HOLY SHIT! Now they're admitting the kids are theatre kids

newyorker.com/culture/cultural-comment/the-spring-awakening-of-the-stoneman-douglas-theatre-kids

archive.is/ybfAu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D2CwA4mG4f8
archive.is/Yb9Ek
buzzfeed.com/remysmidt/heres-what-its-like-at-the-headquarters-of-the-teens?utm_term=.of2QO4Z7q#.slw8Kw5em
youtube.com/watch?v=uXRJ20iJdQs
archive.is/nzWnF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Schulman
it's all so tiring

bump

autism is strong

God help us if these drama queens somehow manage a color revolution.

What's a good vid on the subject?

Someone must have compiled one by now.

isn't this our dream?

You think they'll be armed?

>our

Excellent supercut OP, glad to see this and have been able to provide a few pieces

American Spring 2.0 after Soros 1.0 failed

They are now clearly reacting to threads. I'm watching data mining threads, and then reactions on msm the next day. Who controls the narrative?

Thespians. That explains the easy somphomore solliloqies and shiet.
Acting!

God dammit Sup Forums you're always right in the end

David Hogg is good friends with William Legate...

So easy to connect the dots.

>color revolution
How? They have no power and CNN is fake news

Every time

Kek. Saved

>They have no power and CNN is fake news

this is actually mentally tiring, I'm just gonna go out and say it. I used to live in Miami and went to speech and debate competitions in Stoneman Douglas Highschool many times when I was a senior in high-school 3 years ago, I judged highschool speech and debate after that.
I personally have met Hoggs and have mutual friends with many of those that survived the shooting. These kids aren't "actors", and it's exhausting that this rhetoric is being thrown around. I will literally post proof of my location and my mutual friends if I need to. just shut the fuck up about them "being actors", I've walked through those halls several times and even met the fucking security guard that died in the shooting

Why are they pushing so hard the narrative that these kids are affecting the gun control debate. They won't push the needle one bit.

FUCK CNN
FUCK THESE LOSERS

another SPRING REVOLUTION!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=D2CwA4mG4f8

>another SPRING REVOLUTION!!!!
never gonna happen.

>theatre
Yeah we can smell the acting from here.

Had William invited David over to one of his nipple parties yet?

Never quit

My second cousins aunt's daughter also died in Sandy Hook.

I mean he tries this each year, each spring.

Cool story.

Did you ever see Tony Greenberg when u were there?

I mean that it's not going to happen because we're weeks away from the IG report that will be released. It's going to shock the entire world.

not nellie ohr

>ive been to a place so shut up about it.

okay

You sure?

I don't give a shit, you need to stop worrying about the truth and start worrying about if people start killing reporters. Even if they aren't actors I want people to think they are actors, I want people questioning the media.

It doesn't matter, the truth doesn't matter it never mattered, but now its important as our benefactors quake?

Have fun convincing the mindless population you helped make the truth, the're just waiting for orders after all, always have been.

Cool story bro

legate was actually with david and his other friend on the beach in that one video...

Ok. Most retarded thing I've read today. Seriously.

They don't have to be actors for it to seem incredibly derived and artificial. Their specific demand just so happen to be to get rid of semi automatic rifles, as there has been a push for for a long time. As far as i understand looking into it, the current background check system is quite sufficient. They should look into more the medication and side effects of those things, which many of these shooters seems to be using. Which can have psychotic episode as rare side effects. And let's be ruthless and clear and do the math here for a second. Since columbine in 1999, there has the past
>19 years
been
>141 casualties total in over 50 episodes of these.
And let's be very clear that blacks who are responsible for 50% of the murders in the ENTIRE US. Get that done in one city in a few months. Or maybe even just a month. Now also consider that this is an infinitesmally small number with regards to guns available in the US, and given that the US is 320 million people or so. That they want to ban assault rifles based on this smells of politics. Either someone on the left quickly got behind this kid and told him what to say, or he picked up on this talking points himself and went with it. Either way it doesn't make any sense what he is proposing. Nor is mass shootings even an epidemic in the US. If they want to talk epidemic they should probably talk about how many black people kill on an average basis.

Just in time for summer, goyim !!! Enjoy The Summer Of Chaos 2018!! It's all for the greater good, goyim!

fuck these people

I can't believe a weaboo website can be more of a reliable source than news, jews shuting you down aside

You take so much effort for the truth we once a month need a Sup Forums appreciate thread

This is what happens when you overdose on redpills. Need to get your head right.

This is not new news
>The group, who mostly know each other from the school’s theater program
archive.is/Yb9Ek
buzzfeed.com/remysmidt/heres-what-its-like-at-the-headquarters-of-the-teens?utm_term=.of2QO4Z7q#.slw8Kw5em

when i was in school drama club kids were faggots. nobody would listen to them.

the glee effect.

21 jump street is real!

they just look similar.. thats it.

here, i think this is kasky's mom from the dad's youtube channel
youtube.com/watch?v=uXRJ20iJdQs

>such a manlet has to stand on top of an suv for everyone to see him

Oh yeah i forgot, you are obviously not less dead if you are killed with another weapon than an assualt rifle wielded by a nigger for instance. So their moral outrage over 141 casualties over 19 years, when there is no complaints about how many niggers kill in the US on a regular basis, is actually palpably disgusting and distasteful. The conclusion should be that this kid was fucked in the head, and i would be interested to see if he was on any medication. It makes no sense to start banning semi auto rifles based on this, or anything of the kind. You can kill someone with a fork if you want to. The problem is that this kid was fucked in the head and that's where the prevention should set in, where they need to be more alert if students are harassed or such things.

It's even more accurate because Sup Forums is filled with niggers.

you ok buddy?

Are (((they))) trying to parallel this to the Arab Spring?

fixed

This is the gayest shit I've seen in a year, and I'm married to a man.

They are running out of ideas and resources.

shill spotted
get em boys

Yes.

>t. david hogg

>leaders of the movement
>are indeed actors
>WERE NOT ACTORS WERE KIDS!!!! WERE KIDS!!!!

Oh great. A shitload of tiny Justin Trudeaus

>It doesn't matter
It matters to me, user.
But I'm no one.

Theyre really throwing everything they have at this. Their final Hail Mary attempt.

I think if we can resist this current call for gun control, just one last time, we may finally be in the clear.

They are literal actors wtf!

kek
>I will literally post proof of my location and my mutual friends if I need to.
waiting, user

>thrust into roles
that's a weird way to say: profiting off of dead teenagers

Life is art

>I AM NOT AN ACTOR

>Over 30 minutes later
>Still says 1 post by this ID

>1 post by this ID.

Please let Dems make this a single policy election.
They've already backed off of the tax bill and with DACA expiring in less than two weeks it's still not getting as much attention.

>lefty kids against gun control
>surprised they did theatre and arts

Have you been to a highscool in the last 20 years? The lefties of the school always go into either art, drama, or music.

Whew lad...

>>lefty kids against gun control

Shit, meant kids for gun control

Its an election year, they will go out. Be prepared for massive propaganda campaigns.

Never underestimate your enemy, friendo

What an IG report?

>1 post by this ID

nice

So they knew he was unstable as fuck but stopped arresting people for crimes to get the school a better rating to get more state and federal grant money. So he was previously excused and was not supposed to attend the school anymore? And this is why the stationed deputy didn't stop cruz, because he wasn't supposed to stop crime due to aforementioned? Fucking IDIOTS. And Big if true.

yeah I think its grandma

the only thing I ever trusted theater kids for was a weed hookup. bunch of drama queen faggots.

Oh, you know, the report that is gonna change the world forever. Inspector General of the DOJ releasing a report and it's rumored that the truth about 9/11 among other things will also be included.

>they're kids
>they really are actors
Can you double discard an opinion?

this is also good to add

and also kasky's father's adoption agency

>Palm Beach County couple Lori Baron and William Bermudez accuse Deerfield Beach-based One World Adoption Services - which they say they paid to conduct a home study - of interfering with their adoption of twins by offering to pay the birth mother money if she would place the children with their agency instead of the couple.
>Baron and Bermudez also accuse the agency of threatening to have the birth mother arrested on an outstanding warrant if she didn't place the children with them, according to the suit.
>The birth mother breached her contract with the plaintiffs, they allege, and instead placed the twins with One World, which in turn placed the babies with another family.
>Jeff Kasky, One World's vice president and staff attorney, said that confidentiality laws prohibit him from commenting specifically on the case but that "very generically, we would never do any of those things and have never done any of those things."
archive.is/nzWnF

jesus
fucking
christ

that's a good quick rundown

sounds like a happening. but nothing ever happens, and sometimes i feel as if nothing is ever going to happen. I'll keep my eyes and ears open.

Also that the sherif just so happened to be called scott israel? Not the guy that didn't go in due to this policy, and got fired, eventhough they put this fucking practice in place to get more grant money for the school. But his superior, the sherif is called this, the guy now being interviewed all over the place. Fucking weird coincidence too.

>but nothing ever happens

They're far worse than actors. They're narcissistic sociopaths.

I've lost count of the number of "ITS ACTUALLY HAPPENING" over the years. Nothing ever happens, and if it did, you fuckers wouldn't be able to do anything about it.