Dragon Ball Super

Will my dude Tenshinhan finally get to be cool this week? He's the only one from Universe 7 without an unassisted ring-out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Gr2v52h9afI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Im really pulling for him and Piccolo this week. I want tenshinhan to go apeshit with that four arm technique.

I don't know... he will use Kikoho again, damn! he has a lot of techniques, I really want a Tenshinhan episode like the Roshi episode last week.

I'm still waiting for a mix of the multi form technique, four arms and Kikoho combo. That'd be overkill.

The survivor shouldn't feel ashamed over asking others to assist him when it's needed.

>hiding under a rock like a weakling
This isn't like Piccolo

BRAVO TOEI

Is that Yamamuro's art style?
Him redrawing parts of an episode wouldn't be anything new.

Reminder that you don't need to become a SSG to reach Blue.
It is inevitable.

Why does Frieza look arab.

Any further warm-up is not an actual transaction

How does the triangle make a square ?

>implying she won't be too busy trying to hide her wetness when he witnesses her daddy's new power

Job shed.

Why would Piccolo run into sniper fire? Only Jobgeta would do something that stupid.

Reminder Toei fucked it all up by letting Vegeta go Blue randomly.
Manga got it right by keeping SSG integral.

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

He never had this when he was a baby.

Why haven't I seen any Limit Breaker Caulifla art yet?

Wrong.

Reminder that 17 has it all.

>Cell was the only major DBZ villain weak enough to get hindered by a human
Cellcucks BTFO. As always.

so will the next arc feature one of goku's trips between the timeskip?

Multiform and kikoho would kill him, dude

This, it's like Toei forgot that the characters have more than one signature move.

Too bad he's a low test manlet.

Punching things is not a special technique

Gohan has all of those

Vegeta got hit by a destructo disc didn't he?

Now that it's confirmed that Dragon Ball Super will end with episode 133. It's obvious we'll get a last arc after the TOP. What do you fags think will happen?

Shoulders

At this moment you are aware that Tenshinhan could have defeated the androids by himself.

youtu.be/Gr2v52h9afI

>Now that it's confirmed that Dragon Ball Super will end with episode 133.
just like how it was going to end at 77? no, fuck off

Nobody cares about her and therefore no art.
Also, she won't be getting it in a million years after getting blueballed over outdated Blue already.

Ooh. Scathing.

Except that we all know he'll be back at Dabura-tier once he stops training after this arc.

>Super will end with episode 133
Holy shit.
Source?

>Now that it's confirmed that Dragon Ball Super will end with episode 133
What?

Dragon Ball Super Duper

it is not true.

Sauce please?

Name a more disappointing fight.

it is pure 100% speculation. no confirmation

He was barely in the preview.

Is Hit a member of Frieza's race?

>super confirmed to end at episode 133
Fucking faggot.

Broly homage fight against Goku and all the big players that gathered on its aftermath dispersing afterwards, especially Hit disappearing somewhere for no reason or explanation. Fuck ep 101.

It's probably because of that pic that showed this arc will last until November.

He's being retarded, don't mind him

No, he's a member of Cell's race.

I believe Freiza did too.

So this shit show is ending at 133? About time.

Amazon Japan. The last Super DVD is set to release the 3 of July in 2018. It will include episodes 121-133. IT'S FINALLY FUCKING OVER

>GojitaAF

She'll be getting the superior form

...... user is right.... why didn't he just aim this at 18?

He'll get some solo action but will be the next ringed out.

What proof do you have that there couldn't be another DVD box set to come after it covering episodes after 133?

How do you know it's the final set? It's just the last one announced

>Superbabies absolutely paranoid

retard all that means is that the show is confirmed to go up until that point. Could it be the end? possibly. But there is no confirmation of that being the end so fuck off with spreading this your misinformation

You ningen did this shit with Episode 72 as well, all because the last planned set ended then. Look how that turned out.
>but it's a weird number of episodes!
Doesn't mean anything.

I want this shit show to end too, but that's not proof Super will end on episode 133.

I don't think SS4 looks that good in Caulifla, and it's not like I hate the form that much like some other folks do.

Is it based on something or is it strictly out of ass?

>why didn't he just aim this at 18
Why didn't he aim at 19 or 20?

I want it to stop airing on sunday mornings.

>no tail
She better be asking Vegeta and Bulma for their cuck truck, then, only this way could she even transform.

Not like it would chsnge anything. Different costume, hairdo/color, the result is never going to change and Shitfla will never not look like shit.

>ep 133 confirmed
So, another 30 episodes on a weekly schedule with some pauses confirms another 9 months at the very least, or just about next years's june.

>There's a thread for this trash 24/7
How do you continue posting about something as basic as Dragon Ball for this long

shitposting mostly

O

Oops, it actually makes 7 months and therefore up until april at the very least.

Most people here don't discuss anything about the show, they just shitpost and pretend to be the characters.

that thing can cut anything according to Toriyama

The old shitposters were better before the mods """"""""""fixed""""""""" the issue. Who are these cancerous nu shitposters?

Hunter X Hunter is trash

You mean Yajirobe's sword?

>old shitposters
>nu shitposters
what is the difference

How come nobody is complaining about this:
It's already bean established that Universe 7 is superior to Universe 6 because they beat them at the tournament (which was supervised by Zeno sama himself), and U7's Hakaishin is stronger than U6's Hakaishin.
Now what kind of mental gymnastic should I use to reach a conclusion that U6 is above U7.
>Toei animations as it's finest

I want to suck her nipples

Please post better pics, that barely looks like 18.

Neither is spamming beams and giving them a new name despite being basically the same shit as other beams

they really were.
where's all the OC

Mortal level =/= power level you fgt.

Mortal level = intelligence/development of civilizations

One of them was funny.
Blackfags please come back

What if he's actually lying about his family and is really lonely?

None, they're both shit. He's just upset because he can't shitpost his old crap anymore.

>Toriyama at his finest
FTFY

kys smugcuck

.t ningenhateposter
blackfags were shit
bring back gowasufags