Teehee I can delete the plot of whatever I'm fighting

>teehee I can delete the plot of whatever I'm fighting
Who the FUCK can stop this absolute madwoman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3SWVfbYuaac
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Drills you from behind
Heh, nothing personel

>FRESHes you from behind
Heh, nothing personnell

Cant delete the plot if there isn't one to begin with. Miya-chans got this one in the bag.

>Chou Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
>drilling anything from any direction that is not front
Nice try, Satan

Send a meme to stop a meme

To be fair, powerman is pretty much OPM.

obviously that beta guy that hasn't done anything the whole series is going to save the day because the guy isn't from a story that she can delete.

If that were true no one would argue about OPM power level.

I
LOVE
ALTAIR

People do that because they're retards and dont understand that its a parody manga that is not to be taken seriously.

If this were 2012. Undertaker on Wrestemania.

It hurts to this day.

Okay, Power-Man can pin the Undertaker, but can he pin Brock Lesnar?

I get that the Streak had to end (No, I don't) but why give it to someone that's basically going to hop back out anyway?

Honestly the most confusing thing is why they brought him back for more after ending it.

You can always out-meme a meme.

can't wait until worthless-self-insert-kun draws up the real final villain

Think again Altair! I have a new OC to beat yours
Character Name:
Abilities:
This character is Altair's husbando

We can only defeat her with our boundless love.

Reminder that Altair runs on memetics, so if we change the google search algorithm of "Altair" to show up as "slut" then well all win

Is this anime actually good?

No but I love to hate it

I unironically love it. It's very polarizing though

No but it's got sharkteeth

You can't out-power Power Man. Attempts such as that only get a person even more destroyed.

Yeah but have you heard about the powerman who stumbled across a creeper? HE WAS DESTROYED.

so opening up her coat, removes the plot?

Powerman doesn't even have a plot
He has no story, just power

He will start drawing again, creating a manga telling the story of the girl who created Altair. But the version where he did not ghost her and drove her to suicide. So he revives her as his creation. And then she gives Altair a stern talking to.

The problem is that it could've been good. It feels like TROYCA and Hiroe are fucking up on purpose.

Altair is the same, she's basically powerman gone viral.

Satan trips confirm

18+

>tfw you were an underagefag when you were into early minecraft
Why did I waste my life on it.

Why are all of Altair's powers so fucking meta? She wasn't designed to be a meta character so where the fuck are these creators that keep making up super weird meta powers like "delete the plot line of another character" instead of standard pew pew lasers anime powers?

Don't tell me, I played that shit since only Classic existed

She probably was already a world hopper in fanfiction, fucking up other characters and worlds since she didn't have one of her own.

She was born to fuck with powerlevel threads.

Hajun.

Sefauna probably gave her Holopsicon in her original character description and vaguely specified that it had reality bending powers and people just fucking ran with it.
Maybe someone started making up those powers specifically in some shitty crossover fanfic.

I want Altair to win

>Who the FUCK can stop this absolute madwoman?
Soda Aka God of Ink.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. This anime will reach great tier only if Altair wins.

I think the writers forgot for Altair and Soda to actually talk about things. Hopefully they make up for it with a vanilla threesome in the next two episodes.

Is this show just bootleg Fate/Stay Night

Re:creators more like discount Medaka Box

She's about to fight her own creator, who doesn't have a plot to erase or story-related powerups that can be nullified. Setsuna will stop Altair.

Nope.

Did somebody called me?

The writers forgot about Soda entirely, in fact.

so you like ideon-like endings?

Even the writers know that the audience recognizes Altair as the MC.
But it's Aoki Ei, so he will probably make Eggs, I mean, Soda win it through the power of bad writing.

No, even though this episode was decent it's too little too late. They can't undo the fact that last 15 or something episodes were boring shit.

>fucking Sirius when Vega or even fucking Deneb make more sense
do nips even nip anymore?

How is soda gonna fuck this up? I mean this is the guy who couldn't be bothered to stop her suicide. Also why did the other writers laugh at his pitch for setsuna? It's pretty grim and fucked up and the wants to bring a dead person back that will enrage altair

>How is soda gonna fuck this up
power of contrived plot twists

Not really, it was decent at the beginning when they were building up everything then the event thing got announced and it was all buildup/filler.
Now its the "tournament" arc/ final fight and its somewhat better but theres so many tweests and asspulls that I just cant stop laughing at the stupidity.
If you havent watched it I wouldnt reccomend it, Sharkteeth is great tho.

he already did. he got setsuna's glasses wrong.

>Is this show just bootleg Fate/Stay Night
You wish, then it would be at least fun

But new Altair is so cute in the red undershirt.

Its above average. The stuff like slutty meteora and the new girl made it. But I wouldn't say it's top tier good

They spent the first 16 episodes doing literally nothing so now when the time comes and they all start dying nobody really gives a shit.

Why even spend entire episodes building up the "you need audience acceptance" if you're just going to say "lol you don't actually need it"?

Because the acceptance was for Altair, not Meteora and the others. She'll used it to rewrite the story of the world and make so Setsuna never killed herself.

>OPM is a parody manga
It literally isn't. It's a shonen comedy that often parodies other shonen, but it has internally consistent and well-developed rules which Saitama conforms to.

Yeah, what's the real basis for this? How is that original power even tied to the fanfic shit at this point? Why is one person's music video even getting that much fanfiction and stuff? At what point does she leave behind all the basic trappings and balances of her source material?

Furthermore, what exactly are the videos? Is someone giving her these powers outright, or is this stuff a big twisting of "her chunni fortress in this one short has a lot of security cameras"? There's absolutely no thought or logic given to this character. There's no attempt to determine what her powers are or the extent to which she can make them. Even the single video of copy grunts was not that much of a stretch. What's worse, the series is terrible at connecting "kind of liked" Internet Altair with the plot's Altair. It's a very flimsy, forgettable excuse to give her dumb "get out of jail for free" cards that would have lent itself better to a younger child playing pretend on a playground.

Someone remember in which episode we saw the original drawing of altair?

The videos are just her doing cartoon stuff, she just translates that cartoon logic in chuuni terms. Like if in one video they kill her and she appears right away unhurt she got the power of rewriting herself in the world.

>btw we had an altair clone
>btw I can actually become my clone
>btw we had souta's plan
>btw he doesn't need acceptance

BRAVO

>"At what point did you begin believing that I was Soda?"

Episode 13?
youtube.com/watch?v=3SWVfbYuaac

13? She was in ED1.5

Will this anime get even more meta and break the fourth wall?

She just needs a good dicking, like her creator.

They should've summoned Yukari

Meteora already did.

Yeah but that was the recape episode.

I just want more sluteora

Only characters him and Bobobo stand a remote chance against her, since they're not bound by any rules and have no limits on what they can do.

Why would anybody summon a granny with back pains?

Altair is Powerman. That's the entire point of her character.

No, I searched, but found nothing.
I remember they said, the original didn't look like altair.

You mean Reimu

You mean nigger Cirno.

Episode 8 it is.

Good job

It was not the original altair.
Only the template

>tanned Cirno
ftfy

That's not all of the videos, and it's lowkey in cases like that. Furthermore, why didn't the series focus on researching those videos and creating counters to her abilities? Instead it's basically a terrible divide between the source of the powers and the character.

In the show context Yukari would basically be a perfected Altair.

She doesn't have a limit though. If they counter her she'll push harder. They thought of a surefire hit in the friendship blast of ep.18 but it didn't work due to Charon.

>No but I love to hate it
Pretty much this.

Also Shark.

They have never bothered to see if she had a limit. Furthermore, she's actively trying to kill them, so who cares if she'll try to push harder? She's already trying to push as hard as she can to kill them.

Also, considering her poor writing and the series in general, if Charon could stop it the move would have never worked in the first place. It's a nothing series with nothing to care for.

>Sirius
literally who

>She's already trying to push as hard as she can to kill them.
But no. She let Hikayu go.

Her goal is to annihilate the universe and everyone in it. There's no such thing as actually letting someone go. Furthermore, this was meant to be the final battle, so they absolutely should have started pushing by that point.

After making her completely powerless.

I'm actually sad about her, that was a good design and was only used in half an episode, what a waste

>She's already trying to push as hard as she can to kill them.
No she isn't. She could have obliterated everyone from the get go but she didn't.