Lay off that poor security officer you big jerks

Lay off that poor security officer you big jerks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k9WdgecJpS4?t=509
twitter.com/EllenD_world/status/966819914190385160
youtu.be/tM0sjYuWYYo?t=6m2s
rutherford.org/publications_resources/john_whiteheads_commentary/the_draft_unwise_immoral_and_unconstitutional
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The only people who could excuse that coward are the dead

Duh
Without Coward Cop, the Amazing Manlet wouldn't be famous.

Lay off as in disemploy?

pencil neck bitch

Yea he was just a helpless telepathic security guard that knew it was an AR-15.

>his face is getting darker by the day
soon he will be full 56%

Di-di-did you s-s-say AR-f-f-f-f-fifteen?!?!

God hates cowards.

Gee I wonder what the first part of his job title describes what he was supposed to be doing down the barrel of an AR or something.

>He thinks a small arm designed for compact spaces will lose against an "assault rifle 15" which is designed for open outdoor spaces
>he thinks the gun that's only been responsible for less than a 100 deaths in a year is more dangerous than the gun used to killed thousands
no wonder he wan't a gun that's only killed a small handful of people banned, he's retarded

Lower enlisted Army fag here.

I dont get all the hate on the faggot rent-a-cop. Sure, he did not go in. Clearly. But... Even us POGs are trained in the art of tactical egress when out gunned.

Well that makes the shooting okay then.
Just ignore the three teachers and other kids who tried to stop the shooter.

the security shoot up the building

>The big bad evil AR-15 that we need to ban is so scary cops are scared of it so we need to ban it goy

He's not a rent a cop, he's been a cop for 30 years and at the school for eight.

>why should firefighters go into burning buildings?

"there are dozens of children facing it right now" doesn't supersede that? do they even train officers?

Dumbass says he wants a solution to the problem. Damn not the security slack-off assigned to save those students with a gun of his own, but the gun that one nutjob mutt slob used to shoot them. Not even Cruz himself, no. The gun did it.
I don't see anything wrong here if you don't!

I would give anything to bring back those classmates...
and have him and the bald spic cunt take their place.

trump calls him a coward trump really he is a bigger coward no self awarness

>not a rent a cop
>school is paying for his services as a LEO
>rent-a-cop

>without him, I wouldn't have been able to launch my media tour.. uh are we still on?

this kid is going to end up jackin' it in san diego

Ayy lmao

That term is in reference to security guards. Never heard an actual cop every called a rent a cop.

>4v1
>Outgunned
Massive pussies who don't deserve a badge.

>Who wants to go down the barrel of an AR-15?

Dude didn't even go inside. There's no way he knew it was an AR. He can hear shooting, so he knows approximately where the shooter is. The only unknown is if there are multiple shooters.

>N-n-no guys it's the NRA's fault

>AR15S ARE FUCKING UNNNSTOPPABLE

The only way that pussy cop was gonna go after that shooter is if he was an unarmed black man.

Nobody wants to, but several people did at your school to try and protect others and a few succeeded. Imagine if the pm;y other dude with a gun had that courage.

>when your narrative is collapsing because everyone is finding out this could have been easily prevented using existing laws

only look a week for this kid to fuck himself. Now to work on that dyke bitch

HOW did he know what kind of gun the shooter had? You fucking doofus.

>Lay off that poor security officer you big jerks.

Only a crisis actor would say that!

>4 people on scene
>nah dude like just don't go in, its not like Columbine happened and we know this is a retarded strategy

So a 'victim' of the shooting is now saying he is fine with the men capable of saving him and his classmates do nothing.
Totally not suspicious at fucking all.

Yeah better wait outside and let those kids die not like he signed up for th- oh...

The more of that little kyke the less coherent his arguments get. He is trying to get off the cops that did not enter for 2 reasons.

>1. This is an argument FOR private gun ownership. The police do NOT have to protect. Any law restricting private ownership of weapons is a law that reduces your ability to defend yourself.

and

>2. The sheriff of that county and the school district was allowing student crime to go unchecked in order to get more funding. It's a massive amount of corruption.

On the second note, does anyone have the tweets from the user about the corrupt sheriff, debbie wasserman schults, and the rest?

My almost all white high school had a police officer at the school every school day, all day. Obviously he was armed. The reason why he was brought in was because a couple of niggers illegally entered the school and got in a fight with one of the few niggers from my high school. After that we couldn't enter or leave the school because the doors were locked during the school day. Niggers ruin everything, even with less than 1% nigger population at my school they still caused a ton of trouble.

This is honestly the hottest picture I've ever seen of taylor swift. I just love everything about it.

emotionless conniving merchant

I'm really tired of seeing this 30 year old man's face.

>Dude didn't even go inside
Where I live they put the cops a couple of years away from retirement in our schools (SRO's). Do they really think some dude about to retire is going to go up against anyone or will they say "fuck that! I'm almost outta here"

This I can understand. Important to have someone watching your back.

Maybe the guy that’s trained for exactly that scenario, is in the position to actually stop people from being murdered

#metoo

>reminder that Ted Nugent is a pussy bitch that avoided the draft

They'll still be pushing for more laws and bans.

youtu.be/k9WdgecJpS4?t=509

Alright alright.. good job autist. Now how many people will understand what you're saying?

What about the three that showed up and waited as well? All close to retirement?

Florida survivors are the new holocaust survivors?

twitter.com/EllenD_world/status/966819914190385160

>accounts created this month
>all verified by twitter
>all thousands of followers

This shooting is the best thing that's ever happened to them.

Devoid of empathy, all they want are "likes" and upboats.

This is why cops really want to ban AR-15s. Their pig asses run with their curly q tails between their legs when met with equal force. They only pick on the weak, until the weak fight back.

He wasn’t a security guard, he was a sworn peace officer. Standing orders for every active shooter situation has been to go in immediately for every single LEA in the country since Columbine. He was outgunned (I’m surprised he didn’t have a long gun in his patrol car desu, most agencies other than NYPD let their uniforms have long guns), but he had good odds of surviving and ending the situation following basic tactics, methodically cutting the pie etc.

>who wants to go down the barrel of an AR-15?
If the fucking coach had the balls to do it unarmed, the fucking cop with a gun could tas well.

Yeah this kid doesn't give a shit about the victims.

They don't tho?

FOUND IT!

Fpbp

You know full fucking well that rent-a-cop is used as a pejorative for security guards to imply that they have subpar training. Which is why you used it, you cunt. Don't backpedal now.

lol this kid is a fucking cartoon

>implying every officer doesnt have a AR15 or shotgun in their cruiser

i wish zoggbot would get got. by a AR15.

Yeah, better some 23-year-old rookie sacrifice himself than some 60-year-old.

>imply that they have subpar training
You have super SEAL Team training, huh?

so how come they didn't arrest the AR-15?

Easy. Does the acoustical characterization of the enemy's weapon over power mine? If so, then it's likely you are out gunned.

He didnt need to know what it was. An AR-15, M249, or even a fucking M2 Abrams.

>survivor
Has anyone figured out where this doofus was during the shooting? That's a 60 acre campus with 3500 kids and multiple buildings. Was he even in the same building? Where was Hogg when it went down?

Like someone said in another thread, deepstate is pulling a hail Mary and trying to instigate an Arab Spring in the U.S.

>tfw you will never tie hogg up and punish his slave boipussi on the daily with your throbbing conservative meat as he collapses on the floor in pure ecstasy and ptsd-driven-insanity

He had 3 others. Watching his back. Outside.

we don't but sometimes, some cherry has to be a hero. Usually we just let it burn out.

and lay off mister kask shooter survivor activists dad!! not that hes interviewing his sons naked at a pool after they want to a "party" and did "party favors" youtu.be/tM0sjYuWYYo?t=6m2s

Didn't the fucking shooter not even use an ar15?

No you assault through. He could have easily went in with situational awareness and got a chance at a shot.

How does this kid feel about his FBI parents being more corrupt than the NRA?

Why the Fuck cant this kid stay off the news?

Inb4 he never attends another day of school ever again

>all these kids gets famous for surviving
Won't this inspire future shooters?
>Hey, the ones I miss will become celebrities (and that's a good thing)

>deepstate is pulling a hail Mary and trying to instigate an Arab Spring in the U.S.

This actually sounds reasonable, why else would they keep deifying these few selected "survivors" who all happen to be jewish

Considering he was interviewing a fellow student during the shooting, it's safe to say he was no where near it.

The draft was unconstitutional and amounted to slavery. I am glad that real men decided to dodge.

[nervousness intensifies]

Don't know where that last quote came from

Care to explain Hoggs?

They have been doing the arab spring thing for a year and a half, user. What do you think all that #resist shit was? This is more gamergate tactics, it's not an attack on specific characters, but the culture.

If I was an officer at that school and knew who those kids were, I'd have held the door shut.

Constitution gave Congress the power to declare war and to raise and support armies, your argument is fucking nonexistant fucboi

He shit himself and took meth to avoid the draft. Fucking coward.

Basically, they use a platform of "victims" to dictate.

where does it give the power to conscript? raise an army doesn't mean draft you clown. Also the 13th amendment is a part of the Constitution. Checkmate.

You sound like a pussy. For every coward that dodged another man had to go. The government will get it's pound of flesh.

Want me to repeat the sentence to you, brainlet?

I know, when did they get there though? I could only see him waiting if backup was a minute or two away.

That may very well be.

Lets say he did. Lets say that he encountered the gun wielding suspect. Lets even say he had a shot lined up.

What would be worse, having sat outside as he actually did or taking that hypothetical shot, possibly missing, and lossibly hitting one of the inncoent?

Out in Afghanistan or Iraq, it could be written up as an acceptable casualty. How would that play out on US soil?

>When the foundational pillar of your ideology is rabblerousing

Shall not be infringed.

Crisis actors defend cowardly police officers and want you to surrender your firearms.

>jpg
Can't see shit captain

rutherford.org/publications_resources/john_whiteheads_commentary/the_draft_unwise_immoral_and_unconstitutional

checkmate again

I served in Iraq as an 11B. hahaha