Jews Decry NRA As Antisemitic, Here's Why You Should Join

Wayne LaPierre dog whistled against the kikes behind the gun grabbing agenda by mentioning 13 Jews and no gentiles including George Soros, Karl Marx, Saul Alinsky, Chuck Schumer, and Bernie Sanders in his antisemitic speech at CPC.

LaPierre has been fighting for the second amendment for 30 years. Do you think he doesn't know the kikes are behind goyim disarmament? He absolutely does but rather than mentioning them himself he's letting the Jews name themselves in response to his patriotic speech. Jews are leaving the NRA in droves and we need to keep agitating the Jews so they continue to attack the second amendment and the NRA like this.

Join the NRA today! We need to show the Jews that after these school shootings (esp this one carried out by a kike) the NRA grows in membership and they don't achieve their gun control objectives. I'm seeing lots of MAGA normies signing up to show support for the NRA as they lose their sponsors and business partnerships with many companies. We all should give the signal to NRA to not back down:

membership.nra.org/Join/Annuals

archive.is/JNgP8
>Israel's Haraatz: In NRA's Response to School Massacre: Dog-whistle anti-Semitism, a Star-spangled Protocols of Zion. NRA chief LaPierre identified the enemies of his organization, and of America, as Jews - from Karl Marx to Bernie Sanders

archive.is/Zrhd0
>Jewish Daily Forward: The NRA Has An Anti-Semitism Problem

archive.is/o4f5v
>Washington Post: NRA lashes out at boycott movement as United, Delta, Hertz, and other corporations cut ties

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t51vKk--LsA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Join the NRA. Buy guns and gun accessories. Here's the Link to his antisemitic speech. Let's make this anti second amendment social signaling fit cost the left bigly

youtube.com/watch?v=t51vKk--LsA

This is an issue we can red pill pro second amendment normies on. Let's make the screams of the rats grow higher

Literally naming the Jews.

He even used the word JEWelry in his speech when referring to how only JEWelers can get firearms in states with strict gun control. I don't believe in coincidences anymore

I'm an user who flies a lot, and I mean A LOT. I'm Diamond Medallion status with Delta - the highest status you can get.

After seeing Delta publicly distancing themselves from law-abiding gun owners like me, I HAD to join the NRA. Got a 5 year membership. Delta used to be /ourairline/, but not anymore. They got a new CEO who's a total lefty. The last one was conservative and literally SAVED the company from dying.

I called Delta to complain. Wait time was over 2 hours. Screw them.

Shills keep hiding this. I've tried 5 times already, even jewtube tried to hide the video on me

What a time to live in!
All over the world, jews are starting to shake in fear because they have been exposed not as scoundrels, parasites, swindlers and profiteers, but as jews.
This is happening in Poland as well right now, and I'm sure soon in other countries.

The heebs did not go after the NRA this hard until AFTER LaPierre's speech at CPAC where they interpreted this as a deliberate attacks on Jews. Literally the same day, all these companies cut ties with the NRA and the next day too. Jews are retaliating with corporate power.

Delta Airlines
United Airlines
MetLife
Enterprise Rent A Car
Hertz
True Car
Best Western

The list of kikes companies goes on

Remember based Ted Nugent? He was (((forced))) to delete this

Jews are going to make a fatal mistake, and when they do, they will lose America, and that's going to be something beyond what can imagine at the moment.

I'm afraid the average normie, boomer, still doesn't see a patern or care about the kike actitude..

This is exactly why i joined yesterday
Fuck Haaretz.

what fatal mistake? they opened the borders, they pushed for faggotry, they always blame whites for everything, with their MSM...

No one has noticed it..
at this point I don't know how much could they go along without being stopped

Lol. Thats headline might as well be a campaign commercial

The financial boycotting of the NRA is going to backfire. The NRA might be hated by shitlibs, but it's the type of organization that normie recognize themselves in. If Jews attack it, and call it names, they're just shooting themselves in the foot.

I don't know what the fatal mistake will be, but it will be one that will expose them to the eyes of your average American.

The jew cries out in pain as he grabs your gun

>they're just shooting themselves in the foot
You mean pissing themselves in the foot

same. I signed up yesterday

Based Muslim chinks

Too many Atlanta spooks work for Delta. American is the most based airline.

>All over the world, jews are starting to shake in fear because they have been exposed not as scoundrels, parasites, swindlers and profiteers, but as jews.

We can ride this wave to redpill normies. The JQ evidence is so overwelming we need one massive redpill exposed to the masses (mossad/kennedy/911) to make the USA the 110th.

Whatever airline mistreats the most minorities is my favorite. Also the NRA has some good propaganda coming out about how "They're coming after us"

>As NRA’s Dana Loesch tried to leave the CNN Town Meeting last night, the crowd yelled, “Burn Her”. American gun owners, wake up. They’re coming after us. Like and share to spread the word.

>jews do lots and lots of bad things to gentiles
>gentiles point to them and say they're doing bad things
>"oy vey, why do they persecute me so? 6 million! 6 million!"
I hated jews before I found Sup Forums and before I even read Mein Kampf, and for this exact reason. Antisemitism exists because jews are genuinely shitty people. I especially hate when "Christians" defend these pieces of shit, saying that Jesus was a jew. They aren't the same jews of the Bible. The entire New Testament is about God sending his son in human form to tell the jews to stop being pricks, and they got him nailed to a cross and stabbed to death. The book of Revelations talks about the Synagogue of Satan. These kikes acting like fucking animals is nothing new. This time, when we rise, we are going to put an end to this kikery once and for all.

they send you a bag or hat when you join the NRA. It's like $40 per year

I'll look into it.

i cant hold all this fake news. youre gun grabbers anyways. grabbers of much else too. why would kikes NOT like the NRA? what is it about guns that makes guns themselves anti semitic? semites love guns
>JOIN MY SHIT
nah

>Antisemitism
This word holds no meaning. It's a psychological trigger word that has been driven into your mind in order to make you apprehensive from speaking the truth.

Israel is technically the most antisemetic country in the world.

>rainbow flag

neck yourself

>It's a psychological trigger word that has been driven into your mind in order to make you apprehensive from speaking the truth
It doesn't seem to work very well since I openly hate jews.

Meanwhile in Israel...

Reminder that the NRA supported the NFA and the GCA. They supported Regan and his compromises. They're the moderates.

Fuck the moderates.

Just like "racist"... a word with heavily negative connotations, but really means "in-group affinity"

many of those guns has been given by the American goy... or either purchased by your aid

It doesn't matter whether Jesus was a real jew or a fake jew. He's a jew, in a book written by jews, for a religion created by jews, to subjucate them to easy control by the jews. If you are a Christian you have no right to complain about jewery because you're their number one cuck and your very existence aides their fuckery.

I fucking joined, 1488 my dudes, also, one year is just 40$ and you get a pocket knife and a gun mag subscription.

The NRA is just as jewed as the jews they criticize. They compromise all the time. Especially on this bump fire shit recently, and before this the Veterans Disarmament Act. Dude, they endorsed John McCain for president in 2008. Come on man.

GOA is the only no-compromise gun lobby in the US.

Don't forget the SAF.

>It doesn't matter whether Jesus was a real jew or a fake jew. He's a jew, in a book written by jews, for a religion created by jews, to subjucate them to easy control by the jews. If you are a Christian you have no right to complain about jewery because you're their number one cuck and your very existence aides their fuckery.
>t. Shlomo Shekelstein who has never read the Bible and probably never will

Wrong. Racist means that you believe someone is superior to another based on their race. It doesn't have anything to do with in group affinity.

White Supremacy is a fucking Jewish psy op.

Our target is everyone under 25. Raise an antisemitic generation just like they raised a boomer one

>jewish fag flag
queef yourself

Thanks for your input schlomo.

Jesus called them a children of Satan.

Fuck off.

There is no target audience for the "alt-right" and we have no leader. We have no nation, no laws, and no single language. We are successful because we're decentralized. There's no headquarters for these kikes to raid and no single individual for them to place the blame on. This is why they're shitting themselves right now.

We are Anonyomolnous or something, and we give no fucks.

fuck off faggot kike

We can't say fuck the moderates when they're under this heavy attack from kikes

THIS

>>>
>Anonymous (ID: q0Wkqj2/) 02/24/18(Sat)21:18:12 No.161807918▶
> (OP)

Sure it is Schmueli, sure it is.

>s...stop pointing out facts i don't like you...you j-JEW!

It's true, cry more. Read the books of Matthew and Revelation, both in the New Testament, where Jesus goes on about how Jews are God's chosen and they'll be exempt from the consequences of the tribulation because of it, 144,000 of them living like kings at God's side in Heaven.

Christianity is all about sucking Jew cock, which is why Christian nations have always bent over backwards for Israel. This is all in the Bible and if you deny it you literally have no clue what you're talking about.

I hate them more and more every fucking day....

-Tmw you don't know god's chosen people can be any gentile who converts to christianity, so kikes are not the chosen one anymore, because they refused to believe in Christ and murdered him

-tmw you don't know the new Israel is No longer a physical kindom ( "My kindom is not part of this world) but a Spiritual Israel..
-tmw the bible never states , AGAIN, about jews being chosen one
and btw those 144.000 are judges who will reign beside Christ,
and the second group of people stated in (apocalypse 7:9, 14). are the sheeps, the people of all nations who will archieve salvation and life in Earth (the new paradise)

I wonder who's behind this post

>where Jesus goes on about how Jews are God's chosen and they'll be exempt from the consequences of the tribulation because of it

>Revelation 2:9 - I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

>Revelation 3:9 - Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

No, faggot. Jews are going to hell.

Life member since sandy hook