Game over boys...

Game over boys. We won't even be able to throw eggs and flour at Corbyns momentum when they are rounding us up for the gulags in 2021.

Other urls found in this thread:

underagesales.co.uk/ENERGY.html
faceberg.com/UnderAgeSales/videos/vb.142269092522161/1624761310939591/?type=2&theater
youtube.com/watch?v=kuSQRetHsQU
youtube.com/watch?v=-RNqUoCpwao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How about dirt and mud?
I guess they'll have to start flinging poo now.

Who throws eggs and flour?

What about powdered sugar and honey? Those are really messy too.

>bin that egg Mohammad

>throwing flour and eggs is not funny
I beg to differ

The recipe of peace

the crepes

BAN ASSAULT CHICKENS

>He didn't used to egg cars when he was a youngun

>want to become a top cake maker
>cant buy flour and eggs

bakers

the absolute state of bongs

Is the average Brit aware that they live in a hellish dystopian society?

i know fuckers who lived in high floors in commie blogs and they used to throw plastic bags full of water and eggs and other shit at people when they were kids

DON’T
BE
A SMEG!
BIN
YOUR
EGG!

You don't know what comfy is if you don't live in a hellish dystpoian society, big brother keeps us safe, government knows best

don't be sour
bin that flour

This! Jesus fucking Christ!

CNN says it's fine, I think you need more diversity training.

dear children: cabbage next

It gets worse lads.

underagesales.co.uk/ENERGY.html

here they throw it to cars to blind you and steal your car
or when you graduate college after leaving it in the sun for a few days

>Throwing food away, food that costs money

O-Oyyy veeyyy what is wrong with gentiles

Mate I tried to make some of my flour and eggs into biscuits to escape the fucking police but they've banned those too?!

What the fuck am I supposed to do now? I haven't cleared the garden either and nettles will be coming through soon.
I'm fucked.

If i was 15 I would honestly rather be unable to buy flour and eggs than run the risk of being fucking shot at school tbqh

Man Ive seen some shit but is this real? Cause I used to make egg muffins in high school for the weeks breakfast and bought that shit all the time as a junior.

how bout petrol with a 25% soap mix?

It's real. Almost impossible to get flour, icing sugar or eggs without ID nowadays.

Looks like the hand's on the other foot now. Checkmate.

pretty soon children will only be able to eat one thing

gee I wonder what it could be

>be British
>fuck off down to Tesco to fetch eggs and flour so I can bake some halal cakes for the muslim hordes outside my flat
>£2 to park
>aw fuck forgot me egg and flour licenses
>muslim brotherhood stops me as I walk back to my car
>demand my allegiance to Islam
>give them a half-hearted "Allahu Akbar!" and drive to McDonald's for lunch
>set off metal detector in arches
>get strip searched and fist-fucked by some go-rilla looking for weapons
>they seize my belt so I can't hang myself with it
>finally drive home
>front door is open
>fuck I'm being burgled
>nope it's the tv license enforcement sauad serving a warrant
>told them I don't have a tv
>they called the cops because they found my box of plastic picnic knives sitting out (forgot to lock them back in my government issued knife safe)
>bobbies come beat the shit out of me and cuff me
>as they lead me out another muslim runs at me trying to throw acid on me
>kick him and knock him down before he can get to me
>cops kick my arse again for assaulting a protected minority
>haul me off to jail
>remember to plant a tv in my house before they leave
>that'll be a £1000 fine ya cheeky wanker

>be kind folk
>bin that yolk

>Don't be deviant, bin that ingredient

Literally nigger tier.

I'd rather have to buy my eggs in liquid form from a carton than know that someone could be hurling these things at cars, obstructing the drivers view and getting people killed.

Fuck off you Yank bastard. England is safer and we are all grateful.

Thanks for this. Top bantz.

whats stopping people from hurling water balloons fill with liquid eggs?

Last week I was ID'd at the self checkout for a Red Bull, came up as a 16+ restricted product.

They are shilling an energy drink ban so fucking hard here. If you can stomach Faceberg, here's a video by Lancashire County Council discouraging energy drink consumption.

faceberg.com/UnderAgeSales/videos/vb.142269092522161/1624761310939591/?type=2&theater

>Ban guns
>Ban knives
>Ban spoons
>Ban eggs
>Ban flower
And people ask us over here on the other side of the pond "Why don't you want to give up your guns?! It's not a slippery slope!"

>remember to plant a tv in my house before they leave
kek

there goes the neighbor's cake

A balloon license costs £4,300 (about $70) and there is a 12 year waiting list

lol

>Be American
>Be lucky enough to survive till your tenth birthday. Only two pre-schools in your area were completely executed as you grew up.
>One day, there is a knock at the door and your dad goes to answer it.
>It's the fucking police. Somebody has swatted him again. The police are losing patience.
>He is given a bizarre set of instructions to follow. They are screaming at him. "WE WILL SHOOT YOU WE WILL SHOOT YOU"
>He is doing the hokey pokey on the porch now whilst a gang of heavily armed men point fully automatic weapons at him.
>They demand that he sings "I'm a little teapot" and perform all of the actions in the style of the Elephant man. Your dad begs "PLEASE DON'T SHOOT I'LL DO ANYTHING"
>He starts to sing "I'm a Little Teapot" and as he says the line "Here is my handle" a torrent of gunfire tears him to pieces.
>Have to watch your dad bleed out and gurgle in agony right in front of you. As he twitches a death spasm they open fire again and turn him into a paste.
>Go to school the next day, on the way there you have to run from cover to cover as another lunatic has ascended the nearby radio mast and is now taking pot shots at passers by. Several people lay face down in the street. Eventually you're lucky enough to get out of line of sight.
>Once in school you wander down the hallways. Your fellow students are giving you strange looks.
>It's the monthly school shooting and you forgot to bring your backpack shield. Oh fuck.
>Nobody hit the Active Shooter Alarm button in time...
>Unable to properly form Testudo as the gunman barrels down the halls.
>You cause the defense formation to break and you and all of your classmates are shot dead.
>A new family of Mexicans move into your empty house the next day.

oh, its about crime stats and group comparisons, isn' it?

That might be the worst attempt at a smuggy yet

the golden age of ballooning is long past

Why a fucking energy drink ban? They used to hand these out for us during finals day as far back as Middle school.
Of all the terrible foods you want to ban, you go and ban fucking red bull?

Doubt it. You get ID'd for eggs in the shell, or as they're known as "chook grenades". I've seen kids in accident and emergency with pieces of eggshell in their eyes. It's not fucking pretty.

>Be American
>Can own guns
>Can shoot guns
>everyone you know has firearms training
>All your friends think it's just normal
>Go down to the store
>Buy an energy drink
>Buy a carton of eggs
>Buy a bag of flower
>Go home and watch your TV
>That you don't have to pay for
Feels good, man.

Bin that egg goyim

>The assault eggs meme is real
Be careful, they might start throwing their shoes next. Maybe you limeys should consider a shoe ban?

youtube.com/watch?v=kuSQRetHsQU

People are dying from these fucking things.

>Sprinkle some TVs around the scene, and we'll call it a day, Lou.

This is now banned in Britain

damn eggshell shrapnel and acid attacks? hope you lads have some good eye protection

96% of people in a TV poll said energy drinks should be banned for under 16s, 4,000 people took part in it or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=-RNqUoCpwao

The supermarkets have already pledged to ask for ID, I was in Poundland and a kid got stopped at the counter and asked for ID when he took a can of blue Rockstar. I went to my local Tesco's yesterday and they now have "CHALLENGE 25" signs on the energy drink aisle.

The bacon and the eggs are at least

They haven't put an age restriction on tar and feathers, have they?

>He must be a King
>Why do you say that?
>He's not flinging poo

>Be Australian
>Can own guns
>Can shoot guns
>Everyone you know has shot a pig before
>All your friends think it's just normal
>Go down to the SHOPS
>Nick an energy drink
>No eggs or flower, cause I'm not 12.
>Go home and watch TV on my computer, and pirate other content
>That I don't have to pay for
Get rekt seppo.

Don't blame them. I remember egging many cars and houses in high school. In fact, they should increase it to 19.

WAIT THIS IS SERIOUS? I THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE!

I know you burgers don't get much education when it comes to nutrition but energy drinks are unironically worse for you than most drugs

Waite !! What??
No flour ?
How will the limeys ever get laid ?
With no flour to mark the wet spot on their British whales.
The horror (in Brando's apocalypse now voice)

>96% of people in a TV poll
But you need a license to own a TV so how does that work? Aren't they just asking people who have already bought licenses if they would like to buy more licenses?

How embarrassing. Fuck England.

Oi! My old man was hanged for not paying his TV licence. Don't joke about this!

I'm over 16 so I CAN throw flour and eggs though, the poster told me. I'm going to start immediately. It's called a pancake.

Challenge 25 on the energy drinks.
I would say Top Kek but the poison will probably seep into Australia soon.

This is insane and would never be tolerated in a free society

>throwing eggs and flour is not funny
1000% disagree

I didnt know flour was haram

are you retarded? the poll was about energy drinks.

i drink 1 lemonade rockstar everyday and mix it with coconut water and ice to water it down, fuckin brits learn 2 /sip/

Brits sure are ban happy aren’t they?

>letting kids consume the equivalent of 13 shots of espresso in one day is completely fine and okay.

No child needs an energy drink. They shouldn't be allowed to purchase them on their own, if a parent or guardian does then that is their responsibility.

Last thing we need is jumped up little chavs bouncing off the fucking walls and getting into even more fights and altercations with passers by. These little fucks are like meth heads on this shit and they almost always try to mix it with alcohol.

>be British
>be completely asshurt on Sup Forums
>try to post some bants to shut these rowdy Yanks up
>accidentally disparage Mexicans by posting a stereotype about them
>Yanks report me to Scotland Yard
>internet investigation bureau opens a case on me
>print out my Sup Forums shitposts
>there's a knock at the door
>open it up, it's the bobbies
>they swarm in and catch me making a souffle
>eggs out in plain view
>they tune me up like an old piano with their nightsticks
>haul me down to prison
>get gang-raped by muslims who run the yard
>crown prosecutors get me sentenced to 10 years for wrongthink
>guess I should've left the bants to the Yanks

I still can't stop laughing at the idea of a 'TV licence' even though I've known about it for about 15 years.

10% of all prosecutions here are for not paying for a to licence

>>guess I should've left the bants to the Yanks
why did you have to turn your 4/10 post into a 1/10 with this cringeworthy line

Remove implied right of access kek

>licence spelled with two "c"

Bong here. Name somewhere to move to so I can escape the inevitable collapse of the UK.

Haha I hear you just recently got 256kbps in australia, enjoy pirating your (((content)))

>They actually think a soft drink with extra caffeine in it is worth a ban
holy shit your country is fucking doomed.

How long until you ban caffeinated soft drinks, because those are basically just as bad.

>I know you burgers don't get much education
>Proceeds to ban sugary drinks
lel
I wonder what it's like being so remarkably stupid that you don't see a nanny state slowly pressing against your neck?

the left can't may may

There's no England now.

But why 16 and not 18? Are we finally returning to a 16+ mindset? Tobacco was 16+ after all until 2007/08.

You have cut me to the quick, good sir, by deftly attacking my biggest weak spot: Internet speed.
I relinquish the fight.

>American education

*gets acid attacked*

>No child needs an energy drink.
Yes they fucking do, do you remember early morning class? The first two blocks are basically throwaway classes unless you get some kind of pick-me-up before lunch.
Red bull unironically saved several of my math classes.

Give a shit, bin that shit

You fucking brits need to fuckign do something. Atleast engage in ridiculous levels of accelerationism. Get fish and chips b&. Start a trend and get all the cheeky little fuckers to start dumping raw fish all over town.

grocery license wen?

*stays irrelevant*

>BAN ASSAULT CHICKENS

YAS QUEEN!