prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ojlKy5Lib4g
youtube.com/watch?v=E7L4V-CbdoQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AWOO!

>veterans day November 11th
>Midterm elections November 6th
>Within enough time of each other that the democrats will be actively protesting Trump's veterans day parade and by extension the military and veterans during the midterm general election or be forced to take a conservative position towards the military and piss off the progressives
What did he mean by this?

Awoovment

Steele Dossier played NO role in opening the Carter Page investigation. They began their investigation prior to even receiving it.

The DOJ did in fact inform the court of the origin of the Steele Dossier.

They accuse Nunes of deliberately misrepresenting the underlying FISA Warrant intelligence.

Four different judge's approved FISA warrants including judge's appointed by Bush and Reagan. Multiple DOJ officials also approved the applications prior to the court even seeing them including Trump appointees Rosenstein and Boente.

They actually started listening to Page after he left Trump campaign so the idea they were watching him to spy on Trump is absurd.

Page has a long history with Russia going back to 2004 and was being actively investigated once before already in 2013. The FBI had even interviewed him in 2016 again prior to receiving the Steele Dossier. The Steele dossier was referenced in the application as corroboration of certain things, and not to independently demonstrate.

A bunch of blacked out additional evidence with a bit in the middle noting Page lied to the HIC in his testimony in 2017 about meeting with Russian officials.

It included the footnote that discusses the Steele dossier source which SPECIFICALLY STATES ..."The FBI speculates the the unidentified U.S. Person was likely looking for information that could be used to discredit Candidate #1's campaign." Candidate 1 is Trump I believe, edit I previously thought Person 1 was Steele, this is the person coordinating with Steele. Steele is Source #1.

DOJ timely informed the court when the FBI fired Steele and why.

The attacks on Bruce Ohr for knowing Steele/and his wife working for Fusion GPS are 100% baseless. He was not involved in the FISA process and disclosed his relationships in November 2016.

>she's replaying the filibuster

Oh shit, it's Katrina

>Richard Goodstein episode

cute! :)
ugly! hahaha

Don't be silly, rural and suburban retards simply don't vote unless its an election season for presidents.

Dem memo got BTFO so badly it never trended on Twitter

(((GOODSTEIN)))

When are we going to get to watch the President Donald Trump show again? Who the FUCK is this Jeanine character?

>ichitards ignore the fact that goro doesn't deserve to be cucked

This is quite brilliant. I do hope you guys pull through and have that parade! Costs can NOT be an issue it´s not like you don´t spend obscene amouns on your military anyway.

The Trump administration is coordinating with key Asian allies to crack down on ships suspected of violating sanctions imposed on North Korea

>North Korea is suspected of being just a few months away from having an ICBM capable of hitting the U.S. mainland, a program which has continued despite heavy sanctions which have been sidestepped by smuggling and ship-to-ship transfers of banned goods.

>“There is no doubt we all have to do more, short of direct military action, to show (North Korean leader) Kim Jong Un we mean business,”

Basically Nunes and Gowdy lied whole cloth that the FISA warrant was primarily based on a news article and the Steele Dossier. Those were in fact the least used and most minor pieces of evidence and they picked them out specifically for that reason to discredit the investigation and lied about their use.

>"In subsequent FISA renewals, DOJ provided additional information obtained through multiple independent sources that corroborated Steele's reporting"

aka the dossier is not discredited, like the right wing is desperately trying to convince people...there goes one right wing talking point

>"Far from "omitting" material facts about Steele, as the Majority claims, DOJ repeatedly informed the Court about Steele's background, credibility, and potential bias"

aka nunes is a liar (shocking). say goodbye to yet another right wing talking point

>"DOJ never paid Steele for the "dossier." .... Steele ultimately never received payment from the FBI for any "dossier"-related information"

ayyy look at that, goodbye to a 3rd right wing talking point

>"In fact DOJ referenced Isikoff's article, alongside another article the Majority fails to mention, not to provide separate corroboration for Steele's reporting, but instead to inform the Court of Page's public denial of his suspected meetings in Moscow"

bam, goodbye to a 4th right wing talking point

>she wants the Trump Tower

There's a reason it got released on a Saturday.

MILITARY PARADE WHEN?

darlingpotsing is worse than joeposting at this point

>WE GOTTA GO GUYS
>YOU CAN THANK TRUMP FOR THAT
>AND I'M DOING MY OPEN NOW GODDAMMIT
he broke her

Spotted the newfag

Is that Anne?

why's that?

Goro doesn't even know what a kiss is. How do you cuck a eunuch?

MAGA

Nope mitts are too dangerous can’t even afford to put a troop who is mutt on the ground. Might get robbed and contract HIV in D.C

She did invite Trump to her country - When is Trump going for the "third date"?

How does spaghetti sound bros?

It was that pathetic

it'll be out of the news cycle by monday..

Right Wing Daria is my dream girl, /ptg/. That is all.

Guys, I remember seeing in a past thread that more and more people are registering as Republican voters in Florida due to the shooting. Is that true?

Like noodles

>i'm sorry, they're telling me we gotta go

defend this

>jew woman
kys

Good if you have Texas toast.

>book guests to travel all the way to a studio
>Only have them on for less than a minute.

now THATS what i call Very Stable Genius

I like Ichigo and she and Goro deserve to be happy together but I can't resist alien-demon vagoo that reminds me of Anemone.

The jokes are on FIRE tonight.
You guys are making me laugh so much.

Reminder that any and all gun laws are unconstitutional. Any restrictions on any armaments are unconstitutional. Private fleets of warships were protected by 2A. The founders actually meant SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

ATTENTION: OP WILL BE STEPPING AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER TO EAT!

POST SLOWER!

Stop feeding this disgusting avatarfag and turning the thread in to /ptg9k/

Surprised our autistic stalkers didn't find her.

>Jew
i'd rather fugg something else than an oven dodger

Take a hike, kike!

Who else is /comfy/ right now?

holy SHIT

IDK how to feel about this. I think nations should be allowed to try out their own ways, like Venezuela which failed. At the same time the leadership in NK can´t be so reliant on constantly threatening actual attacks on neighbours or even the US (as if they could, range & defensive measures would nullify it).

Sad situation that will end with a central bank installation most likely. Unless China gets in on the action and tries to trigger WW3 for some mystical reasons.

Unless you got the parm, it sounds bland as hell.

You've voted in your local elections,right user?

>I like Ichigo and she and Goro deserve to be happy together
I'm rooting for Goro.
The beach episode had tons of scenes showing that Goro is feeling it for her.

Baconator/dump update: I think I have a hemorrhoid.

Cute QQQQTTTTTTT!!!!!!!

>A LITTLE LATE
>THANKS A LOT TRUMP

Quit sitting down so much.

>a little late, thanks to the president

IN 15 FRIES

Post faster? You got it.

Awoovement!

okay, but they are illegal right now. unless you can get millions of people to march on washington and dismantle and reform the judicial and legislative branch then nothing is going to happen

lol what are you gonna do about it nerd. Your entire family is going to be drone strike'd and us intelligent city people are going to laugh as you rural and suburban retards try to "resist" our transgender F-16 pilots with your ar-15

W-What happened?

Trump probably phone sexxed the fuck out of Melania and the FBI fapped to it instead of tracking Cruz.

>opening statement
>47 minutes in

pretty /comfy/

This is so long and stupid it's probably taken verbatim from a reddit comment.

youtube.com/watch?v=ojlKy5Lib4g
SOON FELLOW STALKER!

>Look up what that is
>Get disgusted
Thanks.

Nope I’ll never vote. I saw one trashy white girl with a half negroe child this week. Too angry

I'm hoping they share a big, passionate kiss and save the day alongside Hiro and Zero Two at some point. Also beach episode was comfy. It was silly filler, sure, but that's to be expected for long anime.

until the choker breaks.

Delusion, the post.

>I'm rooting for Goro.
Me too.
But I have a feeling like we are going to get the most amount of suffering.
Goro has "bro character who dies" deathflags all over him.

trump called in for a phone interview at the top of the show and went way overtime

do niggers really hate faggots or is that just a Sup Forums meme?

>nationalist country is succeeding without globalist billionaires controlling all their institutions
>globalists enact sanctions on country
>"lol look their leadership is so bad they are starving that's why we need more sanctions on them"

Americans are the worst.

Stop phoneposting on the shitter.

>ywn visit ICE camps with Stephen Miller

>He doesn't own a squatty potty

It wasn't out of control until Konosuba aired, then the weebery never stopped.

Lol what bro??? You mind speaking English???

real niggas hate fags.
youtube.com/watch?v=E7L4V-CbdoQ

...Okay, I chuckled a little.

Niggers have both the highest rates of homosexuality and the lowest acceptance of homosexuality.

A E S T H E T I C !

Future DHS director

Was the school shooting a way to distract the masses from the memo?

Fucking kek user why was this so good. L mao

Niggers hate faggots more than any other race. They also have the highest percentage of faggots of any race as well.

Top banter here though.

You are all my darlings.

yeah sure thing cletus you and your 10 buddies are going to take on the incredibly diverse and gay US military. They will rip you racist homophobes to shreds with futurist military tech that your pea brain couldn't even BEGIN to comprehend.