Other urls found in this thread:

melonbooks.co.jp/feature/detail.php?feature_id=1035
softgarage.co.jp/goods/prison_school/
buyfags.moe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Was this a GK?

In case any other pervs wanted to look up Yui's skirt

How can a piec of PVC be so sexy?

Saya came in the mail today, thankfully before the labor day weekend began.

She's so beautiful.

Thanks man.

Picked up a mango from an artist I like.
>still waiting on SAL to bring me my C92 doujins

I want to start getting into this hobby but don't know where to start without risking wasting my money on something shitty. Is there any resources you guys use or follow so I don't shit up the thread with asinine questions? (besides maybe this one)

post it one more time see what happens faggot

i will salt your fields and plow your house

buyfag.moe
retards haven't been putting it in the op lately for some reason

Because mods.

Lurk and see what you ACTUALLY like.

because putting it in the OP automatically transforms the thread into a "general" and destroys the integrity of the whole board. I can't quite tell the difference between the threads that had it in the OP and the ones that don't, but i'm not as well trained in the health of this website as the highly skilled moderation team.

If you're buying something that has already been released, just look at MFC user photos to see what the final product looks like and it looks like something you'd like to own. If there are no photos on MFC, you could ask here if anyone has the figure and what they think of it..

If you're talking about yet to be released figures, you can get high quality if you stick to known good brands like Alter, GSC, Orchid Seed, etc.

>base as big as a small pizza

How much would you guys put on this binning? Something about it is impossibly cute but no way am I shelling out full price for it.

melonbooks.co.jp/feature/detail.php?feature_id=1035

Being a Henreader fan in the west is suffering.

Hard to say, we haven't had any PSO2 scales somehow in the last five years, only the Sega prize figs and some GK's. The prize figs go for a decent amount, up to 12k on Mandy. The Tonyslut appeal is also a factor to take into consideration. However, there's only 27 orders on MFC. I'd say the chances are pretty good that she'll bin, or at least will go for less than 15k.

>Tonyslut
I'v seen this said a lot but what the fuck does it mean?

lurk more. it'll become obvious soon enough

I get that it is some line or version of a figure I just want to know what the significance of it is.

Is this the best Rem figure?
I like the thick thighs.

Personally I like the GSC one the most.

>still waiting on SAL to bring me my C92 doujins
And I am still waiting for mine to be shipped. Fuck why do they have to be that slow

She's cute too, but the open mouth looks jarring.
I also like this one, although I would use the smiling face that comes with it instead.
If any of these three bin, I'm happy.

Tony[ Taka] is an astist. We call his girls sluts because we hate popular things and they're usually scantily clad.

Quality bootleg.

SAL never took more than 3 weeks to get to NZ, what is this shit?

Damn, torpedo-slut is getting another scale. The swimsuit one looks a whole lot better though.

Season two when?

Weird

She's looks like an eldritch, fleshy, tentacled monstrosity to me

I'd rather have the german desu.

She's 13400 on Amiami right now. Considering that she's a 1/6 it seems a reasonable price but I'm not going to preorder anyway; there's a good chance I move on by the time she releases anyway. More than anything I'm just speculating.

I want to get her and her sister, but March is going to already be an expensive month for me. Probably going to go with the GSC pair since they are just as nice but easier on the wallet.

>29,160 JPY

Should I?

softgarage.co.jp/goods/prison_school/

No, you're wrong. It's the world that's a fleshy monstrosity. Now excuse me while I have my lunch of delicious sweet globules.

probably best figure of Rem out there. Glad i pre-ordered her instantly for 9K eheh

Add another 8ky of shipping and if you need to the proxy fees and think about it.

>those last 2 seconds

Reposting these from last thread in case the user who asked didn't see them.

For $25 I have zero complaints. It's a shame that there isn't much of FSN Ilya.

Plus shipping and whatever else?
No.

Is she actually from a show or manga or something or is she an original character?

Her base bothers the shit out of me. It looks fucking nasty.

Lurk forever, newfag

Are you retarded?

I hope e2046 does a bootleg of her. I need that boat butt.

I really like the Haifuri swimsuit figures. They're not as outright pervy as swimsuit figures usually end up being.

Nyaruko is a better eldrich abomination anyways faggots. Saya and Urobucher can eat a dick.

Served up a nice plastic butt pizza.

>e2046
If you like buying disappointment.

Small peek of butt.

You mean
>If you like waiting so long you forget about buying it until you suddenly get the payment request.

I bought a bunch of EVA garbage

Nice tonk user

The Breast lift is nice too

Where can I buy legitimate dakimakura? I mean, not knock-offs like on ebay.

Oh, I'll need to buy the actual pillow too, not just the covers.

Had to go to Home Depot to buy two 1/2" PVC pipes and some rope, but I finally got my new wall-scroll up!

buyfags.moe

glorious

And just one last bit.

Danke

I don't like how the perspective is drawn.

I know, but how else am I supposed to get these kits?

I trawled the auctions after wf but I only saw a couple and she was going for like 30-40k.

Here is all the stuff I picked up yesterday.

Cute user.

Grabbed some robots so people do think I some weirdo who only has cute girl figures

gay

Which one are you guys getting?

Here is everything out of the box

Make sure you enjoy that Over Flag faggot.

That Koto kit looks nice. Koto have me by the balls at the moment.

Anyone?

I will, right now I am looking for GNX-903VW Brave Commander Test Type HG model

>demon robot nanoha
I am twelve and what is this?

I don't like the face. But if she bins hard enough, maybe.

Over Flag is a nice kit. The legs look good on Shinkis too, but I can't find the pictures now.

>REMILIA RSCARLET
Can't unsee.

>old and busted meme girl
Straight into the bin she goes. Can't imagine what it would be like to care about seasonal memeshit girls

Thanks for the update user.
She looks pretty cute and not bad at all for the price. I may get one for myself.
With any luck, we may get something of better quality after the Heaven's Feel movies come out along with a nice Sakura scale.

That was a lucky find, it seems it is hard to track down good OG models. However I do tend to be luck when it comes to find Excellen related stuff.

Rein Weissritter from Super Robot Wars OG

I'm not familiar with the source, but I like the look of the kit. Zoids is probably going to be my next money sink, I can sense it.

I hope you plan to do her up in classic Flag colors, user.

yay, my wallscrolls came in

The Overflag will be in classic colors but I plan to keep the brave its blue color.

Picture Framed Posters>>>>>>>>>>>wallscrolls

i haven't watched it either, i've spent a lot of time eyeing all the different Liger kits
i already have a shit ton of kits in my closet that i haven't touched in a long time though, decided not to buy any more until i grab an airbrush and learn how to use it

>so people do think I some weirdo who only has cute girl figures
?
>X and DX
Nice user.

>Naruto
You're not welcome here.

>he doesn't know that the nanohas are inspired by SRW and Gundam designs

That's why you throw in some robots that ARE some cute girls user.

Is her face supposed to look like that?

she needs to diet

Those are some fine older figures. I have a hard time picking among new releases. Getting into old stuff seems like hard mode.

You have no idea, how hard it is. There is a 1/7 Black Cure Muse and a 1/4 Urd Figures floating around somewhere, but I don't think I will ever get my hands on them.

Hot