Newfags need to learn

I've noticed an increasing amount of shilling for Islam as of late. As an oldfag, its my duty to squash it before it spreads. Dumping all my redpills on Islam, feel free to do the same.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/LRe05
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are you Nazi retards so fucking bad at graphical design? Holy shit how do you manage being this awful without it being intentional.

I have some to contribute.

So many newfags lately.

You're one to talk Jordan.

Lots of good information here. Not just about Muslims, either.

archive.fo/LRe05

Wow since when commies can into design?

Show me some """"redpills"""" that don't look like blatant green-ink idiocy.

lol true

shitskin muslims are feral savages
White Muslims are the based one's that don't chimp out or act like savages

Your entire religion is savage, regardless of race.

As for Islam churkas - they only try to indoctrinate you with their religion if it’s more than three of them and this goes for a fight too. They either peak a weak male for 1v1 or I just horde stomp you or wait till night to assault you from the corner. Fucking jackals. Those of muzzie heritage but with secular mindset are ok.

>look
Can you explain how a "look" is correlated to the validity of the information? This is an intellectual environment where information takes president, not "looks".

A mindset that is focused on "looks" is more geared towards entertainment. You are probably a manchild retard that watches cartoons all day long living off welfare.

Lol go do your homework kid

>anti-Islam
>hiding behind NatSoc flag
Spotted the kike, Hitler liked Muslims buddy.

I believe this work of mine would satisfy your limited IQ and cognitive inability to focus on finer details. In other words, the visuals and also message is greatly minimized in order to efficiently communicate to a dumb fucking animal like you.

Bump

We are not koshercucks or faggot boomer lolbiterians here faggot.
We are Racial Nationalists.
Race matters not religion.

this one is gonna piss the boomer off

already did
There have always been big pockets and communities of muslims In Europe that have lived in peace and have assimilated.
Reason being because they are still white regardless of race. and Race matters not religion.
Hence why nonwhite muslims are feral savages and live in shitholes.
Meanwhile White Muslim Empires have always been advanced and mighty.

fuck I hate boomers and cuckservative koshercucks
White Muslims fought alongside their christian brothers during ww2 against jewish bolshevism and communism that plagues both christians and muslims.

mhm

Has anyone picked up David Frum's new book?

wrong img

Polish Tatar muslim actually fight today with modern muslim migrants associated with muslim league, becouse those modern muslims are fucking cunts

My favorite ever post about Islam.

David Frum is a faggot

You are slightly wrong here my dude. Shitskins had empires too.
Now please tell me which countries are considered white according to the muttlas of the world

srry about the nonwhite muslims diss lad
nonwhite muslims also had their own anti-communist regiments
they tried to fight off the zionist british but at the end the kikes created israel in 1947

Polish Tatars are based af
The Lipka Tatars came as enemies but stayed as polish frens right?
They remained loyal to Sobieski during the siege of vienna.
Later on they gave sobieski the title of the Great Khan and Sobieski gave them free land in Poland i believe.
The descendants still practice Islam in their small Mosques and work the lands by farming.
Also Polish Tatar girls are qts.

Grade this from your degenerate perspective.

Well SOME nonwhites had great empires
only arabs and Asians and you could say the Amerindians like the incas , mayas, and Aztecs.

didn't the tatars in Russia influence it for almost 300 years during the Tatar Yoke?
There is Russian Armor with Arabic inscriptions on it because Russians thought that muslim inscriptions gave them good luck in the battlefield.
Russia is both Christian and Muslim, and both have learned to live in peace.
wouldn't you agree?
I think the events like the Chechen wars have divided Christians and muslims in Russia , but slowly those wounds are starting to close.

It's perfectly straightforward, brainlet

This is a Scythian Celtic Woman

Crimean Tatar Muslim qts
descended from the Crimean Khanate

>Hitler liked Muslims
Fake news.

>muh b-boomers
>m-m-muh kosher
Look at all this desperate Mudslime damage control. Semitic religions work together to destroy the West, there is nothing good about either Islam or Judaism. Both are full of the same evil.

like I said
idc about religion but race
to me a white Christian and a white muslim are both my brother's if they are proud of their people and willing to defend their homeland.

Turkish muslims you idiot. Think of Cumans and Tatars.

Its true, there is a lot more muslim shilling as of late. Doing God's work here m8.

lol

>idc about religion but race
It doesn't fucking matter what race the Mudslime is, once they go Mudslime, they begin to aloha snackbar. its because Islam is a degenerate cult that makes people act like subhumans. Prove me wrong.

Only the cleansing power of holy fire can save your soul now heretic.

White muslims seem fine to me.

Begone Heretic!

I'm catholic sir!

>MIDF shills working overtime
WEW

>comparing criminals and shitskin immigrants to normal muslim families

Not sure why you are posting pics about refugees, none of the people you replied to are talking about refugees.

>normal muslim families
You mean the ones that passively support the psychopathic butchers?

>I learned all of my historical and political knowledge from infographics a guy posted on Sup Forums!

If you do this you're the untermensch

Could it be more obvious that you're both muslim?

N-No... It can't be!

I am posting with the "muslim" memeflag, does it seem like I am trying to hide anything, mutt?

> social outcast neet with identity issues goes haywire
You want me to prove you wrong?
Go to any Balkan Country, Greece, Cyprus, Western Turkey, Russia, and Caucuses to see how modern and advanced these Muslim Communities are.
Chechnya got rekt and destroyed during the Chechen wars against the (((Russian Federation))), the Chechens have rebuilt it and it looks like any modern western city.
You see, white Muslims don't have to wear the hijab or the niqab, they dress very western and don't follow arab traditions because they are not arab. They mix their local traditions with Islam and this is called Folk Islam, like how we mixed our pagan traditions with Christianity.

>When "average" Muslims have the same views as ISIS because both are following the Koran

Wow, these are massive redpills. And you can't dispute them, because they come straight from Islamic authorities. Good work anons.

No.

The Tatars are ethnic Turks in the north east. These women in the photos are ethnic Scythian Celts. Not sure why you are trying to genocide an entire people by saying they don't exist, or by claiming they are Tatar Turks.

be nice, he likely didnt know what that flag represents

> implying Orthodox Christian and Muslims are not similar
They are both very very similar in many aspects and both have prophecies of each other.
Muslims believe that Orthodox Christians will unite with them in the end of days to combat the Kikes in a big war.

Surah-al Maida 5"82

>You will surely find the most intense of the people in animosity toward the believers [to be] the Jews and those who associate others with Allah ; and you will find the nearest of them in affection to the believers those who say, "We are Christians." That is because among them are priests and monks and because they are not arrogant.

My smile and optimism, gone.

> nonwhite muslim rapes wytwimmin
>nonwhite
/bread