Ballroom e Youkoso

New ep today. Hopefully subs soon.

Mako butt.

ooooh man

I like that.

Subs are out.

I'm sorry for bullying Shizuku in these threads. I had no idea she had downs syndrome.

After an episode like this I guess it can't be helped.

Regardless of who is best girl one thing is certain, they all have top tier asses. The boys too for that matter.

Is she okay?

>Ded thread

>not playing the waltz music
>again, dance with almost no animation and just posing
>flash backs from the last fucking episode
>even longer flashback of a flashback from last episode
>HE IS SO FAST shitty commentary
How hard is to make a 2 minute long full-fledged dance where we as the viewers get to enjoy some nice movements and music on the screen and not just get told by third parties how cool what is happening off screen is.

Very hard.

they probably have very little budget or they blew it all in earlier scenes

Drawn out exposition and anime go together like Shizuku and shit.

Quints don't lie. It is not as exciting as it wants to be.

This was the best episode of the entire anime season so far for me.

The new episode was great. I hope we see the final results next episode though. It is getting really drawn out.

it would be nice, but is probably really complicated and would show how shit Tatara actually is, remember that you are never shown that in the manga, despite every character saying he is still amateur level

Looks like they got those people that did that one episode of Cinderella Girls to work on the next episode.

Even Yuri on Yaoi tried its hardest to have some actually skating every episode. Better have the movement. It doesn't matter how shinny it looks, it just not impressive.

In the end the manga is superior to the anime, is a way better experience to read it and listen waltz, tango or whatever they are dancing. Is kinda sad because if they had the budget this could have been AOTS

What episode of manga are we on right now?

It would have been better if they didn't at least complete remove the background music. How stupid do they have to be to even remove the dancing music.

Quints speak the truth

My dick

What earlier scenes? We haven't had one great dance animation in the whole show.

This cut will be beautiful on the blu-rays with a bitrate that can keep up.

Did you also complain in Your Lie in April when they changed the performance music to sound more surreal? The point of the music is for tone. The scenes would have been far less emotional with just basic competition music playing the entire time.

I am pretty sure it is her clit that is wet in that scene.

Its not about budget. Its about having a first time director whose scared shitless to take any risk.

How can something so pure make such a lewd face?

Shizuku butt.

>an entire episode to show off a ONE minute dance
I fucking hate this kind of pacing, should I just read the manga?

Kimiuso was actually a good adaptation and the OST was good too. This adaptation is not bad but isn't good either.

Feels great, doesn't it?

This. Now I can only imagine if MAPPA would've done a better job at adapting this.

>The scenes would have been far less emotional with just basic competition music playing the entire time.
The dance is suppose to work with the music and everyone there was plenty emotional. If they can't find the proper music and animation to do it, then director just sucks ass. How am I suppose to immerse myself in the atmosphere that the anime is trying to portray when I am not looking at the same thing that the people inside the anime are looking and being impressed? It completely threw me off the moment they stopped the waltz. And the most pathetic part is that the "animation" was even that synced even with the random ass background music.

It's a 24 episode show my man.

Who is this little gremlin?

>should I just read the manga?
Yes.

>Past ballroom threads: Dont worry theyre saving the budget for future episodes
>current ballroom threads: theyve spent all their budget
Really makes you think.

Oh boy is that his next partner?

I'm glad I'm an animeonly for once because this episode was still enjoyable. Although it was ridiculously drawn-out, how much fucking viewer commentary do you need?

Yes, but she is wild mare and actually lead the MC

Are you retarded? You're not in the show. The actual storyboarding and choreography is not made for the audience in the show. It's made for us the actual viewer. The dance goes through a few different phases and each has their own tone which is where the different music tracks come in. Having one basic dance track throughout would not show how in the beginning they are struggling to gain the audiences attention with variations sprinkled here and there, to the flower blooming past the frame.

Notice how the attention is at first focused on Fujita and there's more tense music since he's trying his hardest to beat Shizuku. Then the attention shifts to Mako and we have a totally different tone. The music softens to show off how incredibly beautiful she and her performance are. This is such basic shit I don't get how you don't understand it.

You the viewer are not supposed to be watching what the people in the show are watching because it would be a regular fucking dance routine. This is a fictional show and to get the point across they use surreal visuals and different music tracks.

This pic is what attracted me to this manga/anime in the first place.
>tits
>hair
>collarbone
>neck
>nipple?
>obvious tension between them

captcha: straubing damson

Yes. She's literally made for rough hate sex. And out of Tatara's partners so far, she has the most development with him. I'm pretty sure she's going to be his long term partner. It makes sense too since Shizuku and Mako were both "borrowed".

What's going through his mind at that very moment?

>You should be watching
bonus points if you get that reference

For those who skip the ED.

That was a 10/10 episode. Really good.

say something nice about her

Her left side looks pretty cute.

that OST man

Oh boy I have a feeling the second cour will be one hell of a bumpy ride

If they showed the real thing no one would be moved by it. Go to youtube, watch a 1 minute waltz and see what it does to you. It's the reaction from the audience and other characters, the internal monologues, the dramatic stylized stills, the emotional music and the flashbacks, put together appropriately, that conveys the intended message. This is basic stuff for any kind of sports anime or film. If they showed that scene in a realistic manner all those reactions would look comically out of place.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

When is it being released? I need to know.

If you can't portray the premise of the show as something interesting when it is done, either you suck at your job, or the premise sucks to begin so you suck for choosing it.

>That Hyoudou smile
I turned bi for one second.

>very fast Fujita Tatara dancing at incredible hihg speed

Manga had the same problem, it was all flashly and ridicilous and amazing but then the other characters say how horrible his dancing is, like what? I still am not sure if he's suppose to be leading in the dancing with her pair, or if he's suppose to be moving in tact with her, four legs, take the reigns, the mangaka makes all of it look good! When everything is good I don't know when the characters are dancing shitty!

SOON
O
O
N

This episode was beautiful, I love this series.

How the fuck was that supposed to be a 1 minute dance it felt like they danced for like an hour.

What's his endgame?

Crash the ballroom with no survivors

What wrong with the animation in the next episode?

OP better adjust next episode. I wonder where they'll add the new cast?

the ending is different again

She is beautiful

What did he mean by this?

I need that inspirational ost. You know which one. It makes every scene it plays in way better.

MACHINE HEAAAAAAAAAD

Turn Tatara into the ultimate dancing machine. It's funny that animeonly watchers thought that he would be Tatara's love rival or something, but that couldn't be further than the truth. He's one of the few people who supports and stands behind Tatara to help him.

read some review on the internet about this anime, this series is attacked by SJW and are really butthurt by it.

IT'S BETTER THAN THE REST

>She sees your dance

>Now I can only imagine if MAPPA would've done a better job at adapting this.

Did you see their Yuri on Ice?

The only people who stuck with YoI after episode two were the fujoshit, anyone that actually cared for actual ice skating or animation were already gone.

You mean the studio that's barely keeping it together right now? Inuyashiki is 80% CG.

>Inuyashiki is 80% CG.

You're joking right? I was actually looking forward to this

For a moment there I thought the judges were all pedos and were just having weird delusions about her.

If your basing that opinion off of SnB, then that's a bad comparison. Bahamut has shit tons of money poured into it courtesy of Cygames. Just look at the decline in quality of YoI after the first two eps.

Holy shit are you me? I couldn't stand that show after the first few episodes when the novelty wore off.

That show had no respect for your time, reusing the dance animations like a fucking magical girl show, but at least you're seeing girls get undressed in those.

Even Panty and Stocking made them into a joke, but the only joke in YoI was the animation with the only benefit being "I guess this shit is sorta choreographed"

Then I wake up and find out everybody is hailing the show as the second coming and the best animated show ever of everything? What happened?

The most recent trailer barely has a whole lot of animation, but a bunch of the shots had CG models and the last scene was CG too. Hell, even the first trailer was a bunch of CG. Don't count on most, if not all the action being done in CG.

>What happened?
Fujos happend. And the add to that the type that don't even watch anime latched on to it because it was one giant faggot festival, and being gay is in style these days. So for most people who don't watch anime, the animation looked amazing since they didn't have anything to compare it to.

I would have though I.G.'s A-team would have done better to be honest. Didn't Haikyuu have consistently good animation? I didn't watch it so I don't know but I see enough webms of it.

cunt
u
n
t

cause her boobs are coming in

I understand your gripe, but come on, this "it has to be literal" is getting old, its not an obligation for a show to show you the most intimate details of their main activity.
e. g. complaining on 3 gatsu no lion for not teaching you how to play shogi
As far as I remember nobody complained on Nodame Cantabile for not teaching you piano or how to be an orchestra director.
Yes its nice to learn something because you are reading a manga / watching an anime, but activities can also be used as frameworks.
By some of the posters logic, I should be buttmad because Macross didnt taught me how to ride a transforming airplaine or to sang like min may in order to obliterate my enemies

This episode was INCREDIBLE. everything I was hoping it would be. the amount of care and attention to detail the anime staff is putting into it is astounding. this anime is seriously a candidate for AOTY.

She's the true heroine and Tatara's ultimate conquest.

this shit is getting worse every week

>static frames
>circlejerk
>qualities taken from nowhere
>asspull
>characters saying "wow this is great!" and right after a static frame who says absolutely nothing and after again milf blond sucking tatara's balls

Really, guys. The manga is better?