It's time

It's time

How many threads will it take tonight before the mods get bored?

I'll be counting.

Just go summit your /feedback/. Also if somebody wants to take on the task of talking to their bitch asses on IRC.

Until that Anons contact goes through and we see what happens. And it would be appreciated. I enjoy discussing faggotry business here.

Go to IRC now. Rizon channel is #Sup Forums. Call mods on thier shit.

These threads have been part of Sup Forums board culture for like a decade what is this mod doing.

You fags shouldn't have ignored this thread

I shouldn't have started getting into Fate.

It's not gay if it's Greek, right?

Anyone have that age old picture of a mod saying that homothreads are allowed on Sup Forums, anyway?

Well there you go : stop flooding the board and try again next week

Take it to the mods, user. I know this is getting ridiculous but talk to them first.

Thanks

Do you know what flooding is? It means having multiple threads up for one thing, like what the mods are trying to accomplish now actually. Homothreads are one single thread.

At no point today had the threads been flooding the board. When one had been pruned, another was made some time after - as simple as that.

maybe if it wasn't all meta and shitflinging

If you keep using your original image I'm fine with this general since it's in the filter but if you change it like that I'll report it every time.

These threads are general. I know some mod said a long time ago that they were fine, but under new rules they shouldn't be allowed, given they're only here for shitposting purpose and no actual discussion. If you want to discuss a particular anime, just create a thread for it

This

A general is a thread that's up 24/7. By definition this ins't a general.
I know you're just shitposting so I'm going to ignore you from now on. Enjoy my last (You).

A general is about a single serie. This is not what these threads are about.

>A general is about a single serie.

Nope, just go to /vg/ and you'll see some generals that are about a general theme, not just one video game series

did you watch his anime?

It's just a newshit mod who doesn't know his way around the place. Keep making new threads when they get deleted and he'll give up in a week or two

This is Sup Forums not /vg/ and we have a single thread per week, why not complain about the actual generals that infest this board 24/7?

You would know if you aren't new.

I complain about them as well, that's beside the point

Stop replying retard.

It's not, because homo threads are not a general.

and a good day to you

Previous two threads were about the series and BL manga with old men

let's discuss tropes you like to see on BL
I myself go diamonds with yakuza-themed ones

They're finally hitting back against you fags

I like yandere.

something along the line or a mafia
I adore the Gentlemen + commoner uke even thought it's cliche.

Domestic BL is very cute. It's not that I never read dark shit, but the cute fluffy family stuff just never gets old.

Dumb jocks are so cute.

>There is a child watching us?!
I'm already sold.

I die for historical jap BL now, even the ones with half bald men. Bonus points if they're samurai.