Imagine being a citizen of this continent. Your ancestors built the first civilization (Ancient Egypt)...

Imagine being a citizen of this continent. Your ancestors built the first civilization (Ancient Egypt), complex buildings and pyramids. Then one day, some fucking wh*Te barbarians come and say "ur subhuman cuz u have different skin color" and KILL your people, ENSLAVE the survivors and CUT OFF YOUR HANDS FOR NOT SPEAKING THEIR TONGUE AND COLONIZE YOUR CONTINENT FOR CENTURIES TO THE POINT THAT YOU'RE STILL POOR AND NOTHING LIKE YOUR NOBLE ANCESTORS. And you know what? If you mention any of these, you'll just get called "wewuzzer" or "kang". Descendants of the barbarians will spit these retarded memes IN YOUR FACE.

This is the story of Africa, my continent.

What's your opinion on Asians

ud have been in space by now otherwise true true true
and probably be wearing cat suits whilst youre at it

Go back to wakanda nigger

You made this thread the other day, you flag-hiding Brazilian

>Your ancestors built the first civilization
So we are talking about the Middle East?
I'm pretty sure no white person has ever conquered the ME moron.
Even Alexander The Great only stayed in Afghanistan for a few years after building his fortress there because it wasn't worth the constant warfare

>guaranteed replies
sage

So somehow, even with the arguably largest and most resource-rich (assuming Eurasia isn't a continent) continent on the planet in addition to a head-start of several thousand years when compared to almost everyone else (Egypt was one of the very first civilizations), niggers did not take over the world, and now whitey and chinky rule all. This must mean niggers are the Turbotards of the world

WUZ

As a white man I want you to know that i'm sorry for my ancestors rape of your home continent and i will gladly donate 60% of my next paycheck to the NAACP as reperations

KANGZ

You tell 'em my brotha. We couldafinnabinnabixxanooda KANGZ if those cavemen hadn't built their melenin jammers and excavated the entire continent

You're a brazilian larper, fuck off shill age.

>everything I don't like is Brazil
Shitting on Brazil don't make you look cool for the retards on the board, they still think you are a monkey too.

No dude, op is actually a brazilian, he's being shitting this board with that crap for days and that is enough.

It's complicated. American and German studies in Africa in early 1900s in the field of eugenics concluded a few race realisms. Scientifically, it made sense to conquer a sub species of humans at the time.

Africa has insane mineral wealth, it wasn't "pillaged". Look at Namibia, some of the best uranium and diamond deposits in the world. Not to mention the agricultural land and all the other mineral resources.

FUN FACT: Africa actually crumbled after many years of civil wars where they tried to enslave enemy tribes to sell.

ANOTHER FUN FACT: Europeans discovered enormous groups of Cowry shells during their exploration of the globe. They paid Africans in this currency and caused hyperinflation in the entire continent. Africa fucked itself over because of shells.

You would do well to actually understand history including the build ups and breakdowns.

You have causality backwards. You are thinking that the white man is richer because he conquered you. Really, its the other way around. The white man was able to conquer you because he was already richer. We see white countries that never had any colonies, like Luxembourg, that are very rich.

DEATH TO wh*Te SUBHUMANS

MAKE AFRICA GREAT AGAIN

Looks like white people were individualistic enough to setup their own houses. "blacks" on the other hand put all their efforts into building the most retardedly large coffins in history. Egyptians were closer to arabic though, African ethnic groups don't really move up beyond Somalia.