Does anyone know specifically what PR firm or strategists got ahold of these kids and made them the only students from...

Does anyone know specifically what PR firm or strategists got ahold of these kids and made them the only students from the school that get TV airtime and thousands and thousands of social media followers?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=wUs9qObj9xU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

keep that thot on twitter

They're so traumatized that their smiles have become more natural appearing

Center For American Progress.

Probably their parents more than anything. their parents have connections to the media. Some of the kids had already done a gun control special before the shooting with CBS.

Idk, but it's someone with a lot of money. There's no way in hell any of these kids are doing this on their own, someone is behind the scenes. I'm also willing to bet most of those kids at that school are getting irritated

Clinton Foundation- PR Division

There are approximately 3,000 other students that went to that school. Surely more than these 3 students have something to say. Surely there are a few that even post on Sup Forums.

They do the same with elected representatives. Have a few reliable stooges they always interview, ignore 99% of the rest.

No, it would have to be a group with direct connection to CNN though.

She looks like eddie furlough from american history x

>Idk, but it's someone with a lot of money. There's no way in hell any of these kids are doing this on their own, someone is behind the scenes.

Yeah but who put them in contact with CNN? Why those specific kids?

>I'm also willing to bet most of those kids at that school are getting irritated
The other students are still grieving and trying to live their lives, as any normal person would do. These fuckers are just milking the tragedy for all it's worth, which will bite them in the ass later on.

These were the only survivors, user.
On a serious note I thought "survivor" was the preferred term for Holocaust survivors. Isn't this appropriating it? Probably fine because it serves their cause?

Women are not funny. Jew girl tries comedy, she even implements non stop Marxism in her routine. You know what to do POL.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wUs9qObj9xU

Would be an AWFUL shame if someone beheaded Emma Gonzales with a machete.

>Why didn't the cops do anything?
Answer.

These people didn't have any friends who were shot. They were the outcasts, the theater kids who hung out on the gazebo with the emos. They were all together during the shooting and their only friends are each other.

The outcasts with rich families and media connections.

Fuck off, we write the stories now.

JEWS ARE FUNNY GET OVER IT.

This is pretty much unreadable the way it's capped.

not anymore

The jews and shills are in here posting malwate infected memes. Be careful what you save

This is diseased bureaucracy at its worst.
>Don't care about kids.
>Don't care about victims.
>Don't care about laws.
>Don't care about society.
>Do care about gaming the system to get funding and promoting.

Literally what is the point of getting more funding for dem programs if your strategy for getting the funding is to knowingly enable your kids and community to rot away from under you and ensure that half your fresh graduates are due to prison shortly after they leave your duty of care?

None of them are exhibiting any classic symptoms of shock or any type of stress disorder. They went straight to the limelight before they bodies of their so called friends were in the ground. It takes a special kind of empty soul to pull that off and it's a wonder cruz was gunning for these people.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Illuminati pedophile ring, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on daycare centers, and I have over 300 confirmed child sex slaves. I am trained in majestic ape warfare and I’m the top pedophile in the entire CIA. You are nothing to me but just another hole to rape. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. Ya think you're hot shit dontcha? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of pedos across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can molest you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in mk ultra techniques, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the CIA and Mossad and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what moloch's retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.