Throw your politics and beliefs out the window, user. None of it matters in the end

Throw your politics and beliefs out the window, user. None of it matters in the end.

>nihilism XDDD god isnt real XDDD

fuck off back to 2012

Kys

Just because we're all going to die, doesn't mean you should spend your time making a shitty animated tv show where they say wubba lubba ding dong.

Listen to some classical music, read a good book. Exercise. Thank yourself.

My cousin last month was caught by neighbours sucking his own dogs lipstick.
He’s in remand now awaiting trial.
He was the biggest Rick and morty fan I know

True

>No point in enjoying things because you'll die one day
Why do people actually think this way? I don't understand how it could benefit them.

Foundational base fallacy. If something lacks inherit meaning, all conclusions stemming from it aren't facts but contrived illusions.

Why not? Maybe nothing matters objectively, but everything matters subjectively.

If nothing matters why do you care about what we choose to believe?

>yes fellow Goyim
>Your opinions about the future of your children and grandchildren don't matter
>trust me, im a fellow burger

Talked with my brother about this. He's christian, I'm atheist. He doesn't get why anything matters if there is no eternal life.
So I'm like, Ok, then why do you eat good tasting food, or buy nice clothes, or do anything that gives you temporary pleasure? Because it makes you happy, that's why. It's not like something has to be forever lasting to really matter.

deep state pedo criminal elites btfo , doesnt matter what you say anymore , nah nah nah nah

If it dosn't matter then why do you bother trying to change our point of view?

Its kind of strange that the edgy teenagers missed about half of the meaning behind that. Yeah its nihilistic, but it also tells you to go do shit anyway. It doesn't matter, but doing nothing is a stupid waste.
Rick is the biggest nihilist of them all, should have just abandoned his family but repeatedly doesn't, even when given good reason to.

I guess people without a philosophy will only see that emptiness reflected back

>just drastically reduce your standard of living and quality of life
>you're going to die so it doesn't really matter

why are you posting? if it doesn't matter

obviously something does

>Nihilism
>Rick and Morty
>1 post by this ID
We're reaching levels of faggotry that should be possible. Neck yourself NOW. Since it clearly doesn't matter anyway

>dogs lipstick
You wot. Autocorrect?

I thought beastiality was legal in Australia?
On a side note, google believes "bestiality" is the proper spelling.

What's shaped like lipstick on the underside of a dog

rick and morty fans confirmed for canadian

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

God is real

Yeah it's true nothing matters in the end, but what else are you going to do?