Judge in Florida shooting case a Jew. Sheriff a Jew, Jew shooter. Students on TV almost all Jews...

Judge in Florida shooting case a Jew. Sheriff a Jew, Jew shooter. Students on TV almost all Jews. Father of David Hogg had Adoption Place shut down for Pedophilia charges a Jew. Jew student Kaskey friends with Nellie Ohr Jew from Fusion GPS and Steeke Dossier. Jew sheriif friends with Wasserman Shultz Jew. All Jews at CNN giving lines to students. Nothing to see here. Your Anti Semite if you smart enough to see what"s going on, haha.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k9WdgecJpS4?t=489
youtu.be/tM0sjYuWYYo?t=6m2s
youtube.com/watch?v=Ob48twC1yf8&t=31s
youtube.com/watch?v=Q69tLrYrcTY
represent.com/store/marchforourlives
universaltruth.github.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BullShit, user. There is no way the are all really Jews. That is too much of a (((cohencidence))) even for the media to try to pull off.

the collage need to be BIGGER

Not even surprised. Once again jews are ruining a country that gentiles let them in with open arms. Looks like we'll have to add another nation the jews have been kicked out of soon

Goyim are too lazy to do those jobs

Maybe Jewish people are smart? There are IQ differences.

Source?

Were the victims Jews? Give me a list of victims/survivors and their status with proof, then I might believe you.

BTW it's 'counter-semite', not 'anti-semite'

Sure, but nepotism is like a free 20 iq points.

Where is Sheriff Israel anyways? He was able to come out and announce the resource officer waited outside, but no conference for the three deputies?

they shot the building up

Looks like another false flag to me.

So what are the odds the (((victims))) are basking in the Israeli sun right now?

youtu.be/k9WdgecJpS4?t=489

its broward county. I told you from the start. The only surprising thing is that he didnt shoot more jews. cause.. kinda hard to miss one in broward.

Research

no they killed them for real for the blood sacrifice to yaweh

Daddy Kask father of shooting activist survivor making a sales video of his 3 nude sons including odd zooms into their butts and bringing up "party favors" youtu.be/tM0sjYuWYYo?t=6m2s

Jewish overrepresentation in key positions simply can't be explained by virtue of some alleged 10/20 IQ points.

All a coincidence, you aren't anti-semitic are you

youtube.com/watch?v=Ob48twC1yf8&t=31s

These Jew kids are now selling merchandise. Sociopaths confirmed

jews would have to semites first though

That's his grandma.. not Ohr.

>research

Yeaaaaaaa. Sure.

worth your time. this adoption angle involves a dirty attorney. pedo's/murder. now a protected witness.
youtube.com/watch?v=Q69tLrYrcTY

represent.com/store/marchforourlives

Proof

sherlock holmes over here

>Jewish overrepresentation in key positions simply can't be explained by virtue of some alleged 10/20 IQ points.
No it can't. Even if jews do actually have a higher IQ it doesn't matter because in places like America the non jewish population is large enough to have more geniuses than there are jews in the entire country. Therefore jewish over representation in any area must be explained by other factors.

Rothschild wants the guns.
They can't get their globalist NWO with an armed American public standing in the way.
They're making their move.

They don't have a higher IQ. That is a lie. They are successful because of Nepotism

Lawyer for shooter
Finklestein

I don't really like to play the devil's advocate now, but Israel is flooded with Mizrahi shitskins and Sephardi Jews, who haven't got much in common with the Ashkenazi 120+-IQ-on-average Jews we're talking about and we despise.

Broward County is very Jewish.

I like this one more

South Florida is a Jewish safe space. (((They))) passed laws mandating the teaching of Holocaust history in schools.

A provocation: we should start pushing and campaigning for affirmative action in order to level the playing field with (((them))). What does Sup Forums think about it?

>more like a 'cohan-cidence. - le' carloz.mx.jpg , right?

Wtf

Pizza shit

Nepotism isnt going to magically give you the ability to manipulate entire nations to essentially worship you

School Shooting

its the "free space" in kike bingo

Florida alligator here

The area around stoneman Douglas is one of the most Jewish and leftist places in the country

Not much of a surprise desu.

Reminder that OP and those like him are an embarrassment to this board

>Looks like we'll have to add another nation the jews have been kicked out of soon
I just can't get over the fact that the Jews have been kicked out of 109 nations throughout the world as of present day. Still continue to do the things they were expelled from 109 nations for doing and people just can't seem to grasp the fact that it will never change and will only get worse if the aren't brought to justice.
But, then again it is probably the host country every single time and the jew dindu nuttin rong.

Got it narrowed down.
Meme these GPS coordinates to the Norks

You user, are a winrar

Nuke miami so tampa isnt affected as much please

The only reason they get banished instead of out right murdered is because apparently in the bible it saids that god as plans for them and to not harm them...........
I wonder wrote and slipped in that part of the bible.

it does if it's been a plan in the works for nearly 2 thousand years....

ya gotta be fuckin kidding me right?

does dan schneider insist it's merely a coincidence?

I can only pray to God that they get their Divine reckoning, at least the wicked ones.

"i come back not to bear the twig of peace, but a sword." Both Jesus and Hitler are the same spirit, in my opinion. The next time he rises, will be the last.

Holy shit what the fuck did I just watch, Kasky's dad is creepy as hell straight pizzagate level stuff

It's no joke user and the motive checks out per the other user who pieced it together

The fuckkng Jews snuck it in there

And they are not the Jews the Bible is talking about anyways

That bitch looks like she left a sorority.

Winrar winrar
Chiken dinrar

It's the Satanic Jews that are bad working together. Some say Khazarians whom are not ethnic Jews. They pretend to be Jews to advance their causes.

Doesn't matter God knows and will get things right at the end.. no Jewish tricks will decieve him

Trump Jr tweet liked this.

Bumping and rolling for ohr to die in her sleep

........ Noooooooooo user.......
Obviously too young to know who Jesse "the body" Ventura was. Gut is obvious a pro wrestling fan.

Rerohl Ohr goes to Miami and gets nuked in her sleep

Big if true

OT God is the Demiurge

They are "Gods Chosen People"

If you guys understood the UFO phenomenon and the occult better, you would understand why

universaltruth.github.io/

It's bretty legit

Jews will always choose a Jew over a gentile when hiring etc.

Once you let one in you get the outcome of nyt, CBS, CNN, etc

theyre all jews

>theyre not

Pol in 2018 everyone

I only picked that since it had Cameron's name, I just saw another one on the channel where he zooms on on kids lips and asses and in the one user posted he goes on about party favors

>Jews will always choose a Jew over a gentile when hiring etc.
Of course. They also create a fast track for other jews to follow them as well. Consider the fact that Ivy League colleges allow admission to a large number of jewish students simply because they are "legacy students" which means their parents went to those school so now they get to go there too even if they are less qualified than someone else.

Jews will always enjoy killing goyim children as well, until (((Parkland))) happens.

Gee it is funny how these (((kids))) are so anti gun, but I wonder what their opinion would be about the middle east, user, go ask one of them.

Nice work

Pepe like Pub sub

>Looks like fun pool party

>Jews will always enjoy killing goyim children
I have heard that Adam Lanza was jewish as well but I never saw proof.
>I wonder what their opinion would be about the middle east, user, go ask one of them.
I'm sure they're completely fine with "israeli" settlers toting guns around everywhere they go to protect themselves from the Palestinians they're ethnically cleansing. White people, like Palestinians should be disarmed though. It's harder to get rid of people that can fight back.
jews are well known for their hypocrisy.

It's Florida. Jews control the state. This is nothing new. Even Winn-Dixie caters to Jews now. When a grocery chain with Dixie in the name sells kosher sushi, you know the South is lost.

if you browse the facebooks you get all the little red flags. It just like sandy hook

>Miami suburbs filled with Jews
Shocking

point is, Sup Forums should start trolling these (((kids))) accounts with pictures of dead children in the middle east and ask why don't they speak against this and are they for Israel carrying around guns? Just meme them into extinction.

That's not what this thread is documenting user. No shit Broward/Dade and Boca Raton are Jew Central. Anons are presenting a web of nepotistic anti-gun Jews and their activism before/after the Parkland Massacre, highlighting preceding ties to CNN, FBI, weapons simuator companies, and sketchy adoption agencies, with undeniably sus videos of shirtless orphan children on YouTube. Debbie Wasserman-Schultz has deep roots and ties to Broward, and Jewish sheriff Scott Israel, and DWS' involvement in Seth Rich's murders bolsters all Sup Forums threads on this investigation. Yes, Seth was Jewish, as were 5 students murdered in Parkland. Jews are a majority against guns in the US, they are anti-NRA, see LaPierre's email blast from a year ago and accusations of antisemitism today by the Forward.

These are scary times. Imagine you're Jewish, you simply see all the ties that Sup Forums must research. If you're Jewish, you see a clear "no tragedy goes to waste" opportunism, but maybe an even deeper web if you live in SoFla. Scott Israel is not trustworthy. The PD and FBI had myriad warnings about Cruz, his cousin called both warning specifically of a school shooting! Yet Broward PD never followed up with her. Are they that busy? Nope. I'm truly spooked. It's on Jews in America to speak out.

its Florida you fuck
what expect?

>are they for Israel carrying around guns
Yes, ask the kids this. With images. Guns are all over Israel. Let Gen Zion explain their hypocrisy on Twitter

user.... it’s Florida. What did you expect?

Same posts, different posters. JIDF is here.

This is a (((Democratic Cohencidence)))

I'm coming this spring

Thanks David

Typical hyper asian

Those factors being nepotism and in-group preferences. Which of course only Jews should be allowed to do.

Bump
JIDF is here