Mother and Daughter Shoot Armed Robber

>Graphic video footage shows an intruder charging into an empty liquor store in Oklahoma last Thursday, brandishing a 12-gauge shotgun and cleaning out the cash register.
>But as the robber tries to escape, the fearless duo lock him in and pull out two handguns, shooting him multiple times.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h1HRHeUEAI

It looks like he wrestles the gun off of her, shouldn't they have shot until he was on the ground?

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/true-stories/mum-and-daughter-shoot-masked-assailant-who-tried-to-rob-their-store-with-a-sawnoff-shotgun/news-story/0a7d6135a43b33cf14294fafd265a36e

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/elderly-couple-shoots-home-invader/
youtu.be/_MsL_UYypM8
nytimes.com/2008/04/03/nyregion/03shot.html
11points.com/Misc/11_Things_We_Think_are_Fatal_That_Actually_Have_Great_Survival_Odds
pennmedicine.org/news/news-releases/2014/january/survival-rates-similar-for-gun
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ONLY CRIMINALS SHOULD HAVE GUNS!!! THAT MOM AND HER DAUGHTER SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ALLOWED TO HAVE GUNS TO DEFEND THEMSELVES!!! THIS INFURIATES ME!!! BAN GUNS NOW!!!

These are the people those faggot kids in Florida want to surrender their arms. That criminal will be able to get a gun no matter what law is passed, meanwhile, you're going to make it harder for honest hard working people to get one

B-but guns are BANNED in Australia! These two criminals need to be locked up NOW

This proves guns should be illegal. Useless in self defense as they often are used against you as shown in the video.

and this is exactly why YOU NEED ASSAULT RIFLES! Libmorons watched too much hollywood and think one shot will put a person down! when reality is far from it and it requires an entire magazine sometimes to put a nigger down

>shouldn't they have shot until he was on the ground

They should have, but unlike the robber they aren't malicious self-centered assholes willing to risk the lives of everyone around them to violently steal property and so they were trying to avoid killing him despite the danger to themselves.

glad they are ok. Fuck that guy I hope he's dead.

It seemed like they created more danger by not shooting until he was on the ground

In an induced coma and expected to survive according to the news article. On the brighter side he may be paralysed or forever require a colostomy bag

>shouldn't they have shot until he was on the ground?
Yes, but most people don't want to kill others.

They did.

They lack training and experience.

Other than certain organization such as the military and sociopathic criminals people in our society generally are not prepared to harm and kill others.

why did he even come back is what im wondering

also that lady came dangerously close to shooting her mother

Yes they shouldn't have let the nigger get near them. I think he even took some shots at them with their gun. Somebody needs to tell them to shoot to kill.

Read the OP. They locked him in.

Perfect reference video when someone complain the cops didn't shoot him in the leg or some shit.

fuck she almost killed her mom wtf should be at home with the kids, always know your target and beyond so triggered

It worked out but they are lucky they were up against someone incompetent

>Shoot burglar
>Just sort of stand there like a deer in the headlights as he walks towards you
>nearly get shot by your daughter as he struggles to get the gun from you

I think they got him in the face once too. So my guess is he'll be mutilated and wheelchair bound while spending the next 10-15 in prison. Assuming he survives that, he'll be out on the streets to beg for crack money.

Then whats the point of owning a gun if you aren't ready to accept the reality that if you use it to protect yourself you may have to kill or severely injure another person?

>not prepared to harm and kill others.
I thought the instinctual flight or fight would negate that for the majority of people

Jesus they almost got each other killed by not pumping him full of lead the second he decided to come back after being originally hit.

This is why you always need to put a bullet in their head.

well they dumbasses for not incapacitating the thug and almost even letting him get a gun.

Can he sue for injury?

This put them in a terrible situation. They should have let him go it would have been safer for them to let him leave.

We should be spreading this as a victory for guns and self defense rather than criticizing them for how it could have gone better

>negate that

If it did soldiers wouldn't come back all fucked up with PTSD.

Even with intense training most people still find it extremely stressful as it is an antithesis how we are normally expected to behave in our society.

>Then whats the point of owning a gun
For most, it's just the peace of mind that it could be used to protect them. Most don't practice shooting very often, etc. It's a shame, really.

lefties would argue that they should have just let him take what he wanted

i'm down for a cyberpunk pirate society.

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/elderly-couple-shoots-home-invader/

video is a clear indicator that women shouldn't be allowed to own firarms

>6 shot revolvers take forever to reload
>dumb bitches clearly don't know about penetration or backstop awareness
>one LOSES THEIR GUN TO THE FUCKING ROBBER
>guy ends up living

What a fucking failure, I'm with Dems on this one, we need stricter gun legislation and training to keep bimbos like this from carrying.

They should have used hallow points, and shot him in the head.

Watching that ape stumble around as the life drained out of him gave me a semi. Bless those pure white warrior queens

what do they need those guns for? I'm sure if they had called the police everything would have been daijobu.

You go girl!

where's shadman?!

I could barely look when the woman started shooting to save her older friend who was behind Tyrone. Luckily she's a bad shot.

in fact, it appears that the robber was driven back into the store to respond to the shots. they could have let him leave, but they were just set on getting to that gun after trying two or three times, even if it was too late

OP video link is fucked.
youtu.be/_MsL_UYypM8

Watching that dumbfuck wobble around and gradually collapse gives me immense satisfaction that nothing else can.

melt the guns make libbys all happy

>JUSTICE FOR TYRON
He was already down there was no need to keep shooting.
He wuz a gud boi jus pleading fo' dem to help him.

What type of gun is that where you can shoot a nigger 6 times and he still is able to come back inside and fight you for your gun?

It's good they got their guns, what if that rat thief had tried to come back & steal some more or just come back & shoot the women for kicks.

it's cute that lefties think a nigger stole their bike because he was too poor too afford one for himself when really all he did was sell it for crack or money to buy new shoes

Should show this video to those retarded Turners Outdoors gun salesmen that try to sell .380 auto and .38 special revolvers to women, that shit aint dropping no body.

.380. Bitch needed a .45, it kills niggers DEAD

but according to the comic if it makes someone happier, which crack does synthetically, then things are better right? I mean since its all about increasing the worlds happy levels lets just put MDMA in the water supply

Any /k/ here? Is .45 ACP a meme round?

In a double stack it is, unless you have gorilla hands that can fit a pistol grip that big.

he will try and say he dindo nuthing and his over weight mom will say he is a good boy

Spotted the soy boy

Put them in a WOW wrestling Match against Emma Gonzalaz

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why you never shoot just once, always shoot to kill, and why you always aim for the center.

>the fearless duo lock him in and pull out two handguns,

Those bitches are going to jail.

The kind with a woman aiming it.

What the fuck is wrong with women? That was incredibly difficult to watch

It would have been hard with the video cam to say he was reaching for his shotgun while on the ground. One should moved her body to block the camera while the other "stumbles" and push the shotgun toured him then shot him in the head

That was the most nonchalant shootout I've ever seen

What did the women do wrong? Why didn't the nigger die after being shot?

Low caliber rounds and poor shot placement. Might've been shooting FMJ as well, who knows.

black skin is more resistant to bullets

>What did the women do wrong?

They trapped him so he couldn't run away (which he was trying to do), so there's premeditation, and then tried to murder him. That is not self defense. They committed attempted 1st degree murder. Regardless of how heroic it may be to kill niggers, they are going to prison.

Mozambique Drill: Two to the chest, one to the head.

Learned and practiced that one at GunSite.

Never leave a witness alive to testify against you. Always shoot to kill.

This. They were fortunate to not have been hurt. Remember all the nigger had to do was not break in with a fucking sawed off shotgun and he'd be fine. This is HIS fault. Quit victim shaming the poor women who used there anti patriarchy tools to fight off the cis rapist robber.

jesus christ people EMPTY THE GUN INTO THE FUCKER its REAL SIMPLE

you cant actually be this dense

Shooting paper is different from a person moving around erratically and trying not to get shot. You take someone down in self defense with that drill and you'll go to prison for life. Shit, they even try to throw you in jail if you use some high speed hollow point round that looks aggressive.

yeah they shoot him then stop waiting to see what he does then let him walk into hand reach that's insane. Your supposed to shoot the center mass 2 or 3 times and if he does not either immediately fall to the ground or drop the weapon and put hands up you go back to number 1 and shoot until lhe falls down. even dropping the weapon and walking toured you is back to number 1

That doesn't sound right but I'm willing to give ammo and time for the sake of testing this theory.

Oh yay guns.

I bet her heroism would feel a lot different if she shot her mom in the head during that scuffle. Stupid ass bitch nearly accidentally killed her mother over a few hundred bucks.

People like this is the problem.

Also: did they just have two loaded guns in the wide open? What would’ve happened if a white child grabbed that and shooted a something dead.

Fuck those people. Rookies.

Women don't go to prison in America. And furthermore the nigger came in with a fucking shot gun. Not only will they not go to jail they will make the talk show circuit as brave women hear me roar. Maybe get a life time movie.

They fucked up but he had a weapon too and assaulted them on camera, so they arent going to prison you fucking faggot.

They should have been better trained. But once again, nigger with a shotgun ultimately is entirely to blame.

Lotta bullshit in this thread. This just covered this on LivePD:
>he was NOT locked in the store
>they did shoot him in the face
>he was suspected in and admitted to 10 other robberies
>he never got a shot off

You miss the most important part - they LOCKED the door so he couldn't get away from them. Then they SHOT him. It doesn't matter if he was holding a suitcase nuke. They prevented his escape, then attacked. They are the aggressors by the end of the video.

And they most definitely will go to prison. Women get away with a lot, but not stuff like this.

Yeah the old Australia argument we still have fucking armed robberies here and nothing we can do about it.

Don’t have mass shootings though lmao get rekt amerimutt

>And furthermore the nigger came in with a fucking shot gun. Not only will they not go to jail they will make the talk show circuit as brave women hear me roar. Maybe get a life time movie
Maybe he can argue that he "found" it wrapped up under a bench, then he went to the nearest shop to try and turn it in. Remember, an illegal spic got off a murder case with that defense. If he can do it, so can a real american nigger!

that's why cops don't aim for the legs like crybaby liberals tell them to

So if the US gets gun control many honest hardworking people won't be able to protect themselves. Meanwhile Tyrone and Jamal won't have any problems acquiring their guns illegally and can rob as many stores as they want.

Is this what lefties want?

>he had a weapon too and assaulted them on camera,

The LOCKED the door and prevented him from ESCAPING. You can't shoot at someone trying to run away from you, faggot. It doesn't matter if he raped them both beforehand. The final act was still criminal. Holy shit, what is wrong with this country?

White people are good at muting instincts.
Including self-preservation.

as would most if not all companies, the liability and insurance rates would be ridiculous.

Two to get him down.
Two more to keep him down.

I love when Oz cucks think their opinions matter in American matters. Stay down under boi...down under deez nuts BWAHAHAHAH!!!

Do you even hear yourself?

based huwite huwimmin

>prevented him from ESCAPING.
They didn't do anything wrong, faggot.

yes she should not have shot at him when they both were struggling. She should have walked up and place the gun to his skull aiming away from her mom and pulled the trigger

>What would’ve happened if a white child grabbed that and shooted a something dead.

In a liqueur store?

t.nigger

guboi dindu nuffin amirite Jamal?

You guys are missing something. This is a perfect chance for the gun debate shit. Instead of saying they need better training start saying they showed proper restraint, 2 white women didn't want to kill a black man even with him threatening their lives.

You know robbers getting shot and gen x skateboarders breaking their arms are the only thing on you tube that makes me laugh

its called adrenaline ma nigga

true that. Hope they get the maximum. Why didnt they just call the cops??

next season of walking dead?

Guns rarely kill people instantly in one shot, in fact they actually rarely kill people at all with just on shot. And sometimes people survive getting shot allot.
nytimes.com/2008/04/03/nyregion/03shot.html
11points.com/Misc/11_Things_We_Think_are_Fatal_That_Actually_Have_Great_Survival_Odds
pennmedicine.org/news/news-releases/2014/january/survival-rates-similar-for-gun