Who's better?

Who's better?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d_rQtGPBu98
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Neither Jew is better, Op.

The one whos not a fag and not a jew.

milo is a faggot nigger fucker and ben is a civic* zionist.
I would have to say ben since he actually says smart things.

Ben is smarter but Milo is more funny and both are equally clever.

Young neocon vs fag. Probably the fag

I like Ben, he makes really good points.

Pro gun, anti trans, hates stupid

depends if you like your faggot overt or covert

THIS MEME KILLS BEN

Both have their strengths I suppose, but if I had to spend time with one of them I'd rather hang out with Milo because Ben is really anal retentive and has absolutely no sense of humour whatsoever. Seriously, the guy cannot tell a joke, also did you know his wife is a doctor?

He also has the sensibilities of somebody who wants to run for office someday so there is still a sense of political correctness.
Though to cap it off with something nice he's excellent to listen to talk about current events and he's good at arguing, he's a legitimately smart cookie.

I dislike both, but Milo is way better

milo.
ben makes personal attacks when he doesnt have a good argument and precedes to present himself as a basic bitch jidf cunt.

>Ben is really anal retentive and has absolutely no sense of humour whatsoever
quite so

youtube.com/watch?v=d_rQtGPBu98

>E-celeb kikes

Milo is light years ahead of Ben Kikeiro

>2 kikes
I say gas them all.

How OP? I look at both these slimy creatures and immediately must move away. How do you manage to give either of them enough time to decide which is the better slimy creature?

>they realized I was a jew when I didnt back their great fuhrer donald trump.
pretty much says it all doesnt it?

you dont have to like miloi on a personal level, or support him to appreciate how effective of a weapon he is.

Damn, this is hard. I lean towards the fag. Ben seems like he doesn't give a fuck about whites. I feel I can at least negotiate with the fag.

In case you're wondering what this shill is sliding.

is sam jewish?

>trusting a jew
>ever
You'll learn the hard way eventually. I'd trust a fag over a jew any day.

topkek

weev and sam are not jewish but i wish they were

My chamber

getting my face pushed into a blender.

Both are absolute cancer, nobody gives a fuck about "BTFOing sjws" anymore, Trump opened the floodgate for what is actually important, white nationalism. Worst of all they attract underage "MAGApede" scum.

That being said Ben is better since he can at least debate left-wing ideology and exposes their argumentative tactics. Even though his ideology is generic boomer tier muh israel muh crypto-libertarianism horeshit.

/thread

Just look at them. Of course they are.

Both a valuable tools. Shapiro is a great debater. Milo has more influence among young adults and can pull the gay, nigger dick sucker card.

>nigger dick sucker card.
That's a powerful card there

? so no?

they're both jews

hitler.

Yeah but if America and other western nations enact a white policy is what will trigger the civil wars. If whites fight other whites it will just be WW2 all over again except this time we'll all be screwed for good.