‘I DONT WANNA BE WHITE, I WANNA BE BLACK’

twitter.com/arianarene_/status/967445630712008705

Why is a little child watching an adult movie?

looks like a spic to me, funny that hes been taught that hes white cause he aint

Don't worry nigger. You're always going to be a nigger to everyone. That means not white.

WAKANDA FOEVA NIGGUH

No one wants to be white anymore. Being white is an insult now, it's like being black a century ago.

>best friend is half mestizo
>his cousins are full mesizo
>they identify as white

It was mind blowing hearing this from them.

>youre half mexican and half philipino black

Jews did this. They all deserve to die. Honestly. Jews don't belong in the West and they're fully aware of what other Jews are doing, yet they still go along with it. Like every 'alt-lite' type. Every so-called conservative Jew. They all consistently argue for more non-whites and see no problem with miscegenation.

Wait a second. Wetbacks aren't white. What are you pulling here?

>mutt is having an identity crisis
Wow... This... Has truly never happened before!

It's not the same though because whites are still by far the most attractive and desirable race. No amount of propaganda can change biological instinct.

>if I'm half black that means I'm white
ohhh no nononononono. Fear not little nigglet, you are indeed not white.

I always bring this up. I meet shitskins all the fucking time that say shit like, "feels good to be white". Fucking amazing and very disheartening at the same time.

>Be me, some Slavic Asian mutt
>See a kid complaining about some white genes saying he wants to be fully black
>No one is telling him that literally neither group is going to accept him

el ogro americano...

I have a friend (really more a friend of a friend) who is straight up middle eastern
>mfw he self identifies as white

>things nobody ever say for 100

Guys, you get $0.01 deposited into your account for these posts, and yet you still put in so little effort that you are clearly overpaid.

Yep, being black is ‘trendy’ now. I hope future generations of whites wake up because it’s hopelesd for our generation.

That kid is more the 50% white

D E C I M A T E D

I dont think the (((trend))) is new, I felt that way when I was a Gen X kid in the 90s. Gangsta rap was big, bigger than grunge where I was, Fresh Prince was big, shows like the Simpsons were subtly killing whites' public image every day. Looking back, pretty much every cartoon, and children's book were jew propoganda besides Dr Seuss, everything I consumed was made by jews who hated me.

>That kid is more the 50% white
>flag

What a stupid fuck haha