LGBT Hate Thread

There is no place for sexual deviants here. You are not redpilled, you are not normal. You are agents for the jews to disrupt normal people. You deserve the fucking rope.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sv1ZuFvEtno
huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/19/black-gays-lgbt-community_n_1989859.html
news.gallup.com/poll/158066/special-report-adults-identify-lgbt.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Doing what you want in your private life
>wrong

>allowing degeneracy to fester in the dark
>right

lol
STFU

Fuck the jew bullshit, Focus on what the normies see to control the world faggot. Shit like this never works. FUCKING CIA SHILL !!!! 1 +1= 2 FaGGOT

go back to ISIS you shitlord

where's the snuff video?

The edge is way off in left field. This is what the left wants to control the debate.

Where is the greek?

Keep LARPing with the impotent threats, cuck. Meanwhile in the real world homos will continue to gain more social and political power, while resentful little straight boys like you will be able to do nothing but seethe. Sad.

Obvious controlled opposition thread.

I may think that person was mentally ill. I may think that their illness should not be enabled (and made worse) by society. I may think they made poor life choices. But at least I still see them as a person and not a fucking tool to be used. Tell me: do you sick brainwashed leftist fucks tell yourself using the image of the corpse of someone you pretend to care about who obviously died in terrified agony is justified because your cause is righteous in your own eyes? Does it help you sleep at night? You should be fucking ashamed of yourselves.

newfag

kill fags

This is Sup Forums. If you see see people on “your side” doing something you think is objectionable, it’s probably just what it is. Not “controlled opposition”. There’s no need for that here. Moralfaggotry isn’t exactly the status quo.

OP is likely a Russian shill paid to just disrupt shit here.

>There’s no need for that here.

There's countless screencaps proving that happens here all the fucking time.

I know a homo, he's dying of a disease. If you talk to him, his breath literally smells of somebodies shit. So glorious.

What’s Russia’s end game? Last time I browsed Sup Forums with any regularity I thought violent contempt for homosexuals was the norm. Is it considered “D&C” these days?
Stuff like this thread? Got any of those screencaps? I’ve never been one to believe the paranoia about “slide threads” and so on. Yeah, there are shills, but they’re vastly outnumbered.

Russia just uses gays as scapegoats for all their problems, I don't think it's even fair to say their end-game involves gays at all, it's just convenient to let homophobia run rampant at the present time.

There is no such thing as a private life. You exist in a social web, and you have no right to fuck up one of its strands just coz u think it's neat being fucked in the head.

Culture is a delicate group survival strategy. You have no right to tweak it or redefine it for ur own indulgences and degeneracies. That affects other people.

White ppl have such a difficult time understanding this. But as you can tell by the pictures above, non-whites understand this. White ppl on the other hand; their social IQs are analogous to nigger's intellectual IQs.

> b-b-but muh freedumbs!!!!

>implying gays aren't a problem

Who is that and where was this?

allahuhauhaackbar!

And I thought the sjw's were fascist
did not see that coming

They're a non-violent, tiny minority. How in the hell could they be a problem? If you want a problem, look at the 90%+ of the population that's straight and degenerate.

>arguing against personal freedoms
You're almost as bad as they are

Your life is not your own. You might be the largest stockholder but everyone you ever interact with has a share.

back to r/the_cuckold faggot

Majority of people will choose things that will hurt them in the long run despite knowledge of the fact they will hurt them, given the chance.

>personal freedoms
Oh, you mean that thing that we made up?

The freedom to do whatever you want is contemptible if it fails to meet your needs.

And why is it that libertarians always seem to only care about freedoms which involve the lowest depths of human decadence and degeneracy???

Your ideas of freedom are the childish whims of wanting to eat ice cream for dinner and drive a car like an adult. They mean nothing.

Kill yourself faggot or dox yourselfso someone can kill you.

Nice larp guys

Mega nice larp

> Meanwhile in the real world homos will continue to gain more social and political power,
Never gonna happen. Faggots were msde to be killed as a form of population control.

>Unable to reproduce
>Accumulating more power over time
If anything, men stupid enough to fall for leftist bulllshit will be removed from the gene pool.

w-who is this cum collector

> non-violent, tiny minority.
They also want to spread their mental illness and fuck up the world. They all have to die now because it is so small.

Kalindra chan
Also a cum producer user. Example of someone who's genetics will be weeded out but can serve as a cum receptacle in the meantime.

but what if I want to romance her and date her
she looks so fucking cute and hot

Brazil is right you stupid fucks; they are literally incapable of reproducing. Let their weak genes die out.

you wish you were this cool

>Dying dressed like that

Sucks tbqh

everybody knows Sup Forums is faggoty as fuck. half of you have taken over even /soc/! there is ALWAYS a thread on dicks on Sup Forums. always. it's your favourite topic. but since youre cucks for kikes and for the establishment you must take a pozzed and negative antichrist view on them. hang yourself, masonic pussy hat bitch. freudian feminist frog whore and creator of israel and of all deaths and all sins. read about what are "qadesh". the following image is from a "church". it is a picture of your mom

look nigger, I'm too socially inept and picky to land a real woman I can at least pretend to have something with a girl(male) that'll bend over for my cock.

> but what if I want to romance her and date her
Then you are a idiot faggot. You should kill that abomination and steal it's money and use it to romance a real woman with a real vagina.

No one cared when you kept your lifestyle private. Sure, we thought faggotry was weird, but we otherwise weren't particularly concerned with it.

It was when you faggots insisted on shoving your diseased dicks down society's throat and demanding that we embrace your degeneracy that we started to have a problem with you.

fuck thats hot

thats a sheela na gig

literally impossible and only a reflection on you. get your gyno and periods and fall of man and pedophilia out of our faces before you destroy all the truvada with your pussies and get all the pussy cancers in the world. enjoy the super gonorrhea. we outbreed you. not that it matters. just moving from one spam to the other on this fake shit of yours like anybody else does

yes. an example of how satan rules the air and deceives many. it's in a church. it shouldnt be. but it is

No dipshit. We're just not weak enough to give up the option of reproducing. You're the dumb mother fuckers who fell for the modern liberal conception of faggots being literally unable to enjoy sex with a woman. This has no precedent in history.

Some of us might fuck a trap to get the poison out, but we admit and acknowledge its degenerate behavior, then go back to being the best possible father / husband / male.

zzzz. bye. not doing this shit hundreds of times an hour

pink swastika haavara

> I'm too socially inept and picky to land a real woman
Not true user. You engage in too much negative self-talk to land a real woman.

probably the one agreeable thing i have with muzzies

Does anyone remember when Sup Forums shit up the transpassing board so hard on Reddit, that they had to shut it down for like a week? Good times.

Bump.

> we outbreed you.
You don't breed. All faggots were made for dying. Everyone will kill all gay faggots one day. We will do it for god.

>real woman
like you? a fucken stanky ass nag kike tranny like peterson jew commie?
you dont even share that, moortuguese elliot shimon. and they sing to vaginas and use computers. get out of here fertility cultist

more dead trannies pls

this goy again. everybody dies. you sin off your cunt. you produce nothing. you produce sin and blasphemies and threats and worse than any other of your lies and projections. youre already dead. just like adam. AND EVE. qadesh. read about them. read. about. qadesh. and fuck your mom

This is why civnat is supperior to nazi LARP Sup Forums fellatio. Enjoy your army of faggots accusing each other of being gay or non white.

I'll one up you and say they deserve to be burned at the stake.

Go back to justifying being a genetic dead end, you worthless quitter.

>Oh I sucked a dick, I must be incapable of fucking a woman and/or siring a child, I'm going to just give up

The ancients hated "fags" (not homosexuals per se) because they're cowardly and useless as men. That's distinct from enjoying sucking a dick.

You CHOSE to be a failure. It's good your genes will die out.

this
go out of basement and do it peterson tranny. fucking milhouse. faceless turd

stfu fag

yup . good times

>be some stupid macho fucktard
>get tricked
>butcher some harmless victim of man's ongoing war against the beauty of gender

youtube.com/watch?v=sv1ZuFvEtno

>tfw a former classmate probably died bashed by fags in Brazil.

Yeah you nailed it

boring. lies. didnt read. spam. hagar. ronaldo. 7:1 ratio us:you. God creates with His voice. woe unto them bearing children when Christ returns. nobody is wed in heaven. christ is not created. surrogates love us. there's more ways than that and like an artificial heart valve. it is good that a man not touch a woman. many gays in bible and blessed but you invented liar projecter words to cover your own asses. you blew yourselves out. youre fucking jew pedo luciferians who post frogs and memes and ouija board stuff and are criminals and cowards and youre in a death cult

was its intention to look evil?

What is it with faggots and projection?
You are like jews.
It's like this comfort blanket of thinking everyone else being as fucked up as you is the only thing keeping your cognitive dissonance in check. A tacit admission that you are cognizant of how fucked up you are.

The faggot suicide rate confirms this.

It's a weak dike holding back all that guilt. Better to just drain the swamp faggot and quit being such a degenerate piece of filth.

exactly, if we are truly replaced at least theres that piece of mind

was eve's to lay satan? she did it anyways

that psychoGreekfag ain't even online i'd bet, but his extra sensory powers can smell this thread in the wind.
the full album of dead trannys is incoming.

jew stars mean penis vagina. haavara and fucking pink swastika are my opposites. you have faggoty antichrist symbolism

>Doing what you want in your private life
Fine. Between you and God.
>Doing what you want sexually in public
Fuck off and die before I can lay my hands on you.

You know that tolerance thing us people from Amsterdam are so famous for?
Consider the choice of wording. Tolerance.
If you don't mind publicly indecent homosexuality, you're not tolerating it. You're indifferent, or you may even approve it.
You tolerate the whining of a child in a supermarket.
You tolerate that you're out of bogroll and have to wash your arse creatively.
You tolerate that the fire in the stove was set too high for your tastebuds.

If you tolerate something, by definition, you don't like it. But you shoulder on. Plenty of burdens to go around.
Such a sentiment can quickly swing around when the faggots start telling other people how their lifestyle isn't just tolerated, but what is supposed to be normal.
It's like taking the core of Western society, thousands of years of human development, and chucking it in a fire because "ice is warmer than fire".

>You engage in too much negative self-talk to land a real woman.

some real Cognitive Behavioral Therapy right there

ESL? that makes no sense.

Smh being an homosexual is the whitest thing one can do.

resurrect eden. this is why you dont know what the fruit of knowledge specifically was. and it allows for many future contradictions. but much real evidence about the fruit being bestiality. but that makes you look bad so you ignore it. this is why Christ came. you ignore Him on everything. or worse. im gone

how. why. dont got the time for this shit. i'd be rich if i got a buck for every time i heard this. means less than nothing to me. isaiah 40:17. flood of fire. bye. enjoy

Although i agree with your idea of the destruction of the nuclear family...Claiming pictures of degenerate mexican crime may not be the way mexican crimes

go get a software update.

Very true words OP.
Every liberal douche nozzle is a Jew pawn, a slave.
Especially these days.
They're being used to break the nation and then later they'll be disposed of. Again they're used to break a nation, not retain one once it were to be built into something else.
They don't begin to realize how disposable they really are.

>cant ever read anything and uses as tactic to sneak away
>get a dugin upgrade
>gets indicted

>thinking the 2 on the left are African

huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/19/black-gays-lgbt-community_n_1989859.html
news.gallup.com/poll/158066/special-report-adults-identify-lgbt.aspx

Though i agree the destruction of the nucleur family is a major cause of the crumbling of our society...mexican cartel crime is not the answer