What makes you believe without a doubt the Earth is flat?

I've started to come across even normies who believe in these theories -- that NASA is fake, that the moon is a hologram, that the Earth is flat.

What drives you?

Old testament hermeneutics

NASA clearly lies, even if the earth were a sphere

If the, uh, the Earth is round how come doesn't the water fall off?

If the earth is flat why are all other planets that have been observed spherical in shape?
>HUR HURRRRRRRRRRR they’re not!
Yes they are dumbass faggot I’ve seen them with my telescope

The fact that Sup Forums unironically believes the earth is flat is the ultimate proof that they're completely retarded.

>What drives you?
you see that little cartoon picture that you posted that someone went through the effort to make, just because they can't deal with someone else thinking differently than them? that's what drives me.

>What drives you?
autism

>Sup Forums
>one person
>ultimate proof that they're completely retarded.
>this much projection

9/11 broke their world view and now they believe that because there is always corruption in institution - ALL INSTITUTIONS must be corrupt.
The believe that because some lies are mixed in with truth - EVERYTHING IS A LIE.
They are broken people, utterly demoralized.

>"As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter anymore. A person who was demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him, even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents and pictures. ...he will refuse to believe it.... That's the tragedy of the situation of demoralization."
- Based Yuri

i have never seen such retardation in my entire life.

Not an argument

buckle up

this sure is.

No, it's really not. The first quoted post is a discussion on how to interpret the Bible, not observations about the horizon

>I've started to come across even normies who believe in these theories
>when the containment board goes global

sup fellow JIDF comrades

it is by definition an argument.

>Being this assblasted
I almost feel sorry for you but then I remember your a flatearth glow nigger and just smile

My pastor said so. He wouldn't like to us!

Jeezianity is full retard

Flat earth is a troll larp

>Using bible quotes as proof the Earth is flat
Dumbest argument I've seen here in a while, friends

Show me the Bible doesn't argue the earth is flat

Disbelieve in science is one of the symptoms of falling empires :^)

Literally a psyops

Fuck off faggots, we know there are hollow places on this planet which is why you try to subvert information like the literal kikes you are. Suck my uncut dick nignogs

wow powerful

Please take or show me a pic of the edge.

I see the moon you fucking imbecile, and how it's changing its shapes.

I mean, just look outside. It looks pretty flat to me. Try putting a marble on a basketball. It rolls off! Now put that same marble on the Earth. I bet it won't roll off the Earth!

I aint never seen no curve

This is why religion is stupid.