So where do you see his character arc going? Sooner or later...

So where do you see his character arc going? Sooner or later, 'pervy comic relief' is going to run out of steam and they'll need to do something with him. So what sort of heroic stuff can we expect from him?

>Sooner or later, 'pervy comic relief'
Just like roshi huh

>expecting a mineta arc
No one cares mate
And if you care you are stupid
/thread

His character has took the worst character role and is pretty much unsavable not that I'm too fussed because he's just a stupid character in general.

Wouldn't mind if he dies.

Literally the worst character archetype.

Dropping out

He's going to fuck up and get bumped out of the Hero course for someone more deserving, like Shinso. Also where the fuck is the 1080p version?

Emphasize his wanting to be cool (i.e. VS Midnight flashback) and/or cowardly demeanor (i .e. USJ) but don't entirely erase his skirt-chasing personality.

It already ran out of steam and hasn't changed in the slightest.
>LOL U WANAA TOUCH MY BALLS??!?!
this """character""" should be gassed.

He's among the top, ignore the idiots who are salty against him because of that one grapefag. His fight and motivation during the midnight fight was top notch.
You axiomatically have to root for the single teen battle shonen character who's aware of what's between his legs. The others are too japanese. A normal teen should feel lust and want to fuck. Granted, he takes it too far, but he's better than the eunuchs.

He will either discover some amazing utility for his ability or he will just disappear into obscurity and everyone forgets about him.

He's the self-insert character for the waifufags. As much as I wish he's killed off, it isn't gong to happen.

He'll heroically realize that he isn't cut out to be a hero and let Shinso take his place.

He won't get an arc, he's barely more relavant than sugarman and shouji.

If Mr Aizawa looked at the invisible girl would she turn up nude.

Also Sparkling Hero is the superior comic relief character.

Shinsou is only saved if he joins Overhaul.

>Grapefagbait: The Thread
I thought we wanted him to leave guys, can't we just ignore him?

He will turn into a Nomu and get roasted by Endeavor.

It's too late now, if we make a new BnHA thread, the mods will throw a tantrum again.

Anyone else completely equivocal and neutral in regards to Mineta? It seems like people either love him (grapefag, etc) or hate him (80% of people itt), but all I feel is indifference. I appreciate some of the gags he brings, particularly the one where they were showing off the rooms of the students, but at the same time it's like "cmon bro, this character again?"

>expecting a mineta arc
Only retards do

we're only allowed one thread per episode?

Could any student other than Bakugo or Todoroki deal with Cementoss? His quirk is OP as fuck and those inhibitors don't matter because he doesn't exert any physical strength when he fights.

A lot of people are indifferent about him. He's not particularly interesting, so most people don't really want him in the spotlight, but there's a group of people that hates him. Here, it's those annoyed by grapefag, but the other group are Tumblrites and normies who are disgusted by him and want him to die because of that.

No, we're only allowed one thread at a time. This is a thread about BnHA, if somebody made another one, especially if it has BnHA in the title, mods might get mad. The past few weeks they've been cracking down on these generals.
Feel free to make one yourself if you want.

Mirio is a student.

Deku should be able to speedblitz around or over the walls he puts up and at least cuff him.

Midoriya might be nimble enough to manoeuvre around them and strong enough to break the cement if he shields himself.

But yeah it's really strong, you need both a way to get around them quickly since he spawns them in so quick, and a way to break them once you get to him.

Oh yeah, Mirio would easily deal with it.

What if instead of fighting him you just try and run away?

I kind of meant Class A students as they were at the time.

Tape from elbow man could deal with it.
Can't remember if that guy with the bird face can fly or not.

I vaguely remember him doing some form of flying or gliding in the sports festival during the race.

>this was a problem
>Momos outfit is perfectly fine

Depends on the distance, I guess. But I imagine that even Satou and Kirishima could have run awy from him. But they chose to try and fight him.

>Katamari Damacy powers
>could probably use his powers to fuck up Kurogiri by sticking parts of his void together and inverting him
>tech hero options to turn his balls into spreadable liquids and applicable technology
Mineta's ability grows with versatility.

I fucking love her

Does Sup Forums like kendou?

Aoyama never disappoints.

forget about mineta, when is this guy gonna get ANY development? he is the bigger loser in my eyes

How did he even get into the hero course

C U T E

He has a laser as a stomach. If he could create a costume which bundles the laser energy and transfers it into his fingers he would be 50 times stronger. Literal finger lasers.

Is there anything more painful than being Aoyama?

He gets his moments in the manga.
His Quirk easily dealt with the robots, and even Mina and Kaminari passed the written exam, so it probably wasn't that hard.

its easy when you are being planted as the traitor

When aizawa said mirio is the closest to becoming no.1, does that mean he is already stronger than everybody sans endeavor. Even aizawa himself and sir?

What a hobo who can't teach shit says isn't worth anything.

Will deku EVER be able to use 100% OFA?

if deku is watching the aoyama/ochako fight wouldn't he become aware of her crush?

Haven't read the manga but I really can't see his character going anywhere. More than half of class A are one-note joke characters that got old half way through the first season.

>Expells his entire class multiple times
>School still has to pay him for all of those years he spent teaching nobody
How did he get away with it?

Isn't his laser really weak though? Does he ever beat anyone with it?

post your quirk Sup Forums

Super anti female repulsion

Ability to shoot bullets from my finders
but to do it i have to form my hand into a gun and make a pew pew sounds

It's strong enough to destroy robots.

Weren't all the fights supposed to be in parallel?

It already ran out of steam. The character is unnecessary

I love Kendou and want to do painful things with her.

All Might or Bakugou will probably pull him aside conveniently at that moment.

Seems like it, yes. After all, his training isn't over yet, and he's already ridiculously strong.
It's strong enough to destroy the practice robots, but he's never really had a chance to fight anyone aside from Mina, who wrecked him.

>anti-female repulsion
>anti repulsion
so super female attraction then?

Being shit at everything except being alone.
Captcha:select the grapes.

Why do you ask this? What do you expect from us to know if now he can only use 8%? The best accurate answer you will get it's a "yeah, maybe". No one fucking knows at this point, we aren't even in the half of what Hori has planified of this manga.

I wish

He was watching it as well in the manga.

I suppose they dont have sound, because even if Deku for some reason cant see her fight other classmates would know about her crush.

Also im more than ok with the way Bones is adapting the manga.
Ochako's spaguettis should happen in 2 weeks, and then the mall scene in what? 4 or 5 weeks?
Im going to miss the anime, hope we get another season next spring

So you're the reaper?

>datass
Stop looking at deku's bum you perv!

Probably. That, or he becomes the greatest hero without being able to use 100% OfA, since by the very logic of OfA, Deku's is stronger than All Might, so his 100% would be beyond All Might's 100%, and if Nana is any indication, by quite a bit, too.

So the same ability as someone holding a gun, whoah impressive!

Wah, I wanna see All Might vs All for One, All Might visiting Midoriya's house and Midoriya's shoot style.

what is her expression trying to convey?

>dick goes here

Well they're clearly reordering things in order to make Bakugo/Deku's fight against All Might be the finale. Next episode will probably end the Todoroki/Momo vs. Aizawa fight, and then 23 will probably have Jirou and Mineta's. If the season ends with 25, then they may not even make it to the mall.

It doesn't matter what he does. I still won't like him.

That sucks, I completely forgot about the exams and expected to finish on Bakugo getting kidnapped.I don't want to wait a year to see madman Deku animated.

>Everyone keeps talking about the exams
>He doesnt give a shit and keeps eating his soba
>Monoma hits Deku and begins to badmouth them
>Kendou tells them about the practical exam

>bones is taking liberties with the source material

What is this expression trying to convey?

Its weird to leave the mall scene for a theorical 3rd season. It has a very finale feeling

In case you haven't noticed, UA isn't very well run.

Low sense of self-worth.

He can't into socialization.

Mineta is a character built on one gag that gets worse every time it's repeated.

Monoma is a character built on one gag that gets better every time it's repeated.

Probably. Considering OFA gets better each time it passed down, it could also change things. If he's Hulk tier strong at 80%, would it really matter?

I knew people like that and they were high achievers.

>Sooner or later 'pervy comic relief is going to run out of steam
it already did a long time ago
>what can we expect from him?
expulsion

Monoma is just getting more unhinged every time he shows up. How long until he snaps?

>A fucking stick! What was I thinking?

They have all the best heroes as teachers and produce top heroes consistently, how is that not well run.

Old hag

Everyone in Class A is doing well IN SPITE of having Aizawa as a teacher, not because they have Aizawa as a teacher.

I guess if they cram everyone else's fights and the All Might fight into 23 and 24, then they can get chapters 68 and 69 done in 25. Since they kind of tease Toga and Dabi in the intro, it would be odd if they didn't actually get to them.

>No generals allowed
>But also only one thread for a series allowed at a time
What the fuck? By definition, the one allowed thread is a general.

Yes, but what works in a Manga doesn't work as well in an Anime, so I can understand why they'd do it this way. It's not like this change has any impact on the plot anyway.

Mt. Lady has a shitty quirk, why is she a pro hero?

>I did it
>I have friends
>So now I'm done socializing

It was a damn good soba.

He means he has the best potential out of all of UA. Could a student really beat a pro hero. You shouldn't be so dense powerlevelfag