Shingeki no Kyojin

Are you ready for another BRA flashback chapter?

BRA is shit.

atleast they're better than LAME

If it means we don't have to see Paradis, then absolutely yes.

Armin and Arminfags a shit.

Brothers, the endgame is right here.

Anything is better than LAME

>Erwin died for this.

Shit is shit regardless.

Manlet is gonna die lol

Unless those boots are paper thin that shouldn't hurt at all. Armin's just a fucking pussy, unsurprisingly.

I can't wait.

>Jobmin incoming

>lol
Dumblr trying to fit in I see

Reiner is reduced to the floor by the extreme stench from Annie.

lol

>Tumblr boogeyman

Check your fucking privilege faggot

Always.

>slut
>failure
>beta cuck

BRA don't matter, post the Queen

Yep

Best shingekis.

>tfw you will never see Annie come back to Marley, kick Reiner in the face and then hug him while they both cry.

Behold the waifu superior!

>Annie
>hugging Reiner
She hated him and rightfully so.

The fact that you chose such a shitty quality pic of Micucksa says you're lying to yourself

Even the shittiest of Mikasas are better than the 'best' of Mannie.

That's not a hard thing to accomplish when Annie's such shit.

;_;

Why does Mannie have a big fat foot face?

>those upvotes
Will the Arminfats ever recover?

Warhammer-kun's power is to manipulate lightning like Ymir Fritz before him, but with his hammer similar to Thor since isayama likes conneting the titans with norse mythology. This power was the reason why the tiburs were able to take the other 6 titans by force.

The reason why the beast titan is considered the "strongest titan" instead of warhammer is because zeke is the only one to be able to control an army of titans after the king Fritz contract

A big fat foot sure, but not a big face.

Because Mannie is hideous.

>She hated him

So uh, do you remember the part where they hugged?

He's the only living person in the world who has been through what she's been through and the only friendly face left in her life aside from her father.

>3 cups
>3 enemies
It's utter genius. It's simply bananas.

Endgame confirmed.

And go out at the forest at night because darkness affect titan. How come no one thought about this? He is a fucking genius.

Reiner pls.

The part where Reiner the fuckup latched onto two actually competent people and they just sat there while not reciprocating whatsoever? Yeah, of course I remember.

This.

This. And I doubt Reiner would go against his superior and put rescuing Annie before the capturing the coordinate if she hated him

>they just sat there while not reciprocating whatsoever
Bert is Mikasa level attached to Reiner.

Bert's just a slut who'd buddy up with whoever bothered to show him the time of day. I bet he gave everyone in the 104th some of his ass. I love him.

>this much delusion

Be quiet Porco. Reiner is the better warrior, just come to terms with it.

>Leddit is immediately mad and chapter haven't come out yet.
Yes, bring it on.

Lightning, huh?

Assuming this would be the case, think that relates to these lightning flashes when a shifter goes Titan Mode?

This

>Reiner
>better warrior
Booty warrior, maybe.

>Those upvotes.
Post the thread with them triggered about this.

R-Reiner is so handsome!

Bert pls.

This

>Handsome poster is actually Isayama.

Calm down, Eren.

You read Reiner as Armong.

Eren is a Reinerfag.

¤That's a funny way of spelling Armongfujo.

RE is canon.

You know it.

>spoilers in a week

wew can't believe I read it all.
It was a satisfying read though

>Nice Festival you are having here, sir.
>Thank you gentlem...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>Nice Festival you are having here, sir.
>Thanks.
>Wouldn't it be terrible if I let my Betamong and his beta orbiter released in ehre?
>NOOOOOOO

i remember when Reiner blackmailed Annie twice during the mission, such a beautiful friendship

Cute and canon

>relates to lightning flashes when a shifter transforms

Indeed. Perhaps the warhammer titan can manipulate that power through the eldian pathways directly from the sun. The energy source of all the titans' power

You gonna get btfo user, don't say I didn't warn you.

>Reiner blackmailed Annie twice
You mean at least twice.

Go away slut

Reiner really is a shitty bully.

>Behold the TRUE superior waifu

>Reiner
>Who did everything he could for BA
>Bully

>did everything he could
To blackmail them and ruin their lives singlehandedly.

>Who did everything he could for BA
good joke

>To blackmail them
He was right.

Even better with the gun attachments.

>Reiner
>ever being right
Nice try.

Yes. Too bad everything he could could break the gary stu armor.

Huh?

Will we get this flashback in the anime or is too much for Araki to show that Annie can have feelings.

*couldn't

What difference does it make?

Probably not, can't waste precious TV time on a scene with no impact in the story.
Hopefully we'll get an original Mikasa scene instead though.

Maybe, that scene doesn't affect EM

How can others waifus even compete?

Cut out character development is bad.

>I felt like I had released everything I had bottled up since the beginning. The Beast Titan tossing so many boulders was a scene I wanted to draw for a long time. They acted like canister shots propelled from shotguns, sending multiple, diffused onslaughts from a single direction. I really wanted to have the Beast Titan carry out this type of attack. Once I confirmed this detail, as well as the showdown with the Colossal Titan in Shiganshina district, I had hoped to extend the length of those scenes. When I first conceptualized the Colossal Titan’s appearance, even though his physical qualities hadn’t been finalized, at some point I decided that Eren and Colossal Titan’s duel “must be a closing battle that involves sacrifice.” If I had any regrets, it was that I wanted to explore Eren and Reiner/Bertholt’s relationship even more in-depth. I would’ve illustrated scenes of Eren being respectful towards Reiner, as well as how in Eren’s eyes, Reiner was someone “he could not surpass.”

>I would’ve illustrated scenes of Eren being respectful towards Reiner, as well as how in Eren’s eyes, Reiner was someone “he could not surpass.”

RE confirmed.

I'd take a million Mankasas over Shitnnie any day.

Please keep the garbage MC in the garbage gary stu circle.

I'm so happy.

Reminder that Jean saved Hanji and the future 5 Ackerman babies.

>reddit memes
kill yourself

>must be a closing battle that involves sacrifice
>Armong still alive

Is it true that we'll see Annie again soon?

>If I had any regrets, it was that I wanted to explore Eren and Reiner/Bertholt’s relationship even more in-depth. I would’ve illustrated scenes of Eren being respectful towards Reiner, as well as how in Eren’s eyes, Reiner was someone “he could not surpass.”
I guess Isayama will do this now but from the BRA point of view.
>I would’ve illustrated scenes of Eren being respectful towards Reiner, as well as how in Eren’s eyes, Reiner was someone “he could not surpass.”
I miss when Eren had more pride, I mean he now thinks that everyone is better than him, I miss his rageturd mode.

The sacrifice was the manga.

Erwin is not though

>Implying it was created there
Poor user.

>I wanted to explore Eren and Reiner/Bertholt’s relationship even more in-depth.
>Didn't