Raildex

What do you guys think of Astral Buddy so far? I think it's nice to have something on a lower scale going on since Railgun is most likely about get crazy with it's new arc. Junko is also a nice protagonist, not a bad choice at all.
On another note, I like how the mangaka keeps in touch with the fans. No other artist that works with Kamachi really bothers, outside of occasionally posting designs.

Too easy, level 5.

What was the poin of Touma losing his memories in the first episodes?

Maybe the yuri shit should be ditched, also some actual action wouldn't hurt and I hope we get magic stuff involved too.

Search for already created threads before you start one yourself, it'll probably die on its own before people decide to post

there is no thread unless it's a retarded stealth thread

Ghost threads are something that's been for ages around Sup Forums and something really precious to Raildexfags, but you would've known that if you were here for as long as the rest of us.

It has Fall Fes in the title. Not every thread has to have "raildex" in the title. In fact, that's only
been a trend for less than a year. The last time we did that consistently, it was before the general purge.

Also ghost threads have been a part of Raildex for a long time newfag.

I wonder who's behind this post

This actually isn't exceptional. Based on some naive probability, here are the results for
Expected 48.8 dubs, got 60
Expected 4.8 trips, got 4
Expected .4 quads, got 0
Expected 0 quints, got 1

We're short on magick today.

Christ what is that thread?

I think the world is ready for the White Queen
Blood Sign soon

Full of autists like all of them. We actually got 20% more digits than expected which isn't too bad

It's pretty enjoyable

>Maybe the yuri shit should be ditched
Maybe you should get some taste

>I hope we get magic stuff involved too.
But it's clear you're an immense shiteater. Magic side has always been the most boring

Ok, do this one I remember we scored a lot.

>non-LNfag spotted

>>non-LNfag spotted
>Thinking there are people who haven't read the LN in these threads
newfag spotted

Less repeating digits total (11.9% more than expected rather than 19.7%) but rarer repeating digits are better represented. Mind the rounding

Expected 56.3 repeating digits, got 63, 11.9% more than expected
Expected 50.7 dubs, got 53, 4.6% more than expected
Expected 5.1 trips, got 6, 18.4% more than expected
Expected 0.5 quads, got 3, 492.1% more than expected
Expected 0.1 quints, got 1, 1873.6% more than expected

>not liking magic
>using the term newfag
>actually thinking most Raildexfags have read the LNs
Sorry buddy, odds are against you. You better stick with lurking

Makes me feel proud that people with your special kind of autism are still around.

>liking magic
>I-I'm not a newfag. N-no one uses that term nowadays!
Sure thing.

>>actually thinking most Raildexfags have read the LNs
Only newfags think they're special by reading something that has been easily available in english for so many years

I love it. It's nice to have some 'street level' Toaru manga and an unlikely protagonist. Kamachi & each illustrator do a great job of showing off the city in different ways. She's also 2cute.

Is this Haimura?

user here has a point, though. Almost all novels are magic based and there's people that haven't read them all or are/were planning to, but I guess you already know that, since you're not a newfag.

I refuse to read it until both the sentient turd known as Kuroko and the /u/shit fucks off. Until then I'll completely disregard it

There. You happy now?

Season 3 fucking SOON

Could you do the probability from the threads back before spring fes ? I don't have one now but if you agree some user will surely find one.

I'm currently running a script that's doing every single thread in the foolz archive with Raildex in the subject

Holy shit our Autism really knows no boundsStill I am curious to see what powerlevel we had then and what we accomplished.

I like seeing the lower-mid tier espers POV in AC. We usually see the drop outs or level 5's, so its a nice way to fill in the setting. It also helps that Junko is perfect in nearly every imaginable possible way without being a mary sue.

MY autism knows no bounds. It's taken about 35 minutes to do 143/454 threads so it should be ready to go to pastebin in a few hours

Holy shit we had 450+ threads in only a few months, that's by far more than 2 threads per day.

More BTFO Shitsaki when

No, the oldest thread on fireden is from October 2015, Of course I'm only going by threads that have raildex in the subject.

> Almost all novels are magic based
Yes and?

Most(not all) of the parts with just Touma or are boring, especially Itsuwa . It's the science side characters that generally make a volume interesting.

And now I realized that desuarchive has 773 threads so I may need to make sure my script works there and get it setup

This generally isn't true after Brexit. Kamachi has made those arcs interesting since then.

You're joking right?

I worded that wrong. I'm including Brexit too.

Brexit wasn't real.

I never thought about it that way.