Everyone's been laughing at us for the past few days even our own media makes fun of him. I hate de fucker so much.

So this is what it looks like when a man has no shame. Ugh.

>Canadians elected this faggot
>still don't have legal weed
Canadians please kys yourself

>you will never know the pain of being a leaf

he's married, but we all know he's a homo

holy shit

Amateur
>hold my other beer

mk-ultra

This was amusing but I think the coolest thing he did was that whole 9/11 kill thousands of Americans deal. Based Bush dont give a fuck. So dedicated to Zionism and the military industrial complex that he's willing to murder his own people to get it going.

>BITCONNEEEEEEEEEEECT!

>His solution?
>Kill anyone who remembered or wrote about history prior to when he took power.

wrong, pic related. I shouldn't have to explain why breeding an army of niggers over the last 50 years is obviously communists for obvious reasons.

I bet comrade Jeremy will be doing shit like this once he gets elected. We are the next laughing stock.

I love that fear is 0

About time to fire up my blower.

Had a business meeting with other business leaders that partake in trade between the US in Canada. Last time I met with them (2 years ago), they were all liberal as fuck. This time they are super red pilled, telling me what a joke Trudeau is, how they can’t blame Trump for only caring about America (his people), how fucked liberals are becoming, the bullshit law where they must address gender correctly, and how fucked blacks are becoming (black lives matter). I was totally dumbfounded, they all concluded that Trump helped them
open their eyes.

Ayyy it's weed man. At least you guys have legal weed right. Blaze it. 420. Nolimitnigger.

ANNEXATION CAN NOT COME ANY SOONER. FUCKING AMERIBROS GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER AND RESCUE US SOON REEEEEEE

Do people actually expect niggers to follow this? Do they not realize that at some point, if whites fall too far or get driven out of the continent of Africa, niggers will starve to death by the hundreds of millions?

This whole sikh-bro bullshit is propaganda from Canada. I've seen like a few sikhs in my time but the majority of brown people are just worthless shitskins. Fuck all brown skinned filth.

Bush has the slightly retarded but looks comical doing it excuse though.

The power of MAGA. It's a great time to be alive.

somehow more ridiculous than Trump, but Canadians were actually being serious.

The funniest part is that Trudeau's visit to India has been a complete failure. The Indian leadership refused to acknowledge his presence in the country until almost a week later and no high-level official has met with him yet.

It isn't solely due to the fact that India is a more powerful nation than Canada, but also because of Trudeau's naiveté associating himself with well-known Sikh separatists in Canada.

>UK is full of paki-sucking, cop high-heeling and privacy-intruding bongs.
>America is full of kike-loving blacked fat faggots.
>Australia got beat by emus.
>Canada voted in this pasty twink so he could go on a global trotting costume party.

What happened to the empire and its descendants?

How did these trips go unnoticed?

>His party trick is falling down the stairs like some loser

We do have weed. We can only order from online dispensaries at the moment (except in large cities theres shops), but it will be in shops nationwide this July.

LOOK AT HOW MUCH I LOVE NON WHITES!!!

what makes you think that?

kikes

Your stud president is about to legalize more non whites and spend more money to help Israel.

The left hates Trump mostly because he breaks the shame paradigm they jave brainwashed pop culture with.

>doesn't know about the Chinese colonization of Africa that's happening right now
It's not the niggers at all, user.

I'm happy about that, since he's ruined his political reputation on that trip. He has become a laughing stock even for the Left. His own party is gonna exile him. He's done, for good.

Press S.

Top fukn laff