Why the fuck is no one talking about how David Hogg and La Abomination del las Americas have been getting so much media...

why the fuck is no one talking about how David Hogg and La Abomination del las Americas have been getting so much media exposure. I mean, the majority of activists get no media attention what so ever, yet the media is allowing these kids full media exposure 24/7. They've been interviewed non stop by the media like CNN or The Hill, in a matter of a few weeks, despite them doing absolutely nothing at all. They haven't passed any laws, nor have they done any real activism (ie.greenpeace going to an oil tanker on boat or lauren southern making a documentary on SA).

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/d_m_h_photography/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wUs9qObj9xU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shhhh... you musn't let the goyim know

Literally everyone is talking about this I just had a coworker today ask me what i thought about those anti gun kids and if I think it’s weird that they’re all over the place

I mean that no one is talking about how it's odd that they are instant 'celebs' from doing jack shit

they are talking about this you dumb leaf

You don't have to watch it. Quit your bitching.

here's David M. Hogg's alternate account: instagram.com/d_m_h_photography/
dig deep enough, and you will find:
1. his family members
2. his SoCal friends
3. parents' professions
4. permissions (access to LAX runways)
5. potential ties to Wash. DC (boy scouts troop located in DC area, thousands of miles away from Cali)
6. The school he graduated at
more photos?

Everyone is talking about it and seems like alot of people are skeptical of the whole thing, so the media is out in full force to push their agenda. Youtube and Facebook are deleting conspiracy theories. When you type in "crisis actor" on Google, you don't get a definition, but a bombardment of media sites screaming, "Don't listen to this! Listen to us!"

She looks like a Disney character in real life

Because we all know what the media are and they think they have a winning cast this season. There is nothing new here.

Everybody is talking about it, OP. Do you even internet?

moar

>in a matter of a few weeks,
hasnt it been like 4 days

its all to distract from tge fbi, clintons, etc. they will desperately struggle against repercussions for their corruptionn every step of the way.

Women are not funny. Jew girl tries comedy, she even implements non stop Marxism in her routine. You know what to do POL.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=wUs9qObj9xU

plz where i find moar

Not an argument. When will you fags learn that "hurr just ignore it" doesn't work?

dude literally what the fuck is
i would have a panic attack if i were watching this irl

>why the fuck is no one talking about how David Hogg and La Abomination del las Americas have been getting so much media exposure
Especially considering that they're advocating 1st Amendment restrictions

>1st
lol

I don't know about them, but people are calling on Facebook, Google, and Amazon to effectively wipe the NRA off the internet.

oh

Never let a crisis go to waste. 'They' saw an opportunity to advance their agenda, these teens are the medium they will use. They can appeal to a lot of teens ready to vote and really fuck a lot of things up. This is their push for a blue wave.

>pushing to shut down the NRA for advocating for gun owners rights
>attacking anyone who disagrees with them and attempting to ruin people's lives
>shutting down debate with staged media events
>chilling speech by having media outlets "investigate" places like /pol for questioning their narrative
Damn right they're moving on the 1st Amendment in order to neuter the 2nd amendment

Yeah it crazy. The left is unequivocally facistic. They want 1984 to become reality.

this by showing that "all" teens agree with the narrative of more gun control will >make most teens single issue voters
>make them blue in 2020
this might be bad guys

>(((They))) made an opportunity to advance their agenda

ftfy

>tfw so retarded cant even greentext right

At the risk of being called a concern shill I've lately had this sick feeling about what is to come after Trump's presidency, because they are NEVER going to let someone like him near the oval office again

t. concern shill

well no shit ofc (((they))) dont want another accidental president

People are talking about it and many see through the charade. It's the younger and impressionable generation who buy into this stuff and who will shape the future of our country. They are being handed a platform to espouse their stupid opinions without having them contested. This is perfect for CNN who wants views and Democrats who want to ban guns.

ooo user, its so big

They're young, photogenic, survived a shooting, organized and they're sassy on social media slinging shit at soft target politicians everybody already Hates

What's confusing about this?
There's always a media frenzy after a big shooting, and they are always desperate to find anyone related to talk to. This time the story was handed to them on a silver platter. Genuinely, what is confusing about this

David Hogg and that dyke aren't crisis actors, they're just really good opportunists. I can bet you they didn't give two shits about the people that died and probably egged Nikolas and spoke behind his back indirectly bullying him. They're just taking the opportunity to get as much attention as they can desu. I haven't seen any other mass shot school students get this much attention.

p.s. I will stop at nothing to stop them from getting my guns desu.

My normie dad even thinks it's weird, because some of those kids were talking about gun control DURING THE FUCKING SHOOTING.

What's with these pretty girls with huge tits? Is it the whole kazar Milkers thing? My girlfriend has light skin like this and huge guys and a pretty face and her dad is Israeli ...does this mean I'm dating a half khazarian jew?

Huge tit s not huge guys

Cohencidentally, this was the first majority jewish school shooing.

Blacks are confused because chimpouts in black schools don't even merit news coverage yet somehow this is like anudda shoah.

Here.

Ben shapiros sister? Yes ?