How big is Mai's dick?

She doesn't have one.

I heard the tie is a symbol for her cock size

Bigger than your dick.

This is a girl?

Yes, Mai is 100% biologically female.

Yes she is. Ignore shitposters.

But smaller than my cock.

I don't know, but why does she dress like a two-bit tramp?

Her outfit is pretty normal.

Nothing wrong with digging hookers, but from what I remember, s/he goes to some kind of academy, right? Who would let their daughters dress like that?

Any of them has defeated the cock? Even once?

She used to go to an academy. And one of her friends had her wear her new outfit.

Who has the biggest?

He was transformed into a woman, brain and all. So not a tranny.

She even craves the dick. Read the manga

What do you mean? All of them are attracted to men.

Litchi.

Mai has too much skin covered, particularly from the vagina bones and below.

Mai's parents didn't complain about her clothes.

>Her outfit is pretty normal.
For a cheap floozy yes it's very normal outfit.

That's an outfit she was given to wear and was embarrassed of though.

So she was given a dress that looks like a whores uniform and became comfortable wearing it?

seriously maifag. Nobody cares about your waifu

no this is a magic book that thinks it's a girl

She usually also wears a cape when outside of combat.

She's a girl. She can get pregnant and everything.

How I get into blazblue?

I really don't care.

If you mean the game you're going to want to just get central fiction because that is the current version and people are still playing. If you mean the story I believe you want to pick up Continuum Shift Extend because I will have the story for the first two games and all you'll have to do then is pickup Chrono phantasma in central fiction at some point to continue the entire plot.

Don't. Get into Under Night

I love that character, but I feel like she's a character that requires you to be playing on a fightstick because I can never hold down the proper buttons with a Gamepad. Shame because I enjoy having full screen normals.

You'll definitely have a better time using a keyboard/stick to play her.

There is NOTHING cuter than a girl who used to be a guy finding out how enjoyable it is to be a girl and becoming more feminine over the course of her story.

Good taste.

Did she also used to be a dude?

I want to know the plot of all games; also the plot of guilty gear if it's possible

No, she's just a cute girl.

Bonus points if she falls in love with a guy. Then it's perfect.

sorry I mean

Yes.

no gender bender, no game

Interest lost then.

I stopped reading the manga ages ago. Did anyone discover her(his) secret?
Is he lusting for dicks already?

She's really fun to play as though

Play the story mode for the games I listed to you. If you want Guilty Gear story I honestly do not have an easy guy for you because you're going to have to procure not just the Guilty Gear titles but some spin-off stuff like Overture. Technically you could just do a Wiki walk and be perfectly fine but if you want to experience the stories as they are presented you definitely need to get your hands on copies or emulations of the Guilty Gear titles.

But keep in mind that Guilty Gear and BlazBlue are not connected in any way.

I figured. I'm fine though at the moment I may need jew puncher and ever since the buff he's better than ever. Also Wagner is too fun not to play

Her friends and some other people know. And she lost interest in women and likes men now.

Is her official story already over?

Actual bonus points if she gives her virginity to a villain, preferentially one that has tried to murder her and her friends in the past.

A new manga series started recently. So no.

Is Maisolev replacement here already? He is right?

>Losing interest in women.

What a fag. Lesbians and bisexuals are a thing after all, nothing wrong with starting to crave for the dick, but how can she stop liking women?

Cuz yuri is boring.

Pretty sure he just took off his trip but still posts in the threads.

>Is Maisolev replacement here already?
It's the same guy with the trips off. Look at the file names and the fact that the same pictures as last thread are being used, and the same arguments.

>fun to play
Your first mistake was assuming that a thread on Sup Forums focused on an incidental character in Blazblue's story would have people who actively play the game in it.

Most people here are probably lore only fans and read the manga/LN or watched the anime.

Boring or not, any healthy male turned into a woman should still show interest in women after the change.

Unless she was one of those beta males who got all red for looking at both men and women alike and was more of a woman than a man, like that kashimashi girl meets girl ex-dude. Or she was always gay all along and simply didn't realize it until the change.

It's another guy. I had discussions with Maisolev and he stops after some hours. This guy held an argument with another guy for almost 3 days.