PRESIDENT TRUMP

I don't care what you guys think of him but you have to admit his tweets are funny

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YHw2OxwRgG0
docs.house.gov/meetings/ig/ig00/20180205/106838/hmtg-115-ig00-20180205-sd002.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

These can't just go unchecked

>straw poll of 75 people
Trump is retarded and funny I will admit. It is sad to see a once great nation descend into Weimar Republic though.

Checked. It's nice that he takes a few minutes everyday to connect with the citizens, even if it is in silly little Twitter posts.

God I fucking hate this guy why couldn’t the Democrats have nominated obama again he would have definitely won

Germany should have won WW1

and/or WW2

I came here to check them.

Its cute, he believes his own senility

He's the only person who uses Twitter who I respect. They could shut down their entire platform and just leave them on there and it would make a lot of sense.

Surprise! 93% of Serial Killers enjoy killing.
Useless poll...

put me in the screencap

MY PRESIDENT

Haha that is kind of funny he's so happy about that

youtu.be/YHw2OxwRgG0

House Intelligence Committee's Democratic Memo.
docs.house.gov/meetings/ig/ig00/20180205/106838/hmtg-115-ig00-20180205-sd002.pdf

FIVE Trump-connected individuals were under investigation by the FBI in September 2016.

Good post and good digits leaf

chekd

SHITPOSTER

IN

CHIEF

checku

GEOTUS is love
GEOTUS is life
>those diggies
w e w
e
w

reality...

I got almost $150 extra pay a month. Dems never gave me shit.

PUT ME IN THE SCREENCAP NIGGA

[x] FUCKING CHECKED

>50% say President Trump should Tweet MORE or SAME (funny!)

fucking bantz

checks n effects!

>msnbc
Remember when hillary on by a landslide?

and 13,000+ dnc-connected individuals are under investigation now

You don't understand. We'd have only tolerated that chunk of shit for so long. He doubled the national debt in 8 years. He spent as much money as we'd ever spent in our nations history in 8 tiny years. Any longer, and he would have surpassed it.
Not tolerable. You should be glad he was made to step down before something bad happened.

>his tweets are funny
fuck your digits.
he's a fucking retard.

Good post

we are reaching levels of autism we should not have

tfw a leaf gets good digits and a decent post

WITNESSED

Such checkage.
What could it mean?

what happened in 1618?
>investigates.
Thirty years war perhaps?

Anyway, Trump is cool. We should all do more to take part in polls. We ARE Sup Forums after all.
Look at Sup Forums did to star wars when it decided to merely give its opinion.

checkum

Oh yeah, just to add about the poll thing:
Liberals are obsessed with popularity and popularity contests, it's why they always depict themselves in their shit little comics as the rational cool popular kids looking down at the crazy hicks etc.
Any demonstration of their lack of popularity absolutely burns a hole in their minds and triggers narcissistic rage in them which in turn makes them do hilariously stupid things. Making them lose their cool = more wins for us.
Look at every liberal as a strange jack in the box of stupidity. All you gotta do is wind that shit up and watch the fun burst out.

off by three so no can do

Nice quints

hhahaa

I have a liberal coworker and a few months ago we talked about the tax cuts. He was like m-muh government spending and deficits, but his zogg programming shut right the fuck up when I asked "Who is going to use your money better; the government or yourself?"

Who's the whore?

Meme magic is real

Ivankum in her mouth Trump, his daughter