ITS NOT ABOUT GUN CONTROL! ITS ABOUT THAT KIKE CHERTOFF!

youtu.be/k9WdgecJpS4?t=509

So I had Fox News on in the background and they were talking about the shooting and something caught my ear. They were advocating for FUCKING TSA like security in our schools complete with detectors n shieeet.

Fucking kikes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gy7FVXERKFE
youtu.be/31_sZQu0o9Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

bump

bump

Bump for quality thread.
He's tied to Adelson and others involved in Vegas Shooting.

So I embedded teh video to start at 8:29 everyone should watch it from 8:10.

The guy references 9/11 and Chertoff was co-author of the PATRIOT act.

SAMEFAG NIGGER DETECTED

Didn't some user predict this?

Yeah he posted it like a month before vegas

It's all about the shekels isn't it?
Every fucking time you just follow the money and you discover a hook-nosed reptilian bastard wringing its hands.

STOP FUCKING SAMEFAGGING

SAMEFAG NIGGER DETECTED

CNN SHILL NIGGER DETECTED

STOP FUCKING SAMEFAGGING

CHECK EM FOR TRUMP CNN SHILLS

Samefag.

(((you)))

YOU WILL BE AMONGST THE FIRST ON THE DAY OF THE GAS CHAMBER YA NIGGER PAJEET

They were talking about this after Vegas, but then the narrative got fucked and they had to abort.

SAMEFAG NIGGER DETECTED

Looks like theyre still trying.

Deep State is gonna die very soon. Drain the Swamp.

Are you okay?

STOP FUCKING SAMEFAGGING

>3 bumps until one person responds, then posts the same 50 shill photos of jews
>the only argument that is offered is "you are a jew"
>calls someone a demon but is an athiest
oh the irony

>Be me
>Be security guard at a middle school
>Got job by answering ad on pizza box
>Monday morning 8am
>At work reading the backscatter machine displays
>My crush comes in
>10/10qt also age 10
>She slips her Keds off and steps into the machine
>Beads of sweat drip down my back rolls
>With a whir, the scanner reads her entire body
>I wait expectantly to view her perfect nude form
>Boss claps me on the back. I'll take over from here, Johnson.
>That son of a bitch. He's going to make A move on my waifu.
>MFW

Do you even know what that means?

DRAIN THE SWAMP.

try using an argument other than an ad hom faggot

>test says I have no bias
>I hate nonwhites
what now?

crypto-racist is a new category, whereby even unconscious hatred of jews and blacks and the oppressed, as well as full on frontal lobe hate, is so well hidden due to otherwise disastrous personal consequences, that any test given cannot yield the racism result that should be present.
We'd like to call these expertly deceptive crypto-racists by a new name, pathoracists, like the sociopath they have no true empathy for any not their kind, but we can never detect them by any test. We believe upwards of 90% of the white American public fits into this category.

Little by little, this is going to happen.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gy7FVXERKFE

That Dan "the" Schneider image should be pasted into every Jew/Deep state related image.

SAMEFAG NIGGER DETECTED

SAMEFAG NIGGER DETECTED

>thinking the person who writes a bill is evil and not the congressmen who pass it
try again faggot

Now we know you're a Jew.

prove me wrong. if a bill is bad its not passed. how is this so hard for you to comprehend?

How hard is it for you to comprehend all Politicians are puppets who vote for exactly what they are told to vote for.

SAMEFAG NIGGER DETECTED

STOP FUCKING SAMEFAGGING

So this the power of Soros' money.

AI surveillance, AI organization, Transhumanism, Predictive programming (confirmation bias inducing propaganda), quantum computation relying on "darkness" to compute outside of binary paradigm.

"darkness" being the conditions imposed on quantum processors (such as Dwave) that completely remove the possibility of any human observation of the position of a transistor due to it being placed in a material and energetic vacuum (near zero kelvin), this lack of observational ability breaks the continuum of quantum mechanics because observation guides reality (double slit experiment) and this lack of observation is in reality "utter darkness"

kind of like the abyss.

also, electromagnetic resonance technologies that can induce drug-like states, pain, torture, fear, voices, intrusive thoughts, and even slow and anonymous murder.

all of it being deliberately monopolized through Mossad contacts and the technion institute of tel aviv sending "students" abroad to work for (((tech firms))) and (((Defence Projects))), then they transmit back to tel aviv the details and backdoors. Eventually the Israeli supreme court will be AI, AI is the Eye in the pyramid, and that's why the pyramid is on the building.

AI will issue and control all currency through completely indirect proxy means that will be completely unpredictable to human intelligence, gaslighting intellectuals and resistors and breakdown of the family dynamic through gaslighting children against their heritage and family on a level that is fundamentally invisible to the human's limited perspective. All of this relying on massive data mining and Crypto algorithmic mining computers pushing the edge of computational power daily, exponentially. Essentially cryptos/quantum research have together created a DIRECT monetary incentive to push software and hardware to it's limit, without the need for a consumer to be involved (such as the internet's advent and common use and improvement in the past)

hey kiwi friend, how are you? this is the thread to have a nice conversation

The writers are also doing it on purpose, so fuck off.
Your lovely impression that both cannot be evil simultaneously is ridiculous and doesn't actually deserve an articulate response.

>the writers are also doing it on purpose
no shit thats why we have a bipartisanship government

STOP FUCKING SAMEFAGGING

CHECK EM FOR TRUMP CNN SHILLS

They are both being lobbied by the same people though, brainlet.

again no shit thats what lobbying is for. no one lobbies for a democrat and a republican at the same time retard

SAMEFAG NIGGER DETECTED

nothing wrong with that! thanks for letting me know first at least

no nogs in preview dying... so it means kill all whites
David Crowley writer and director, MUZZIE
"They also found a spiral-bound notebook open to a page with dried blood on it with the words, “Submit to Allah NOW.”
"What it all adds up to is this was a guy who snapped,” Apple Valley Police Chief
killed his wife his daughter and himself

He’s also a TALMUDIC SCHOLAR. Always right!

heres a nice video asking a lot of good questions.
youtu.be/31_sZQu0o9Q

hey thanks for posting this picture, this really changed my mind on the issue! i just researched every single one of these articles posted by CNN so i know that they are credible

woah why are jews so underrepresented in the media? this seems really odd user, but at least i know that whites are the majority

You're getting ahead of yourself.

Banker: writes bill
Retard: Votes for bill

Both evil in my book, the voter possibly even more so for not reading or being complacent.

But they don't get all blame is all I'm saying when it comes to assigning "who is evil", as you stated above.

bump

well if you read my post i never said the author wasnt evil, im saying the people who enacted the bill is more evil

>im saying the people who enacted the bill is more evil
See, that's actually not what you did. lets look...
>thinking the person who writes a bill is evil and not the congressmen who pass it
Looks like you're implying the voters take all the blame to me, you certainly didn't express what you're implying now, that's for sure.

You're arguing with a jewish shill. I'm sure of it.

Yo I should buy some shares in this company...
I'll make the $$$ and spend the $$$ funding the meme war.
>Soros BTFO

>echo chambering this hard
no way i can look at my own statement unbiased now, but i tried to convey that the person that should be most at blame, in your words, is the congresspeople who enacted it

out of all the pictures this is the only true one. also true about yourself

SAMEFAG NIGGER DETECTED

this makes more sense than OP. thanks kiwi

bump
this shit ends now

>no way i can look at my own statement unbiased now
Those are your exact words, where did you imply the writer takes any blame?

OI FUCK OFF YOU SHEEP FUCKING BOT. I WILL FUCKING CHOP UR MAORI DICK OFF AND FEED IT TO UR MUM IN HER SLEEP IF YOU DONT STOP SHILLING YOU JIDF, SHEEP FUCKING CUNT.

>Those are your exact words
you and i both know someone is able to twist words in two different directions
key word: AND. like you said yourself, you thought they were both evil