CONFESSSSSS

no you

i feel like im going to die soon, i dont know why

Not falling for your Catholic tricks. Confession is just a way for the Establishment to blackmail useful idiots who believe the Church is acting in the best interest of humanity.

BUT THESE THREADS ARE FUNNNNNN

I drink a 2 liter of soda everyday

nice try rabbi

I tried to blackmail a YouTube comic reviewer and now i might go to jail

Is it red pilled soda? An user wants to know which is most redpilled. His mom gives him $25 per week to spend on soda. He has a similar question about chips.

I think all Down's syndrome people are fucking liars.

How does one determine if a soda is redpilled?

Dunno, I mostly drink cherry dr pepper and squirt

I wish I was permanently transformed into an anthro cheetah

Nobody knows because mods kill the threads. They don't want us to find out the most redpilled soda or chips.

I once fapped with a fish knocker in my ass and shot my load 6ft. It was pretty cool. Guess what country I'm visiting from

i browse Sup Forums and saged this thread.
op, next time try salting the first few posts with the kind of replies you're looking for.
say a little more. what did you ask for?

now this is redpill podracing

Oh wow, just like this thread:

I confess to my Lord, not a man.

implying im a man ;)

I hate the jews
> and ive sucked your titties befor

I hate that I have a constant itch to go on Sup Forums because I can do something with my life, but at the same time this site has just enough interesting material to give the incentive to continue browsing.

>i know
>> and i loved it ;)

i still keep jacking off to trap hentai

Sweden or Canada. Has to be

I eat a booger every once in a while

i hate this website and regret ever being a part of it

I confess that I think you've been partaking too much of the body, father

Chop your cock off it's the only way you will stop trust me post pics after pls

i know that feel

I put the screw in the tuna.

ewww boogie eaterrrr

I feel constantly judged and scrutinized for my life choices by my cats.... I want to plot to kill them, but i fear they will read my thoughts and murder me in my sleep before I have a chance to take them out.

i masturbated to the same mlp image three times today and i think i might go for a fourth

The worst thing i ever done, was i mixed up all this fake puke at home, then i hid the puke in my jacket and went to a movie theatre.then i made a noise like this
>hurr
>hurrrrrr
>hurrrrrllll
Then i dumped the fake puke over the side, and then....oh this was horrible...all the people in audience started getting sick.
It was the worst thing i ever done in my life

Share image?

You can keep making these threads but it's unlikely we'll ever get a story as good as the guy who fucked his sister.

cant do that without getting banned silly

This

I saw my grandmothers milky white vagina. That any use?

something something nuclear alarm something something sister

My moms cat likes cheeots.... does that make them a more redpill chip? cause cats are evil and all??

This image turns me on

I like traps
Also I’m not gay

The wings and claws I can take. Dat receding hairline, tho....

>> Years ago, when asylum seekers had their welfare cashed out on hand directly
>>found a roll of 290 € on the ground in the bus while leaving the bus
>>girl around 15 is approaching me, saying she just came from the welfare office and now lost the money for the whole family for a week
>>told me she saw me passing by the spot where she must have lost it and seeing me taking something from the ground
>>she knew i found the money
>>asks me if i may have found it
>>begs me, her father would hit her and the family doesn't have money for bills and food for a week
>>"no, sorry"

What happened to Christianity general? I have something I'd like to ask them for advice on

ask away my son

I sniffed glue when they though I was building models.
Also ate the last bag of fritos

I installed the soundproofing at Pegasus Museum.

Is the question how to get altar boy cum out of your clothes?

Priests cannot say what they have heard in the confessional. Don't try to tell me they do.

As to my confession. I farted one day at work and a chick walked up to the counter and i know she fucking tasted it. After she left i died laughing.

Today two stinkers came in. After they left i sprayed axe everywhere. Then the next customers came up and we mocked the stinkers together.

The level of trolling here is amazing unless this isn't trolling and you're really this deluded...

>Priests cannot say what they have heard in the confessional. Don't try to tell me they do.

lmao if you believe the Catholic tricks. They won't tell anyone. Don't worry. As long as you are well behaved and do everything they ask of you, you will be fine.

What do you have to confess? It just some chick thinking that she could get some dough from a gullible retard

I am Catholic and they have never ratted me out. So what now proddie scum?

>wrong pic
Confess.

I've had to make some adolescent boys strip naked and expose different body parts for inspection. I tried to let them keep some modesty but I saw my colleagues didn't.

I don't enjoy being mean anymore.

I claim people are shills whenever I get btfo in a argument

>t. faggot

I mean, not that i would have given it to her, but it was highly likely she was not lying.
The bus stopped by the welfare office and she was shitskin and looked very much like the scum i grew up with

kek.

I touched the keys of a very old register at some museum even tho it said not to touch the keys. The cashier was a bitch. Oh well. Go home. My cousin stole a corn cob pipe while she was being a cunt. We then proceeded to use said pipe for smoking tobacco even tho we were underage.

Job or hobby? Confess

Job.

Soon brother... soon

Fuck off, you know I'm right

I want Trump to fuck my wife with his billionaire cock

IM BLACK