You don't hate her

You don't hate her.
You say mean stuff about this little ball of joy because she gives you such strong emotions.
You wish you had a cute and fun imouto like her, but you know it will never be true.
So you bully and threaten her to mask your true feelings.
You love her.

I want to stick it in her hamster mode butt.

this is joke, yes?

What if Umaru was your big sister?

I don't like her because her pointy arms and legs scare me

>you're just a tsundere
nice meme +1 internet points to you good sir

I want to _be_ the nug.

Don't we all?

I want to be 16 again too

reverse-sex umaru would be great
>be spoiled little boy
>pass every class without effort
>be admired by all
>have a doting office-lady onee-san who buys you all the geimu, jumpu and junk food you desire
>have supreme nug powers

Truly, the pinnacle of existence

>pass every class without effort
>be admired by all
>have a doting office-lady onee-san who buys you all the geimu, jumpu and junk food you desire
>have supreme nug powers
Taihei had the same grades at school

forgot pic

I want to beat the shit out of her

shitty bait retard

It's time. Post Umaru bullies.

I don't understand. Where does hating Umaru meme come from? Is it because she sold more than Tomoko?

Umaru is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive NEET faggotry and CUTENESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.
However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The supercute characters all trying their hardest to look moe, the chibis, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole Reddit faggotry and everything about the Umaru world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on otaku, and overall stupidness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.
Umaru is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Sup Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Umaru threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

This looks familiar

Just look at this faggot right here

Why is this image so lewd?

Umaru generals were a mistake.

He might have a point, you can clearly see Umaru is reading Naruto in your pic

Umaru really got a lot of specials huh

How could I NOT love the queen of Sup Forums?

She scares me

No, it's because of how obnoxious the fans were. It's like the Yuru Yuri threads I blocked out of my memory.

They're almost more enjoyable than the main series

Taihei is cool

No way I'm talking about the hamster, I came here to say that TSF best girl.

[Your favorite anime] is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive [thing you like] faggotry and [other thing you enjoy]. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.
However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The [genre-specific adjective] characters all trying their hardest to look [other genre-specific adjective], the [list of generic adjectives] clothes, the whole Reddit faggotry and everything about the [your favorite anime] world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on otaku, and overall stupidness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.
[Your favorite anime] is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Sup Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no [your favorite anime] threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

It'd kill you.

Is it wrong that I want to fuck her exclusively in her hamster form?

There's differing opinions, some think you shouldn't lewd the nug, while I'm sure some find Umaru's cuteness too much to resist