Clock boy

What ever happen to this faggot?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/FKUWE
dailywire.com/news/13100/implosion-clock-boy-lawsuit-against-shapiro-ben-shapiro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's already getting internsip at Afghanistan on some demolition company firm

deported

Building clocks in a clock factory in Allah's holy name.

Didn't his father get sued or lose a court case or something and fled back to pakistan?

His family tried to sue ben shapiro and lost. Cost a fortune.

He tried to sue got shot down press cycle moved on muzzies no longer pet minority

Well, that's what they get for going up against giga-kike 6000k. Can you post any good articles?

archive.is/FKUWE

dailywire.com/news/13100/implosion-clock-boy-lawsuit-against-shapiro-ben-shapiro

The also sued city and lost.

Ohh, how he blew up so fast!

Got radicalized in Qatar during the summer after his White House visit

What was always shocking to me about it was how normally everyone could see that coming a mile away: the kid was obviously trying to make a fuss to sue everyone he could
But every talk show host had him on as if he were a real deal (tbf Maher called him out)
That's when I first realized we live in a nuthouse

he got a full ride to an elite tech private high school in Qatar ... but last I read he hated it and wanted to move back to US. I guarantee he hates it because the school was full of actual smart arabs, he was exposed for being the attention whoring fuckup retard he obviously is, and they bully him

so take solace in the fact this inbred dummy is probably being tormented every day at school

Working on an atomic clock.

i wish tucker's show was on at 8pm when this was a story. tucker would have roasted this larping faggot

ugly motherfucking shit rat

>archive.is/FKUWE
LOL his dads name is Muhammad Muhammad fucking mudslimes.

He's wallowing in an eternity of BTFO!

Giving this post the (You)

OP the information is out there but you stopped getting spoonfed about it from the leftist MSM that has used his 15 minutes up already. Stop being a lemming and find the real unfiltered information to bring back for your bros here

God damnit, I'm glad that king nig is gone

Mohammed (pbuh) mohammed (pbuh). What a fucking backwards religion.

His lawyer successfully sued Glen Bleck for defimation of character

Is it real? I know it's probably not but I want to believe

Upgraded version

That's their official stated reason why he left.
The real reason why he left was because the country hated his guts and his family was getting ostracized.

fuuyvk

Replaced by David Hogg, another leftist shill that failed.

Anyone remembers how nerds were pissed at him for making shit up and the public taking the bait?

No

Fag tier

:(

real reason he left the US or qatar? is he back in the US or still in qatar, just no longer at the private tech school?

HAHA I ONLY READ THE FIRST LINE AND THEN STOPPED READING HAHAHA YOU FAILED AHAHAHA

Wow thats great, can you imagine what his mega kike lawyers fees totaled?? I hope it bankrupted that little poo's dad

He moved back to the Middle East where his talents were put to use making improvised.....ummm devices.

See the little faggot with the glasses and the t-shirt
Yeah buddy that's his own hair
That little faggot got his own clock factory
That little faggot he's a millionaire

>dailywire.com/news/13100/implosion-clock-boy-lawsuit-against-shapiro-ben-shapiro

He tried to run for president of Pakistan or some bullshit, lost. Then tried to sue the school for discrimination and lost that too

He looks like pedesta

Nigga i love my computer don't do this to me

Kek the ultimate turbokike

Ducking nice flag lmao

It shouldn't be shocking to you. The media is heavily consolidated where 90% is controlled by less than a dozen companies. It's not actually that difficult for them to push agendas. They gave this kid air time because he helped them push the agenda they wanted to push. The people at the top weren't fooled, they just didn't care if he was full of shit. They knew the emotional manipulation and agenda pushing would affect more people than any backlash would.

These programs arent individuals deciding individually to focus on him. It's a coordinated group sending marching orders down to everyone else.

he was already radicalized.

the ruling said shapiro had to pay the court fees, his attorneys fees and these sandniggers expenses

nein

fuck off

ok

Could loose the bottom row and it would be funnier

nogsemen

clock was confirmed faked and staged

Sheeeeiiiiit

He's currently abroad.

nice, subtle

except its the other way around

He's currently fucking one of his 72 virgins.

You have to expand on that. In today's world it can mean two very different things.

Does he live a broad, or is he a broad?

lel

Oh, well we can't have that.

that laundry basket on the shelf really russles my jijab. I need to move the bed to get to it. what could be in it?

anus

That episode and most of the 'Black shooting' episodes red pilled alot of people. I didn't even know things were this bad.

We got to install bombs I mean clocks
Custom turban
Allahu ahu ahu akbar
We got to move these
"Islamaphobes"
We got to bring cool clocks to white hoooouse

Fuck no

penis

These posts are fucking gay but I can't risk it in today's environment.

butt

This is him.

literally BTFO

Literally going to bomb making school in Qatar.

>October 2015, the family decided to move to Qatar, where Mohamed plans to continue his education in the capital city Doha with a scholarship from the Qatar Foundation for Education[46][47][48] and will attend Qatar Academy.[49]

Wish he would have tried that now under Trump

The year before his sisterhad benexpelled fromthe same school fora short time because she said she wanted to blow up the school

Several teachers looked at his "Clock" in the first four class periods and told him to put it away one said never bring it to school again then the next hour he plugged it in and set the alarm to go off so it would make noise, thats when it got official

The photograph of him in cuffs was staged, his dad ask the police officer to either put them on or wait to take the moff until his sister could get a few pictures

plz no

There's no way you actually believe that nonsense. I'm actually laughing at how foolish you sound. Stop watching Alex Jones and take your fucking meds you nut.

first two items are on school rerecord and in interviews with the staff

third item is known frominterviewsinthe police station

Whats laughable is you started sucking cock because you heard spoog taste like soy you fucking cucksucker

Yeah because your sources from a website that shares your nutty world view says it so it must be true *rolls eyes*

you could look it up your self when you take your head out of hilly 'svag

Fak

fug yuo :DDDD

chilll

alabamaa niggerrrr

I skint pls don't

I don't know, but I'd pay good money to have him alone in a concrete room with a baseball bat.

kek

ะค

Great isis tutorial thx famalam

Waaaah

His sister

He launched a Tesla into space...

every one pretended he was smart then his family went to qatar then they tried to sue america while living in qatar because its really expensive relative to any american city

but america has refused to honor any legal cases from their country meaning even if they sued we wouldnt pay. so they came back only to find america will ignore them and their claim for damages as they are foreigners now. and here is the best part they cant get citizenship because the illegals clogged the normal pathway towards citizen ship and the waiting line is like 4 years and its been this way for years. but they are foreigners not citizens and MAGA so they had to go back