The second amendment states that a REGULATED militia is necessary for the security of a free state and that the members...

The second amendment states that a REGULATED militia is necessary for the security of a free state and that the members of the MILITIA have the right to bear arms.

Nowhere does it say that every slack jacked redneck has the right to purchase high powered assault weapons and murder children.

Compensating for your small penis is not a constitutional right.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P4zE0K22zH8&t=3s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tell me what the courts have ruled counts as "militia". Go on.

NOT ACCORDING TO THE SCOTUS, YOU STUPID FUCK.

The most obvious b8

All newfaggots need not reply

So we can now form militias and buy cannons?

in all fields. show your real flag. faggot

That's 2 from you in the past 15 minutes.
Shift change?
I hope you're getting night differential, and weekend rates.
Oh, you're not?
Better call your union rep.

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined..."
- George Washington, First Annual Address, to both House of Congress, January 8, 1790

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."
- Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
- Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, January 30, 1787

"What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms."
- Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, December 20, 1787

"The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
- Thomas Jefferson, Commonplace Book (quoting 18th century criminologist Cesare Beccaria), 1774-1776

OP kys for being retarded

You cant pick and choose what you want the 2nd Amendment to say fuck stick- there are 27 words. Just 27 fucking words.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

>founders explicitly state the point of the 2nd amendment is to protect against government tyranny
>somehow the only people who should have the ability to rebel against the government are, well, the government
Really jogs my noggin.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of THE PEOPLE to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

youtube.com/watch?v=P4zE0K22zH8&t=3s

Fuck off commie propagandist scum!

By the militia act of 1903, every able-bodied male 17 and over is part of the unorganized militia.

The people are the militia.
The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

It's the government's responsibility to ensure the militia is well regulated. Well regulated in 18th century speak means well equipt and trained.

If you want to see what the American Founders intended look to Switzerland.

The people's right to keep and bear arms is the only necessity for a well regulated militia.

the picture on the left are army regulars

the picture on the right is a militia

just a bunch of dudes who get together with their guns

sage

>based leaf

Hence the text defining "a well-regulated militia" as "THE PEOPLE" not "a temporary military force of the State".

kys faggot

You're probably the one with the small penis. As well as other effeminate traits, such as not liking guns.

Your logic is flawless..here take my AR

>militia
Every adult male and childless women in the US are part of the unorganized militia.
>regulated
Well-regulated means equipment in working order, you simpering Communist.