>be me
>never been mugged
>never heard of anyone being mugged
>noone has any problems with cartels
>it makes a lot of fuss in school if someone brings a small knife
>nothing ever happens
>somehow burgers get shootings everyday
>they think arming teachers is okay
>the only other country i can think of is israel where they have to deal with terrorists
>i'm the one living in a shithole

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_San_Fernando_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_San_Fernando_massacre
theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/20/mexico-43-killed-students-
youtube.com/watch?v=XYHHSZ2afj8
youtube.com/watch?v=2nYozPLpJRE
youtube.com/watch?v=zrq2uDEQWxI
youtube.com/watch?v=IaC0kUE5Zd4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tl;dr. kys you shit stinking mongrel. no bump. straight to 404ville you go, asshole.

>10 lines
>long

Cool story pablo.

Monterrey is nice because the DEA and CIA protect you

well, in america we don't have gangs filming thmselves skinning or flaying people alive

You sure? :^)

>>i'm the one living in a shithole
If you so comfy, why do so many of your fellow countrymen keep crossing the US border?

I'm with you somewhat. We have a legitimate problem and while obviously banning guns completely isn't the answer, the retards here who just stick their head in the sand and scream 2nd amendment aren't helping either. And it's absolutely hilarious when they turn around and talk shit to other countries.

protip: they don't.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_San_Fernando_massacre
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_San_Fernando_massacre
If a phrase like "San Fernando massacre" needs a disambiguation you are living in a shithole

I hope the burrito you eat tonight makes you shit your pants.

Then why would they give a fuck about a wall? And why is my country full of all sorts of mexicans, even the short dirty brown ones?

>Criminals kill other criminals
literally nothing wrong with that.
I don't have to hope for anything bad to happen to you, it surely will
because your country is as stupid as it's possible. You literally think Trump isn't a massive jew

>hijacked bus full of random people
>criminals

prescription drugs are to blame

big pharma has them handed out to kids here like fucking candy. Any emotional state that isn't constant happiness is a problem that requires a pill to fix here.

that's the real culture issue here, not guns.

if you have video, please give link, swede-bro

>random
you're stupid

So if a dude cries to god, to virgin mary, prays to her while being killed is it worse or better than to kill schoolmates because of drugs?

sheltered cunt

Básicamente, nunca has salido a más de 5 cuadras de tu privadita en casa de papi y mami.

Literally me in school. Except nobody freaked out about a pocket knife. I had a pocket knife in school. Not a big deal.

>>>hispachan

It was a public bus

This isn't funny strayan.

I'm not making a joke... Obviously you're in a better position to understand what happened there but from what I've read they weren't criminals

protip:
all the other countries in latin america also have cartels
so funny that they never go around killing thoses buses except the ones that happen to have lots of central americans.

I suppose the millions of Mexicans here in the States just popped out of mother earth like some kind of fucked up 70 year Cicada?

Explain this please.

You have one of the worst murder rates in the world.

Just because you don't see them, doesn't mean they don't happen within your borders.

>mexico is the only latin american country
>we never had a constant influx of mexicans even before the great depression
>our people never reproduced with mexicans
>we don't give citizenship to those that are born in american soil
>democrats don't actively support a massive latin american community of CITIZEN by giving away welfare like mad
etc etc...

Again
>criminals kill criminals
literally an eugenics program

>spics trying to talk shit about america
you can have your anime memes but that's all you'll ever have pablo

>Again
>>criminals kill criminals
>literally an eugenics program

Yes, and they never kill innocents, right? Like a whole heaps of college students or something. Or home invasions.

sauce

They weren't Central Americans. They were, literally, no meme, Mexican intellectuals. Probably like yourself.

theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/20/mexico-43-killed-students-

IF JIREN CAN EASILY PUNCH THROUGH A BUILDING THEN HOW WOULD HE HAVE SEX WITHOUT BECOMING A MURDERER

esto es el fin, goku

Was his turn! Goku stole blanco!

As much as I hate americans, fuck off, you're in no position to talk when Cartel tools tear the heart out of someone alive.

>live in el sotano
>brag about never getting asaltado

top jajaja

only Goku can handle a threat as deadly as this

Ummm, yeah they fucking do you taco nigger.

>You spin me right round baby~ right round like a record baby~ right round round round~

again
>>>hispachan

vegeta calvo is best muchacho

Oh look, its just another mexishit shitposting.

Your fucking country is so shit that 100 millions of aztecs 4'1 monkeys can't even beat our HDI or GDP per capita.

now stop LARPing

toriyama needs to pay his taxes

>larps as ancap
let me guess, you also think pinochet was a great leader?

>implying

the only good thing Pinochet did was getin rid of the marxists.

"His" economic system is as jewish as the marxist one, but at least here you don't get killed by Police like in Venezuela.

ok now just filtering you

>not liking based chevrolet minecraft edition

>be me
>never been shot
>never heard of anyone being shot
>noone has any problems with school shootings
>it makes a lot of fuss in school if someone makes a gun-shaped hand-sign
>nothing ever happens
>somehow mexicans get cannibalized and stabbed everyday
>they think nobody has any problems with drugs or murder
>the only other country i can think of is venezuela where they have to deal with communism
>i'm the one living in a shithole

Positive. Go on keep showing off that extra genetic material from chromosome 21 you sexy bastard!! [pic most certainly related!!]

Why are grey aliens so qt? i want one

the bumpstocks gringo

man I rlly like those chevys

youtube.com/watch?v=XYHHSZ2afj8

Notice how Mexican defender OP conveniently doesn't want to reply to you anymore.

What a pussy when faced with facts about his shithole Mexico

Yep, that's communism alright.

Is Dragon Ball Super good?

lmao after Shaggy got disqualified that's a hell to the no

yes

>inb4 niggers

5/10

youre full of shit, you probably live in a gated community

Amazingly I've lived here my entire life and only seen guns owned by relatives.

In fact every mass shooting that's happened in the last decade is less than 1,000 deaths in a country of hundreds of millions.

It's almost like this whole thing is a political ploy by libshit to steal guns and wipe their ass with the second. But that can't be.

Is dragon ball worth re watching pedro?? I barely remember it from when i was a kid. I hate anime in general but i remember liking dragon ball z

Mexico might not be a shithole, but you are a subhuman.. There's no arguing that & you know it.

Rewatch it as Dragon Ball Kai, it's the original with a facelift and less filler.

Ignore GT, watch Super at your own risk.

Go and check how many school shootings happen in israel. They do security pretty well. Your kids would literally be safer with a trained, armed teacher.

Hey pussy why don't you refute this You dumbass faggot

Actually, fuck it, just watch Dragon Ball: Abridged

It gets better than the anime in a few episodes anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=2nYozPLpJRE

>all the other countries in latin america also have cartels

Partially this.
10 years ago we had a burger naval base that patrolled the sea fighting drug dealers. But since our former commie president kicked them out, Medellin cartel and Sinaloa cartel had taken over this country and use it as transportation territory and new routes to get USA and Europe. Before that, it was very rare to watch i the news somethi g about cocaine cargos or something.

Better than GT, but worse than Z. And way worse than DB

DAGA youtube.com/watch?v=zrq2uDEQWxI
Yes we're the subhumans, that's why a bit of propaganda makes us total faggots.
filter

Ew Kai is just bad. I appreciate them trying but just watch the unedited Dub. The Japanese sub makes me hate the show, the characters voices ruin it.

Dragonball will always be the best though. More focused on the journey/quest and less crazy shit happening.

Honestly I just rewatch abridged every couple of years, its quality and humor out-strip the normal episodes hard by season 2ish.

So, if what you say is not 100% anecdotal, fucktarded, bullshit then explain why your countrymen are so fucking retarded that they risk their lives and >50% of the women GET RAPED in the process of attempting to escape your "certainly not a shithole" of a Country to illegally sneak into the US(AKA: "The World's lone Superpower")?

Use that mind of yours developed by those fine schooling institutions in Mexi-trash and enlighten me as to what your explanation is there you filthy, 2nd-class human? I will not be holding my breath.

Dragon ball X > Dragon ball super
youtube.com/watch?v=IaC0kUE5Zd4

spics ruined dragon ball for me

It was actually the brazilians, not mexicans.

Shit compared to Z but if you like action with power level inconsistencies then Super is good.

>Gohan Blanco standing a chance vs ultra instinct shaggy

Nigga pls

The best part of Super was Roshi in the tournament. Mother fucker went swag on sandals vs intergalactic monsters.

They are best friends, together they killed El Grande Padre.

Move to ciudad juarez and report back Juan.

MOOOODS WHAT THE FUCK ARENT DOING YOUR JOB

I actually agree with this DESU, I've never really been in danger, I saw someone get kidnapped when I was like 12 and I was once mugged, but that's it really.

I visited one of my aunts over there plenty of times, she lives near where the supposed feminicides happen, she has never ever had any problem or her daughter.
again.
>>>hispachan

>leftist faggots steal buses
>they do it so often that police dont do anything anymore
>cartels kill them
Karma is a bitch.

Neither of those things should be normal childhood memories.

Best part for me was Toppo humiliating Frieza. So sick of characters being resurrected and being able to fight on levels far above what their power was, and let's not talk about Android 17.

>"13: Do not use avatars or attach signatures to your posts."

NOW STFU NIGGER

Android 17's bullshit at least has some merit.

Remember the episode where he blasted the magical girls during their transformation and everyone was like "What the fuck dude, let them finish"

17 plays to win, everyone else is retarded.

you're right, pic related should be our memories

once again
>>>hispachan
filter

Haha Mexifaggot can't admit his country is a druglord shithole

enjoy the b&

I was mugged in my late teens and the whole kidnapping thing was a one time thing user, I've also been called a couple of times by people telling me they kidnapped my family, I was genuinely scared the first two times, but it's always a false flag, let's hope to god nothing happens to me or my family.

Someone from SA was telling stories the other day, they almost got kidnapped too, but the good bit was when they fended off niggers on a farm with guns and all the local farmers got together and went out to hunt the niggers.

This is apparently normal everyday shit in SA.

why do mexican spics love DBZ so much??

Everyone loves DBZ user, it's like predator. If you don't something's wrong with you.

I went to schools where I was often the only white kid in class and I have fond memories bonding with the others over DBZ and Toonami.