"Grammatical purist" accused of 'misgendering' child committed a hate crime

>A teacher who was accused of “misgendering” a child was told by police that she had committed a hate crime.
>The teacher, who claimed they were a “grammatical purist”, refused to acknowledge that the pupil self-identified as a boy and failed to use the pupil’s preferred pronouns of “he” or “him”.

archive.is/WzUfk

>Grammar nazis are being locked up as we speak

Should have bashed the little cocksuckers head in with a shovel

We
Were
Warned.
The fact that a lukewarm liberal (yes Peterson is a leftie) had to speak up about the inevitable lunacy is incredible.
This applies to everything else.
All we had to do was listen.

HE TRIED TO WARN US !!1!

>HE TRIED TO WARN US !!1!
HE TRIED TO JEW US!

Stop advertising

>muh jooooooooos MUH JOOOOOOOOOOS !!1!

>Expecting anything from a Boomer.

Self-improvement is a meme

>Kekistani
No it's not, you just unironically need a replacement father figure like Peterson.
>pic related
>"Whaaa! I'm not in the top 20% so I can't just walk right into puss, therefore it's pointless"
Read up, there's lots you can do to fix your situation, but yes it has more to it than just "confidence".
Become someone worthy of respect.

>WAHHHHH I DONT WANT TO FACE REALITY THAT MY GENETICS ARE TRASH
>I WANT TO BELIEVE IF I JUST WORK OUT BRO I CAN BECOME A 6'6 24 YEAR OLD FOOTBALL STAR WAHHHHH

And no, i fucked up my life a few weeks ago irreparably.

he's top 5 percent minimum

>Only 6'6 24 year old football stars have any success with women
ok
>Trash genetics
Guess what? You're not alone, it's not about acheiving your dreams, it's about having the humility to settle with someone who may not be everything you want, but you both still work towards building something better.
>fucked up your life.
That may be true but has nothing to do with the image you posted.

>Guess what? You're not alone, it's not about acheiving your dreams, it's about having the humility to settle with someone who may not be everything you want, but you both still work towards building something better.
I'm MGTOW

>That may be true but has nothing to do with the image you posted.
No, but it shows that some people like me are just genetically fucked and there's nothing we can do about it,.

>I'm irredeemable, trust me.
Sounds like a convenient excuse not to put the work in.
Pic related, you're about 3.5

Except I've been trying for the past two years didn't work.

Okay, story time since you seem sincere, we've both had an interesting two years it seems.

Two years ago I was inspired to change things in my life and make a real difference, I was over 430lbs and over the next 8 months I was able to lose almost 100 of it. Then I get a stroke due to some growth in my brain.
I didn't notice it was obviously a stroke, I just had vision problems that it took me months to figure out what was wrong with me as I was just trying to get by during my normal life while half-blind.

Few months later I gain some (but not all) of my vision back and gain most of the weight back from over eating again as a coping mechanism.

It's been a very trying and depressing last year but what keeps me going is that I'm not dead. I still have a chance to make things better.

Well I'll tell you what happened to me

>be going to school
>not really try
>realize im now in grade 11
>start trying
>get good grades
>get really good grades
>now 18 in grade 12
>do well
>study a lot
>have tutor
>exams coming up
>study a LOT for exams
>do terrible on them lowering my grade like crazy
>now marks aren't good enough to get in anywhere good

My dad said I'm a retard and a stain on the family since they've been going to good schools for like 3 generations now.

I don't know your region, but post-secondary is most definitely a meme.If you're white any employment that requires a degree will have incentives to hire a brown regardless of qualifications.
In your situation I would recommend working on the following.
Health (moving out before fixing this was a mistake, but my single mother was just as much of a detriment).
Finances, Try to find a job that needs people. Retail is effectively a dead-end but having a job helps show employers that you can show up on time (this isn't as big a deal as it used to be).
Once you're working and sustaining yourself (even in a shitty 1 bd appartment) and eating and exercising well, that's when focusing on meeting people will matter after highschool.

Most of us have fucked up lives and you're absolutely not alone in this regard.
Seriously, don't give up hope things are hard, but not as bad as they seem. Peterson has his flaws, but I really do wish I had come across his work or something like it when I was your age.
I'd really recommend his bible lecture series.

Fuck. I still consider myself a progressive. But fuck this shit. Fuck Hillary. Fuck refugees. Fuck xers. Fuck Soros. Fuck David Hogg. Fuck Colbert. Fuck Obama. Fuck the DNC.

The left went too far with their hippie shit. And just like hippies everywhere were instantly coopted by sociopaths. I call people niggers here but i still love Bulworth.

Niggers.

>Fuck. I still consider myself a progressive.
The American founding fathers have done more to advance human liberty than any other group after them. No "progressive" cause or "civil rights" social engineering has actually done anything but push all of humanity further into debt slavery.

The fruits of leftist multi-culturalism are nihilism and death.

Radical leftists will get steamrolled. Engines have already started

>let's place shit text over his face without even any quoted sources to associate him with the phrases.
>pol/ will definitely fall for it.

I love knowing how easy it is to found out which people I should like, because shills usually shill so hard against them.

>Finances, Try to find a job that needs people. Retail is effectively a dead-end but having a job helps show employers that you can show up on time (this isn't as big a deal as it used to be).
>Once you're working and sustaining yourself (even in a shitty 1 bd appartment) and eating and exercising well, that's when focusing on meeting people will matter after highschool.
How am i suppose to do it without a degree? My cousin just graduated and got hired right out of university

>Seriously, don't give up hope things are hard, but not as bad as they seem. Peterson has his flaws, but I really do wish I had come across his work or something like it when I was your age.
>I'd really recommend his bible lecture series.
I read his book. The advice was TOTAL garbage. I tried putting my shoulders back straight for example and people laughed and started intimidating me at school. Going 'haha look at his shoulders" and then started doing it themselves and people laughed. So i stopped and their like "do it again i want a picture" but i didn't give in.

i mean, if youre going to jail for "misgendering" them you might as well just bash their head in and their families

>My cousin just graduated and got hired right out of university
I live in a big city, so this is a very unique experience, when it comes to college your mileage may vary when it comes to different occupations.
>His book.
His bible lectures are for free on his podcast (specifically what I recommend) because the philosophy he talks about is more useful than his life advice.
The advice isn't total garbage, but most highschoolers are idiots and will absolutely mock and denigrate you for doing what you should be doing.
You're blaming yourself for problems that are outside your control that are largely the product of a sick and degenerate society.
Our only hope, and our societies only hope rests on us doing what we can to bring order to our lives in our own humble domain.

Again Peterson has his flaws, but it's all about stepping into a larger world.

I'll read his Bible lectures but everyone says "its your fault your problems are your own don't blame others" and whos fault is it? Me or the other people at school since they are in the majority.

SOMEONE IS DDOSING THE NRA'S ONLINE STORE IM SO FUCKIGN PISSED WHAT THE FUCKa

This is actually my personal criticism of Peterson. He does an incredible job at telling people about their internal threats and what should be done about them.

However, many people on this board, irl, and in general have problems realizing that external threats and internal ones are not mutually exclusive.

You can and often do have both. The point isn't about who is to blame, it's about who's responsibility is it to fix it.

You are responsible for your own life, and your own decisions, but it's important to keep in mind that you don't exist in a vacuum and that there is a world out there to influence, manipulate and exploit you.

That is why working on yourself is so important, you need to be strong enough to challenge these external threats, and that is something Peterson gets right.

So what would you suggest I do to sort myself out? I keep getting bad grades even if i study so it's like why not give up?

Because giving up guarantees failure.
I really wouldn't put so much faith in the educational institutions that are already largely subverted.
The honest truth is that your birthright has been sold out and the life ideal that has been taught to you is a lie.
You should absolutely try your hardest as best as you can but you should be doing it because it gives you skills or knowledge that will be useful to you down the road.

The most successful people in my peer group are people who got jobs during school (sometimes to the detriment of their schooling) because it taught them how to really work.

Grades are not the measure you should evaluate yourself with.
Are there practical skills you can learn?
Are you a good speaker?
Can you write well?
Can you create works of art?
Are you good at using technology to solve problems?
These are all valuable skills that don't often translate well into grades that will help you more in the workforce than anything else.

>travel
Lmao

>I really wouldn't put so much faith in the educational institutions that are already largely subverted.
I want to be subverted so i can join the elites. I don't care who the ruling class are I'd prefer to be at least high up in the establishment. Some people in my family were in the establishment and regardless of their beliefs it's a lot better position

>Grades are not the measure you should evaluate yourself with.
It's how universities and colleges evaluate you

>Are there practical skills you can learn?
No

>Are you a good speaker
Yes

>Can you write well
Yes

>can you create works of art
No

>are you good at using technology to solve problems
Yes

The issue is you have to get into the workforce in the first place

I thought that too. Travelling is a waste of money and is for 30 something single women who are trying to "find themselves".

>I want to be subverted so i can join the elites. I don't care who the ruling class are I'd prefer to be at least high up in the establishment.
Wew, well I have different personal priorities so my advice likely won't help with that.
>The issue is you have to get into the workforce in the first place.
Sales is likely what you're looking for,with that kind of goal you're going to need a lot of experience ripping people off.

If you give up, you will eventualy get a probably stupid repetitve bad paid job, and when you start thinking about life at work, and you will, because it's boring, soon that study drop will haunt you endlessly, about how you could be doing at life if you had studied, and it would be only your own fault.

If you don't give and still try to study, even if your grades suck, you won't carry the guilt burden, and that will be a huge relief, you will be fine at life, whatever you do.

>Sales is likely what you're looking for,with that kind of goal you're going to need a lot of experience ripping people off.
My dad was a stock broker and told me that they do not rip people off. You get screwed by the FBI if you try that

But if i don't try and get a bad job I will think "well at least i could have done better". If i study hard and still fail I will be forced to admit "I am subhuman, this is the top of my potential".

Stock brokers are heavily regulated not all sales are under the same constraints.
>I will be forced to admit "I am subhuman, this is the top of my potential".
You won't have to. It sounds like you have access to the resources to start your own business. Which is a good step to building wealth.

I do since my parents are willing to loan me pretty much everything. Problem is start my own business in what? I'm a useless person my hope was to get a degree and then get hired by someone

ur probably studying wrong. get some tips from teachers or the smart kid on how to study or look it up on youtube

>Be left winger 5 years ago.
>Don't alter views accept for softening on gun control and welfare a bit.
>Now considered a hard right winger on the political spectrum.

Western society is in for a serious correction in the coming decades.

I have a really expensive tutor and i ask the teacher after class and she just says "spend more time" or something.

the victim was another pronouns nazi jew tranny commie. peterson.

butt hurt jew pedo herpes spreader detected

>less favorably
He didnt treat him or her less favorable he treated her as he saw her or it or whatever.

Clean your room doesn't really to literally mean clean your room, does it? He can't say it out loud and you idiots were too dense to read between his mythological lines.

See with all your eyes, Marduk, speak the magic words, entrap kingu with a net and cut him to pieces, let his blood make the new man as it falls upon the earth.

Race mixing propaganda is fucking everywhere. Had to stop watching tv because of it. I saw 5 different coalburners with goddam mutts at Sam's Club today, and I'm sure it is a result of the indoctrination. Also, no father to be seen.

First choice is the worst, believe me, you will think all your life that you were just a lazy idiot who quited and that could have done much better, all depended on you.

Second choice, that rather exagerated 'admission' will be easier to handle if you are humble and resignated, it means it 'never' or hardly ever depended on you, be it sequece of events, your retardness (you're not, dont go that way). whatever.

Just try as hard as you can, and if you couldnt make it, well it wasnt just suposed to be, and don't jump on blaming yourself conclusions, you will be fine.

And don't start you own bussiness as you don't have any skill. If you learn a usefull demanded hard working skill like pro painter, soldering, even a plumber or whatever, you will make decent college-tier money.

Don't martirize yourself too much, you will be fine

Wew... I'm a bit of 8,9 & 10...

>tfw when 8.5
And I started out as a 4 when I came here. Maybe 4.5. Firstly, I started with the memes but didnt really care for the racism and antisemitism and then I started going into the more historical and factually cited posts on history and just went in with an open mind. Now, I have my phone as a hot spot and copypasta graveyard of memes and detailed infographics and statistical analysis that I have not only taken from others but have made myself such as the increase in violent crime rate in England and how much of that was the cause of migrants. Not only that, but I spread that around so much (as well as my calculus analysis of Bernie's plans pre-estimate which ended up only 3% off the official) on other forums that they became well-cited bits of culture that still persist even 2yrs after I left them

I find children to be God sends, have learned to read German and some Latin and Swedish and am more up-to-date on statistics and politics than some native Europeans are in their own countries.

Fuck.

why do 1 person bathrooms with locks even have signs stating which gender can go in?

thanks for the advice.