Nationalist sentiment is bad. oy vey

nationalist sentiment is bad. oy vey

Other urls found in this thread:

norskstadnamnleksikon.no/grunnord.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

leftists hate competition because they are weak
this is nothing new

The olympics are self-destructive as-is. She's calling to fix a problem that solves itself.

wasn't the original point of the olympics forthe whole world coming together in spite of our differences to compete as a peaceful, civilized global community?

but now the olympics glorifies nazis who love their country and want to gas everyone else?

what the fuck

lol

Oy vey.

She's not wrong about the spending.

Shows you how far the Overton window has been pushed.

remember
we need to have more immigrants from countries like Norway and not from shitholes

>put runes on your team sweaters
>end up scoring the most medals by far of any country at the Olympics

What did the Norwegians mean by this?

((()))?

she obviously is

>(((Julia Ioffe))) was born in Moscow, to a Russian Jewish family, and her family immigrated to the United States in 1990 when Ioffe was 7; they were legal immigrants who according to Ioffe were "fleeing anti-Semitism" in the Soviet Union.[1][2][3] They settled in Columbia, Maryland.[4][5] Ioffe attended Princeton University and earned an undergraduate degree

At this point, I want Norwegian-American to return to Norway, so that we can bolster our ranks. Apparently there are millions living in the US.

It's official
>ban a tradition from 8th century BC (with interruptions I admit)
The kikes are going all out

there is not a single line that they won't cross

Yupp, I am one of them.
My last name is Norwegian for farm yard , correct?
Megård

Gård does mean farm, but I'm not sure what "me" means.
Should be easy to trace your roots though, and that is definitely a Norwegian name.

>there is not a single line that they won't cross
can't argue with that

I did a bit of investigation, and apparently your name is derived from Midgard from Norse mythology, which is pretty cool.

My best guess would be that it just means farmer , as a last name. Like Smith or Shoemaker.
So whenever the name was created it just added the me to show who is the owner of the farm.
Like, I-grow , or Me-farmer kind of deal. That's my best guess nord bro.
Only recently found out what my name meant in an Sup Forums thread. Which made sense because I am a farmer at heart.
So happy to see that certain towns over there are named after my sur name. I'd love to live in my own named town lol

Care to share with me the info or how you found that out euro brother ?

>Care to share with me the info or how you found that out euro brother ?
Various Norwegian sites that list the origin of Norwegian names and places.

Gard/Gård does mean farm, but can also mean a "fenced in area" or realm, as in Midgard.

norskstadnamnleksikon.no/grunnord.aspx

In the link above, Megard is listed as Miðgarðr in Norse.