DBS

Fight me Beerus

Will Fusion ever return?

GoDs were shocked at ssb goku power , what would vegito do to them?

Will Beerus ever fight Goku again? I thought he would be like the final test for him before the series ends.

Fight me Rus Bear!

They were shocked that a ningen has access to it. Kaoishin have unlimited access and they're weak as shit, so I doubt they care about his powerlevel.

Freeza broke out of sidra energy and Rou said Sidra couldn't kill freeza easily.I bet ssb vegito bodies that fat fuck god

>ssb vegito bodies that fat fuck god
in manga shin says that ssb vegito is stronger than beerus

Since Vegito will be aware of the time limit the next time they fuse, he'll aim for the kill with a hakai instead of fucking around or use SSG for a longer transformation period. It boils down to whether or not Beerus can escape or resist Vegito's hakai until the fusion wears off or if SSG Vegito is on par with Beerus.

Blue can beat Beerus, but the time limit really hurts him and without hakai Beerus can go on the defensive and outlast the fusion time limit. I sure a casual punch or ki blast from Vegito in the pic related form would kill Beerus.

So amazed people are hyped for base goku with silver eyes.

It's the most lazy form to date.

Oh great another powerlevel fan fiction thread. Mods pls delete.

There are currently more than 4 Dragon ball super threads you cancerous fucks.

He's too busy helping the boys in Duckberg

>yfw you were right and nobody listened.

That's what we deserve for not having generals

He didn't deserve what he got.

True but Vegito can't channel all that power without breaking the fusion.

Who wouldn't be hype for base best boy?

>Mangastream translation
Viz says something different. He said he might be at his level. Also
>Using Shin as a reliable source of information
This dumb fuck though PuiPui would be strong enough to defeat Vegeta. He's not a good source of anything.

this is the first time in super that base goku's hair hasn't looked like complete and utter shit.
fuck yeah i'm hyped.

To be fair, he only saw gohan's power and they hide their ki so he might have tough of him as a weaklinng from the ki he was feeling

dragonball super

gogeta>vegito

Okay.

I think it would be a low-point for the series to see Beerus get beaten by Goku