Fuck off white devil

No.

more like madokyo

long hair is shit

Pleb

no meduka

That's racist

Yes please

How much of the derpy quality do they fix in the movies, anyway?

Quite a bit.

What would Hitomi's wish have been?

To erase all lesbians throughout time and space

But I'm not a cute little girl

>lesbian meguca shenanigans fuck the whole universe twice in a row
was Hitomi right?

>ywn be a cute meguca

end me QB

>make a wish with coobie
>since you're not a cute girl you become a kamen rider instead of a mahou shoujo
How would you feel?

What incentive would Kyubey have to give me powers when he gets basically no despair energy from me?

You're depressed, aren't you? I doubt that anyone on Sup Forums isn't.

>Can never become meguca.

Now I sure as hell am.

plenty of guys are depressed sad sacks of shit, but QB doesn't contract with any of them. they simply don't produce enough soul juice in the transition from hope -> despair to make it worth his while, except under extenuating circumstances.

>QB finds a girl
>She's a depressed wreck (perfect)
>Brother is an uber-Chad, #1 ranked in the class, popular, gets their parent's favor, etc.
>She's sick and tired of living in his shadow
>She makes the contract because QB tells her that it's something that ONLY she can do
>QB now has a problem: Having such a unique talent has made the sister virtually immune to despair. No matter how shitty her life gets, the fact that she's got something that her brother can't do better than her keeps her afloat and stops her from witching.
>QB approaches the brother
>Arranges for him to witness the sister putting herself in danger to fight witches
>QB offers the contract, and the brother accepts
>His wish is a wish of power, he wishes for the strength to protect his sister and fight her battles for her
>This makes him a much stronger mahou shonen (?) than she ever would become
>Sister's one source of pride has been stripped away
>She witches immediately after trying to kill him in a fit of rage
r8 my shitty idea, Sup Forums

QB doesn't give much of a fuck about contracts that are done properly.

Look at Mami. Her wish was to live and there's no timeline where she even runs the chance of turning into a witch.

Also, mahou shoujo is literally just "little girl witch". Considering a mage is something like mahou tsukau, the guy would be shou mahou tsukau or something of the sort.

Mami's only 1 step away from falling to despair when we meet her in the series. If she didn't keep getting killed or suiciding, she's a shoe-in for becoming a really powerful witch. It was a smart bet on QB's part.

Subtle in it's hopeless message.

What would a magical boy costume look like? Hardmode: something that isn't feminine and twinky and basically magical girl (male)

I don't get it

It would look like a wizord

Don't they make the outfits into lolita style precisely because it's supposed to be a female equivalent of the generic (show) magician costume? Tuxedo, cloak, a top hat.

Not really because if that were the case they would look more like Black Canary than anything. Bunny suits with dress jackets and fishnets. I always saw it as them sexualizing sailor outfits/school uniforms to make them look more mature and exotic, and altered to reflect the MS's personality

>Not really because if that were the case they would look more like Black Canary than anything. Bunny suits with dress jackets and fishnets.

That would be the case if Japan could into magicians.
I'm not sure if they do, hence the suggestion they simply saw the tuxedos and used the tangent for pseudo-Victorian dresses on them.

Of course, it's just a theory. We'd have to look into some old-ass interviews.

The seifuku thing is almost exclusive to Sailor Moon and stuff inspired by it, is it not?

Like one of the male outfits in Persona 5.

That hot and handsome masked lolicon from Ashita no Nadja?

>sexualizing
Really? Why, skirts? Most magical girls don't even get to Sailor Moon levels of sexy.

>really? why, the skirts?
No, the ZR and how high the skirts are cut

>Sailor Moon and stuff inspired by it, is it not?
aka most things

Eh, that's more about how japanese girls have long legs as a ideal of beauty than sexualization. Unless you are talking about magical girl shows aimed at mature audiences, then some costumes have a bit of sexy to it.

I thought we hated the costume design in Persona 5

I don't know who you are.

>Sup Forums is a hivemind

>Joker
>Ryuji
>Yusuke
>Goro
One of these will make a contract with Kyuubey. Which one?

Like a Kamen Rider

Is there a single society that doesn't value long legs as a feminine beauty ideal?

Pretty much, just make him show a bit more skin if it's going to be some edgy story, they alrady choose handsome Kamen Rider actors to aim for the housewife audience anyway.

>Little boy wishes to become a superhero
>Kyubey kills his parents so he can have a proper superhero backstory
what do?

That's not how QB works, he's not some monkey's paw shit

Yeah, the kid would get exactly what he ordered and become a super hero.

He would later realize just how much being a super hero fucking SUCKS.

How do you sexualize a male for the benefit of women without it coming across as feminine and gay?

QB NO

Or he could just turn into a girl after the transformation, just like in this manga (魔法少年マジョーリアン).

So basically Spider Man 2, but when Parker throws his costume in the trash he becomes a witch?
>Uncle Ben, I was stupid... So stupid...

What would the witch form of a magical boy look like? QB says that really hardcore witches come from magical girls who give 999999 energy units when they pop, but he also says that guys wouldn't yield that energy. Would magical boy witches be lame no matter how strong they were in "life" ?

That's kind of boring, though

Does meguca accept 6 ft slightly effeminate white guys?

Better version

Like Mandrake the Magician of Lee Falk fame perhaps?

Planning on a rewatch, should I watch the movies or the episodes?

why would you watch the first two movies? they only summarize the show but do a bad and rushed job of it. it's only 12 episodes, that's a single afternoon.

>they only summarize the show but do a bad and rushed job of it.

How?
I mean, the movies are literally only half an hour shorter than the series itself. And they don't contain the OP/EDs so it's even less in reality.

Watch episode 1-8 then watch the second movie.

The second movie literally doesn't skip a single scene. It only adds scenes, and has a longer runtime than the corresponding part of the series.

Say I wish for super strength. Does the physical durability necessary to not rip my own body to pieces with my super strength come included as a package deal, or would that constitute two wishes?

Movie when?

You'd probably get lame ones like Roberta who just sit around waiting to be killed

The movies are fine for a rewatch since it's neat to see the upgrades. If you want the full story though the series is still better.

Magical girls are pretty much super strong anyway, so you'd probably just get an upgraded version of that. Their bodies are much more durable than a normal human's.

Is this series actually good? I can't tell between all the shitposting and waifufagging

Sure. If you're not sure then just watch it, its only twelve episodes long. and a movie if you liked the series.

The only thing is that, its not really a decontrustion or anything like that, its just darker than than other Mahou Shoujo.

Yes, but watch it and make up your own mind, it's only 12 episodes.

didn't this bitch make it to age 25 or something before becoming a witch? how long do mahou shoujo normally last before succumbing (assuming they don't die)? how long does it take for their gems to drain on their own if they refuse to fight?

Just watch it, it's not bad at all.
Albeit I don't hold it quite u to the same standard as Nips do.

Partially because the series is better suited for regular watching rather than a marathon (kind of predictable plot points throughout, great for fan theories, some stuff is supposed to linger with you while you wait for more). Partially because I grew up watching Central European animation/reading the local stories and Madoka makes a massive point out of using those as a very big part of its presentation.

You may end up regretting not being there back in the day, but you surely won't regret watching it.

We've never gotten any solid numbers so it's impossible to say.

You should be able to solve this, Sup Forums

Sunny-side up is the only acceptable answer.

was boards.Sup Forums.org/a/ a fun place to be around while the anime was airing?

Who wouldn't say yes, though? You get to be immortal for the low-low price of killing a bunch of scrubs every so often.

Right, which is why there aren't any that make it more than 20 years at the max.

Why didn't Homura ever try kidnapping Madoka until after Walpurgisnacht was over? Stuff her in a basement and kill any QBs that try to come find her. Boom, done.

They have an enormous archive of every single trhead, every single happening and every single push here back on the Madoka wiki.
You can kind of see that Nips were not the only ones in love with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=cDu-2h8ZDhI

QB can teleport, eventually one would get through. And then you've got an angry meduka.

Where did the "Madoka is a deconstruction" meme come from, anyway?

People who don't know much about magical girls.

It wasn't the Japanese and it wasn't us.
Idiots, where else.

How long did it take people to figure out that Homura's power was timestop instead of teleportation + bag of holding?

Because they go after big game instead of limiting themselves to scrubs, and don't manage their soul correctly. What's the point of being able to split your body and soul, allowing you to safeguard your life independently of physical harm, if you're going to strap your soul to your neck?

About three fiddy seconds.

user...

wiki.puella-magi.net/Threads

>fast forward 4 years
>What I Expected turned into What I Got

Would I become a cute little girl if I make a pact? Because if i'm just some fat loser in a dress no thank you.

You would probably instantly get /fit/ like Toby did in Spider-Man, is that acceptable?

So what exactly is so bad about the world that Homura created? Seems like the only difference is that Madoka exists again and a bunch of creepy shit that nobody can actually see so what's the big deal? Like, Homura did suggest she might destroy the universe after all the wraiths were gone but even before she said that it was still treated as a bad thing.

Madoka made a sacrifice to help everyone at the cost of her own happiness/existence.
Homura comes around and solely out of selfishness of wanting to keep Madoka, tricks her and traps her while reigning over the world.

From the ideological standpoint, it's pretty clear-cut. The actual ramifications of her actions are left open.

Who the fuck knows? Wait for the sequel. I'm also pretty sure Homu isn't serious about destroying the world.

I guess its okay if it comes with a bitching cool costume plus a well toned body.

It's a witch's labyrinth, user, any gifts it offers are poisoned.

Ideologically, there is nothing wrong with staging an intervention to save a suicidal person. That's all Homura did, but on a cosmic scale.

>Who the fuck knows? Wait for the sequel.
Better start waiting for eternity, then lmao movie 4 fucking when???

>Ideologically, there is nothing wrong with staging an intervention to save a suicidal person.

I don't know if you've noticed, but Madoka kind of decided for herself, made amends back on Earth by setting stuff up so that she wouldn't be perfectly forgotten and was rather happy about her existence as the savior of all magical girls.

Homura didn't ask anyone, she just tears it all down for the sole reason of getting her back, "If I have to chain you down and kill everyone in your family while you watch to be with you, I will do it!" It's why she knows she's going to fight the girls if they and Madoka ever discover the truth.
She's kind of the new Kyubei if you think about it.