Social engineering with social media

it would cost around $30K for that many followers, assuming they also RT you, but that's not the case if you look at her RT and Likes per her own Tweets, she's only hitting 500 RTs and Likes within 24 hours, which means her followers are bought but without the RT and likes addon, so it's cost is cut in 1/2 which means someone paid about $15K for her 600K followers, this is pennies for the Left, it's all fake

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d6e1riShmak
fastcompany.com/1693384/7-creepy-faux-pas-google-ceo-eric-schmidt
thenextweb.com/socialmedia/2016/05/30/reddit-knows-your-dark-secrets/
youtube.com/watch?v=dLfMc0CRyQU
youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Their entire reality is phony

Jews were behind the civil rights movement, the feminist movement, and now the gun control movement in the US.

Do they not realize how bad this is going to backfire on them when the white man awakens? I feel like 1933 will be childs play compared to Americas uprising.

It’s propaganda for people who don’t understand how the internet works.

youtube.com/watch?v=d6e1riShmak

fastcompany.com/1693384/7-creepy-faux-pas-google-ceo-eric-schmidt
As CEO, one of Schmidt’s largest roles is to act as a spokesperson for the company, but that ironically seems to be his Achilles’ heel. Here are some of his more recent faux pas.

>1. “The average American doesn’t realize how much of the laws are written by lobbyists.” Schmidt made this remark last week. While he expressed shock at how Washington works, he neglected to mention that Google spent $1.34 million last quarter on lobbyists–an increase of 41% year-over-year–and as much as $2.72 million in the first half of 2010. If lobbyists are writing the laws, then Google is certainly dropping enough dough to make sure it’s controlling the pen.

>2. “We know where you are. We know where you’ve been. We can more or less know what you’re thinking about.” And this said on the topic of privacy! Schmidt has the uncanny ability to confirm our darkest suspicions of Google.

>3. “I don’t believe society understands what happens when everything is available, knowable and recorded by everyone all the time.” Schmidt said this in an interview with the Wall Street Journal, which reported that “[Schmidt] predicts, apparently seriously, that every young person one day will be entitled automatically to change his or her name on reaching adulthood in order to disown youthful hijinks stored on their friends’ social media sites.” In order to escape the wide reach of Google’s SEO, we’ll soon have to change our names, as if covering up a digital scarlet letter? Schmidt later retracted the statement, calling it a joke.

Give up the guns

So how do we expose that they're botting?

>4. “It’s true that we see your searches. But we forget them after a while.” Schmidt made this statement on The Colbert Report, when the jocular host asked Schmidt to confirm whether Google knows all “our likes [and] dislikes.” When Colbert then asked why we should trust Google to forget our searches, Schmidt answered, “Not only do you have to, it’s the law in a lot of countries.”

>5. “There’s such an overwhelming amount of information now, we can search where you are, see what you’re looking at if you take a picture with your camera. One way to think about this is, we’re trying to make people better people, literally give them better ideas—augmenting their experience. Think of it as augmented humanity.” Not even Charlie Rose can keep Schmidt from going off message.

>6. “The best thing that would happen is for Facebook to open up its data. Failing that, there are other ways to get that information,” Schmidt told the audience at the Google Zeitgeist conference.

>7. “We can suggest what you should do next, what you care about. Imagine: We know where you are, we know what you like,” Schmidt said as the IFA’s keynote speech in Berlin, amping up the creepiness.

thenextweb.com/socialmedia/2016/05/30/reddit-knows-your-dark-secrets/
Reddit CEO Steve Huffman: ‘We know your dark secrets. We know everything.’

>I had a chance to interview Reddit CEO Steve Huffman at our conference last week, which was interesting and a lot of fun. And when I asked Steve about monetization, or simply ‘making money’ he replied with what I thought was just a funny statement:

>We know all of your interests. Not only just your interests you are willing to declare publicly on Facebook – we know your dark secrets, we know everything…

I wish a bullet could go through both of these cunts!

This is an attempt at an American Arab Spring.

bump

>le russian bots
>oh these aren't bots these are real people!!1!
God damn it I hate how irrevocably incompetent these people are

>believing anything from MSM/social media

oh shit this is exactly right

Engineering a false narrative to project the illusion that X = Y you'd think after the debacle that was the last election would have made people a bit skeptical but here we go again...

that's incoming in about 2 weeks, this is a private service only available to high profile clients, there are many of them, but this is the biggest and best, but not available to public

all of this gun crap is a distraction, they always do this crap. it's some bullshit attached to the amendment that is another sellout for land overseas or something. they're gonna fuck with guam man, they're gonna get everyone on some reverse psychology, we'll say no to banning assault rifles, and somehow that inadvertently is going to sell guam to someone else. Mark my words, secreencap this, read the subscript when this bill comes out: it'll read like: "ban assault rifles and keep guam" or " keep assault rifles but sell guam to another country" I know this sounds absolutely insane, but it's gonna happen. guam is fucked. this is all some bullshit so we can vote on selling some of our land because people are opting out of the dollar and shit, and their gonna do it through this gun control bullshit.

>all of this gun crap is a distraction
It's so they can manufacture talking points to ambush Sanders in press briefings and try to bring their ratings back.

Wow, the musings of literal nobodies and self entitled millennials that whine about everything amount to a movement?
I don't even interact with this Twitter thing...

Shitlibs bot the fuck out of their own accounts and hashtags, they do everything they accuse right wingers of doing, but are worse.

this is also true...

>change is now

I smell Obama.

They can't not be botting, really, but who knows when or even if it'll be exposed. They seem to be making a big push on it this time, I wouldn't be surprised if they were pulling out more stops than usual.

I'm new to this meme...
(is that my man odd tv in the background?)

Using these faggots will end up destroying their narrative. Here’s why:
>Sandy Hook, young children
>GOP Lawmakers, hit them head on
>Vegas, redneck overwhelmingly red voters
>Garland Texas, blood red Gun loving Texas
You see? Young kids who don’t have a voice didn’t work. They tried to hit the ones who support the A2 head on and that didn’t work. Then they go for the 2A red voters at a country concert and that still didn’t work. Let’s change some minds right at the heart of blood red America, a Baptist church in Texas. “Fug he was wasted by a civilian AR”, didn’t work.

It was obvious what was coming next, be it a middle/high school in an affluent area or a fucking nursing home. They went for the kids, the Broward County pigs proved they didn’t want to engage. So now they trot out a bunch of drama club faggots, dykes, and soyboys to speak for the dead. Muh anti gun I’m a victim works for only so long. Their smugness, disrespectful, and down right typical teenager attitude puts them over their heads. People will see right through this bullshit. Honestly, a 17 year old faggot calling for boycotts? Calling out Vanguard and Fidelity? (((They))) have run out of options. They only have a nursing home left.

>Give up your guns and don't forget to follow and retweet me.

>W-white p-people will b-bounce back! Yeah! Just you w-w-watch!!
I want to believe, but at this point I'm far too blackpilled.

youtube.com/watch?v=dLfMc0CRyQU

youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic

Democrats are bad people.

It's zyzz and Rich Piana

oh
(dude what if odd tv is his son?_ he looks exactly like him no joke/)

>Emma4Change
>Emma4Chan
>Sup Forums

but they have holocaust books, the inhume user

I knew this monstrosity would make a fortune off the death of her classmates

thats scary but at least we still have the real world

>actually giving a shit about twatter
> looking up twitter stats and counting shekels
> using social media accounts at all

All fine reasons to kill yourself

#KONY2012

this is why I always found it so funny when people try to put so much stock in this bs. 'just google it dummy lol' is synonymous with 'believe the lies' because if you've been paying attention, Google is the foundation of all this shilling.

That might work in the big coastal cities, but will fail elsewhere. In the end it will be fruitless.

Would you watch this?

why do you conservashits always cry about social engineering for 60 years, yet you never engage in it.
you always lose and wonder why.

>you always lose and wonder why
conservashits: 1
social engineering: 0

check mate