/ourguy/ Pete Tefft (a trump delegate) just got voted out of the North Dakota GOP district 21 by literal faggot Connor...

/ourguy/ Pete Tefft (a trump delegate) just got voted out of the North Dakota GOP district 21 by literal faggot Connor Swanson, the district chair.

twitter.com/TradiPeter/status/967564938452418560

swanson is a lgbt activist and tefft has been outspoken about the all ages drag show that took place at the pride event the weekend of cville. tefft leaves for one weekend and his whole district goes to shit. swanson attends pride events.

archive.is/r1Ei0

>FARGO—Republicans in Fargo are taking drastic measures to oust a man who identifies as an "American Nationalist" and pro-white activist.
>In a majority vote, Republicans based out of downtown Fargo have voted out Peter Tefft, a self identified fascist, by District 21 >Republicans, including District Chairman Connor Swanson.
>"We stand against hatred. We stand against bigotry," said Swanson.
>This is the first time ever Swanson says a member of the district has been expelled, meaning he's no longer a member and cannot vote.
Swanson said, "It shines very wrongly on us as a party and we don't want to be affiliated with that."

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Wv1Lh
archive.is/LoE6l
archive.is/Gh4np
fargomoorhead.org/what-to-do/the-woodchipper-in-fargo/
discord
wday.com/news/4408621-district-21-republicans-oust-pro-white-activist-peter-tefft
youtube.com/watch?list=PLiJ4O6xfAi5Icay3bAcGIa71CAwqHF6Xk&v=SdvQyIObmWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

look at this fucking faggot

Wtf megachad is an actual person?

U damn right he is

This fits within the GOP party?

In district 21 it does, apparently.

I hope that everybody involved or discussed in this post dies of aids.

Can confirm Tefft never made contact with aforementioned party. He will die as all Chad's do. In Battle.

We should just sell Fargo to Minnesota and take the GDP hit.

I don't disagree

More likely Moorhead will be annexed and both will be cleansed.

Gotta hid your power levels sometimes bro infiltrate, like the kikes do but for our side

Fargo is about like Sioux Falls at this point, "Mini-Minneapolis" tier.

archive.is/Wv1Lh NDGOP district 21 fb page.

I was real surprised when Cass county went for Trump

We have others guys here hiding power levels. Tefft is running cover for them.

People in Cass county will do the right thing when given the option. Its clear Conner doesn't want Tefft in there because he likes that district 21 is the only district in the state with all 3 reps democrats. Conner is just looking out for his butthole.

He was still below 50%, though I was sort of surprised he took it at all. Iirc, turnout wasn't very high, which probably hurt Hillary more than him.

I live in district 21, this faggot does not represent me

Cass County went down 0.6% for the GOP, but the Democrats took a massive hit of nearly 10% due to third-party popularity (I don't know the political situation of North Dakota but I'm guessing a bunch of lefties either voted for Stein or Johnson in protest of HRC.)

Nevertheless, that's still a landslide. Still surprised North Dakota is this cucked as seen in the OP. Apparently your state also takes in the most refugees too, which is lolworthy in itself.

Yeah, Cass was like 7.5% Johnson, though I suspect this was more that the expense of Trump than Hillary based off of opinions that were voiced to me when I would express support for Trump. The minority turnout was probably low as usual, which opens up options for Republicans if they can not fuck each other over.

I am on mobile so researching shit is hard, but I suspect a lack of enthusiasm and Obamaphone had more to do with Democrats' troubles.

Fargo had a pretty big Johnson (giggity) following, mostly from the college students at NDSU. Signs everywhere around there.

Fuck the GOP. Dismantle it from the inside.

Don't drone me bro.

archive.is/LoE6l @DougBurgum North Dakota Main Street initiative is an implicit move to attract young white millennials and gen-z to the mid-west to create a new homeland for the Amerikaner.

Fargo here. Fargo is fucked because of all the Norwegian Lutherans. They're a fucking disease.

Cass County is 95% white. Minority turnout has no effect on their elections. what does matter is ideology, and most Northern/Rust Belt communities are going to the right.

Now what's interesting is while the GOP turnout barely took a hit (39816 is actually more than what they got in 2012), the Dems got hammered in the county (34712 in 2012 to 31361 in 2016). Third party turnout increased from 2288 to 9644, an increase of 7756. 6077 of those went for Johnson, and about 1200 went for Stein. This leads me to believe that there are some moderate democrats in Cass County, since they were willing to vote the Libertarian ticket over the GOP. Either that, or there was just a larger Libertarian turnout this election from those who typically don't vote.

Reading this after my last post, that's interesting that the college students are going libertarian. This is good in two ways; first it takes away votes from the Democrats allowing for the county to be won in a landslide without a clear majority, and second it opens up discourse. If you meet a libertarian, start talking about Rand and Friedman, and eventually start throwing light redpills. Usually libertarianism is a great way to introduce one to the alt-right. Of course this doesn't apply to all people, but i was once a lolbertarian, and from it i discovered the alt-right.

This.

Even back in 2010, Cass was like 91% white, and the population has grown by over 25,000 since then. The minority vote, while smaller than in much of the US, isn't insignificant.

Heidi is going down though.

Hmm, according to Politico, Trump got the majority in the county with 50.4%. Guess either Wikipedia is wrong or this is Russian propaganda kek.

Well given that about 6% of the county's population is non-white (including Hispanic) that still isn't enough to swing the county even if a proportional amount of minorities all came out and voted HRC. Your biggest problem is cucked Scandinavians like in . I think that over time the Northern Rust Belt will go red itself thanks to demographic shifts and changes in political tastes.

Wasn't Spic Funetes promoting this kind of stuff? If you think we can "infiltrate the GOP" then you're fucking retarded.

>doubting memes

We won't infiltrate the GOP, we'll either take it over or it'll die out. It's a question if whether the neocons are willing to suck it up and hop on board, or pop the cyanide to be the sacrificial lamb for the Zionists and progressives.

Literally everyone in Fargo hates this guy. I go to college in this shithole town.

probably a real good time for local anons to push the shut it down meme irl

archive.is/Gh4np
“This was a very gradual meeting of awkwardly waving hands.”
"Or, you know, how old white people high five. Regardless of the mechanics of the high five, many voters of many divergent views on reproductive issues will probably see celebrating in the Senate chamber during a vote on an issue as serious as abortion to be pretty grody.

Anyway, get used to this sort of thing North Dakota. Ads like this are going to be inescapable in the coming months."

I can't wait.

North Dakota is filled with faggots, makes sense to me.

I live in Fargo and I don't hate him. You disgusting faggot. It'll be the ovens for you.

Normies hate him, the local news loves him.

Not according to the college paper there.

95% white? We are fucking filled with somalians and other shit skins. Luckily they cant vote

>giving a shit about electoral politics
Get the fuck back to r*ddit. Literally the worst way to influence a society.

You'd rather them not point out a gay guys in the NDGOP?

BLUE
WAVE

Apparently so, and he is a burger

What the fuck I moved up here to Minot from southern California three years ago and this shit happens

We would be completely fucked if it wasn't for oil money and the oil field trash that occasionally gets lost at polling places.

It's not like you can just fill out an affidavit and vote anyway. Oh wait, you totally could.

we got ID laws

I know, I live in Williston. I also voted after filling out an affidavit where I could have said anything I wanted to, considering that having an ID that didn't reflect my then current address wasn't enough to raise a concern.

This is true, I came up here right after highschool and work at a gas station and completely pay for everything, although I do live with a roomate so we get to splurge a bit. It's insane how low rent can be and how high retail pays up here. Nor did I ever imagine that I would meet so many people from Eastern Europe, Africa, and South America. I also have family up here originating from Drake (German/Russian) and from Palermo (Norwegian)

That will all be taken care of by the election. affidavits are out.

The Chinese are going to take over at this rate. People have become soft. Pic related.

> All these fellow ND posters including the Chad guy in OP
Did not realize that this many people up here posted on Sup Forums we gotta meet up in Bismark or some shit sometime

fargomoorhead.org/what-to-do/the-woodchipper-in-fargo/

Thank God, the whole thing was rife for abuse. When I filled it out, I realized that someone could literally vote at every polling place around if they wanted to. How are they working around that judge's order that started it?

I don't know how long you have been up here, but I remember when Walmart was starting people at $24 an hour. I got to see the tail end of them throwing pallets on the floor for people to rip apart.

discord gg/wAwGRr

add a .

There's a divide in China over animal rights. The people living in more modern areas have western views on it, I've seen a lot of hatred for their countrymen who do the abusive shit. For instance that picture of the whale being sawed in half - one comment said something like "I hope a tsunami wipes them out and nobody comes to help."

You can join my militia, the North Dakota 1776 Free Men.

Newsflash: KIKES CONTROL BOTH SIDES.

STOP FUCKING HELPING REPUBLICUNTS.

BURN IT ALL TO THE GROUND.

Not gonna lie Peter, I'm a little jealous you got to sit face to face with this QT. How is she?

That's because they did it to themselves. The cultural revolution taught them to mistreat anything that isn't in line with communist beliefs. They taught them to be stupid and hate cultural history and traditions as it made them strong and independent. Now they vandalize monuments, literature, history, culture as they did 60 years ago. They act as they were created to act.

bump

I watched the news piece, then the full interview. An eye opening experience in media manipulation.

wday.com/news/4408621-district-21-republicans-oust-pro-white-activist-peter-tefft

youtube.com/watch?list=PLiJ4O6xfAi5Icay3bAcGIa71CAwqHF6Xk&v=SdvQyIObmWY

Bump.

Hmm sounds interesting but I don't have alot of free time nor do I own any firearms yet

Yes because GOP party is the most cucked party that always kneels before Dems and accept whatever they screech, first it was civil rights for blacks, then racial mixing then gay acceptance then gays adopting kids then gay marriages and all of that is normal now to GOP and cuckservatives, the next thing will be taking away the guns and pedophilia and GOP will like always back down, accept it and normalize it while the Dems will steel screech, attack and play dirty to get even more degenerate things they want. So he indeed does belong to GOP.

Hail Victory

If they ditch the faggy haircuts, the alt-right has a lot of potential.

Post your haircut

Pete, you gotta focus on the fact that only white folks care about preserving limited government, free speech, and gun rights. It is backed up by statistics. Hammer the point whenever you talk to the media. You also need to remember the Chris Berg story from a couple years back about a Soros group backing pro-immigrant propaganda with Fargo as one of the target cities. Don't let them squirm away from it.

They just wanted legal pot. The Ron Paul, end the fed vision is dead.

Attached pic contains the only tolerable right-wing haircut. It also needs to be paired with the only tolerable right-wing physique (also in attached pic).

Minot here. I'll join

>italians aren't whi---

I have a dream that one day democrats and republicans can be hung from the same tree, and America can be nationalist again.

NDGOP is non-cucked and is getting better all the time. ND is the best place in America to do local politics.

100% of the people who matter in ND politics are pro-Trump.

District 21 is terrible shit awful cancer. It's downtown Fargo and has a bunch of cheap college housing, a bunch of immigrant housing, a bunch of sex offender housing, and ironically, the most expensive street of luxury antique and historic homes.

But republicans haven't won there in years and years. The democrats that win there are total losers.

I am unironically interested in an ND Sup Forums roll call and other offline gatherings, but I have powerlevel concerns. It's a small state. Everybody knows everybody.

I did not know that /ourguy/ was the chad guy

So there is another Minot person here, I'll be damned, .. are you the guy with the wpww tattoo?

>I am unironically interested in an ND Sup Forums roll call and other offline gatherings, but I have powerlevel concerns. It's a small state. Everybody knows everybody.
This. Ever sense I've been living with a roomate other people have been starting to think I'm some crazy asshole neo Nazi because once you get used to living with someone you let your guard down...

>just got voted out of the North Dakota GOP district 21 by literal faggot Connor Swanson, the district chair.
What the hell? Chad was a delegate?