Why do Californians live like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

jaymans.wordpress.com/2013/06/06/welcome-readers-from-portugal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are statistically one of the lowest IQ states.

Do you realize that intelligence and environment go hand in hand? Don't blame the citizens. Blame the leadership.

>Do you realize that intelligence and environment go hand in hand?
No it doesn't.

jaymans.wordpress.com/2013/06/06/welcome-readers-from-portugal/

I blame kikes since they are the best people to blame both scientifically and factually.

That's San Francisco and it's literally a shithole. Not all of CA lives like that

That's painful to look at OP. Anyone who's living to that degree of separation from nature is a cuck.

Anyone with half a brain can see the writing on the wall. People are fleeing CA and so are companies.

Peter Thiel moved out of the bay area because it was unbearable. He went to LA. I wonder how long until he leaves CA altogether.

This actually looks kinda comfy.

Because if you can't afford to live downtown in San Francisco, you head over to the Sunset district. Even then that's still ridiculously expensive, but what do you expect when you have thousands of people moving into a city where the population keeps electing anti-development representatives who enact laws and regulations to make it very expensive and hard to get new homes built.

Don't tell me that the thing in the center is a supermarket...

>tf
>tp

IQ is such a fucking meme. You can boost your score by just solving some puzzles beforehand for sometime and now all of a sudden you are at least 1 SD smarter than before.
>but IQ test is the most accurate thing in psychology
>hurr durr there is so much data
>the correlation between success in life and IQ is 0.64-0.7 which is extremely high
Couple of notes for you niggers:
>anything below 0.98 in industry is trash-tier data
>bell curve and other IQ test information books don't even have good unskewed data, which tells you foremost about the IQ test believers on how """""intelligent"""" they are
>Psychology a science lmao. Nevermind that it's built on biology, which is built on chemistry, which is built on physics and which is built on math. Psychology is close to bullshit at this point, not a science.
>hurr durr Sigmund Freud, Jordan B Peterson
Yeah whatevs, don't give 2 shits and a fuck about them either. Oh yeah, don't forget to buy the $2k carpet to sort yourself stupid goy. Oh yeah, also remember that we jews have 1 SD higher IQ than you whites, so always believe (((our))) data goyim. We are your best ally.

Why do you need to swear?

Imagine being this gay

Because everything is designed for cars. People of CA live in a big, big parking lot.

human farm.

>Wow what a gorgeous place to live.

there is literally nothing wrong with this

looks like a computer chip yeah?

Even more fascinating is... who the fuck would wanna get involved in a concrete jungle mortgage deal? I live outside of LA in a gated community... quiet as fuck and some distance to my neighbors. Life is good. So who the fuck would want to spend and pay all of their earnings and all their lives basically living in a prison?

The grid street system is the best street system and is absolutely based. Most efficient street layout