Best .45 Cal for Large Hands?

I'm looking for a .45 cal pistol that will feel comfortable in my relatively large hands. I'm new, and the few gun shops I've been to have an amazingly shitty selection of guns, and the 45's they do have feel like they're going to fall forward out of my hand due to the small handle. Any good suggestions from other big-handed Chads such as myself?

I asked this question on /k/ but there are unironically 4 people on that board in a 24-hour period, so bear with me. Also, this is a pol-relevant question because the recent Jew onslaught is prompting me to make this decision faster than I normally would have.

Other urls found in this thread:

pewpewtactical.com/7-best-45-acp-pistols/
ruger.com/products/gp100/specSheets/1702.html
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/heres-why-the-us-armys-wont-be-using-glocks-21433
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

doesnt matter if they dont want to reply to you, it goes there

1911 's are pretty solid. Whats ur budget?

Get an FNX or a M&P45.
Glock is for faggots.
Or a 1911 but if you are gonna have only one 45 handgun might as well max out the capacity.

Glock Model 21. It has a big ass frame that twerks on command.

Forgot to say
>inb4 huuur get glock duuur

pewpewtactical.com/7-best-45-acp-pistols/

FNX is fine for small hands too tbqh.

>ID isn't op's
who are you trying to fool

Fnx45. Fattest backstrap on it. The tactical version with the threaded barrel is going for 850 a couple of places.

Sig P220

True, super nice ergonomics on that pistol.

Fuck off. Glocks are oz. per oz. one of the best firearms available. Safe and Effective. Who gives a shit about popularity, I want a pistol that works.

I have the earlier version, the FNP-45 Tactical. Love that gun.

First of all don't be a cuck. Get a .357 magnum revolver.

Sig. its heavy, plenty of room around grip for big hands.

Double stack 1911s have big grips

>(you)

HK USP Tactical with a Hogue Hand-all or the MK23. Both big gripped fuckers

Just get a semi auto with interchangeable back straps.

Shut up faggot. Glocks were cool until every wannabe operator and his mom started putting pink shit and match grade triggers on carry guns.
Glock fans are fucking AIDS. I say this having owned a few and moved away after I saw how faggots like you think they are raceguns.

and you have to go back

like $650-700

Seconded, especially because .357 will also .38 and 38+p.

Call around the local ranges and see if they loan or rent handguns, it will make choosing a lot easier.

which one maxes out capacity?

I have huge hands too. Get a Sig P-250 and Hogue Overmold grips to replace the stock ones. Fits incredibly well, and looks great.

/thread
Either get the most concealed weapon you can or go all out. This .45 shit is retarded.
ruger.com/products/gp100/specSheets/1702.html
This little big boy right here is all you need.
Its simplicity is its greatest strength, it's literally just a hunk of metal so misfires or faults are almost nonexistent. Accuracy is within fair to superior range.
Grip is mediocre, but the fuck you caring about grip for pussies?! Train your arms and it doesn't matter what grip you have.
23-24 shots within an inch grouping at 15 feet while shooting one handed.
This is the mother fucker you carry on you or in your car.

FNX 1911 or Baby Desert Eagle not the big one in the pic but the police.military model

A double stack 1911 is like holding a 2X4, but seriously - a single stack standard 1911 should be more than enough to grab if you're holding it right.

Any 1911
Sig 227
FNX
Even the Glock 21 is good but it still suffers from terrible shell extraction like all other Glocks, and that can be distracting if shooting at niggers in self-defense.

I can't get a CCW permit because I live in Los Angeles. This is mainly for the home or for running outside after a nigger/spick that just burglarized my car

Honestly the FNX.
The M&P is an excellent pistol with amazing ergo imo.
Theres a reason Glock made the Gen4 a short while after the M&P line was released.

>oz. per oz. one of the best firearms available.

Maybe $ for $ but no oz. per .oz. You are right that they are safe and effective but what's the first thing you do when buy a glock? Start upgrading everything. My Toyota has run flawlessly for 15 years but it's not one of the best care available. The Glock is the same.

You can't tell me a Glock out of the box has a great trigger or sights. Those are things everyone changes because there are much better products available, products that are standard if you move up to something nicer.

Double stack Glocks are pretty thick.

ARGHHHHH
It depresses me just hearing you say that.

Dude if it really is for home protection go with what I said.
A snub nosed revolver 357.
You're wanting pure stopping power and that's what it is.
You're limited to 6 shots, but if you really need more than that you should have brought out the assault rifle anyways.
If a dude breaks down your door you've got six shots to bury that fucker.
If some nignog is trying to break into your car they will run like hell when they hear that boom.
And believe me, I can hear that shit being fired outside the gun range with sound proof walls.

Hickok45 is a big Glock fan. Hmmm who's opinion would I consider if I were OP. A master of firearms (Hickok) or an edgy 19 yo anonomous poster on a Vietnamese image board? Such a hard hard choice.

I bet you like getting into Android vs Apple arguments too, don't you, faggot?

Anyone who says to buy a glock is immediately giving away the fact they know jack shit about handguns. For a couple hundred more you can buy a gun that will actually shoot when you need it too

This. With a crimson trace grip.

The newer Gen 4 with oem night sights are fine for a carry. I haven't touched anything on my G30. But I also don't go around preaching the gospel of Glock.

Why do you want something as weak as 45acp? Modern 9mm loadings have quite a bit more punch to them, 40S&W is significantly more powerful.

If you really need power, get a 10mm.

I have slightly larger hands than normal, but I have girly wrists. I can fire off 50 or more shots with a K-frame S&W in .357 with no fatigue or loss in accuracy. More than a hundred shots, I might feel a bit cramped up in the hands the next day, but not too bad.

go back where?

I've got pretty large hands and the Springfield XD45 5" works great for me. Comfortable, accurate, and the tritium sights are sexah (don't get that white paint garbage). I carry it OWB, sufficiently hidden by a jacket or blazer. Flame away.

FNX .45 Tactical. 15 rounds of .45 ACP, slot cut for RMR (or other pistol red dot), 1913 rail to accept flashlight/laser, and a threaded muzzle. It's also fully ambi, it's the most modern .45 handgun on the market.

Heheheh.
Id consider Hickok a grandmaster of firearms.
Id consider myself a master of firearms, with alot more real world experience than ol Mr. Hickok.
Take it how you want it kid.
Glocks have been a meme for a long time.
I wonder why the Army picked Sig over them for the contract?

Do you even own a weapon? Just how stupid are you? I've put well over 2 or 3 thousand rounds through my Glock and have never had a single jam.

But, let's not talk about your obvious stupidity... instead tell me how much more awesome Android or PlayStation is to Apple or Xbox and why the other is for faggots.

>big-handed Chads
.357 or .44 revolver. Never jams, and you can club someone to death with the handle.

A bit hard to conceal depending on your need for barrel length. Smaller barrels will twist the wrist harder. There are are also smaller wheel guns for weaker men then you or I

I don't care for semi autos, so take my opinion from that angle.

The FNX .45. Its a doublestack pistols so the grip will be thicker and you'll also have larger magazine capacity.

I've never had an issue with my Glock (reliability speaking) but it's far from the best handgun. What annoys the shit out of me are glock fanbois who say it's the perfect handgun, but then go ahead and spend 1000+ dollars swapping out pretty much everything but the frame (but they do modify the frame). If the gun was "perfection" like it claims it is, you wouldn't have to spend extra money to replace stock parts to make the thing comparable to its competitors.

>because the recent Jew onslaught is prompting me to make this decision faster than I normally would have.

Same. I live in PA so it's apparently not that hard. I was thinking a shotgun for home defense moreso than a pistol for CC though. Never really felt the need before and this area is incredibly safe, but I feel like if I don't get a gun soon, I'm going to regret it in a few years.

M&P 45 has different sized, removable grips. Go to a gun shop and ask to use the large size on it. I don't know if you are dead set on 45, but a Beretta 96 is a .40 cal version of the 92 and is very large and comfy. Other than that a fucking hk mk 23 is chunky as hell.

Hicock is also fuckin huge. I think hes around 6'6" or 6'8". His hands stats are maxed

Get a double stack sig makes one glock makes one

Get a Springfield RO or TRP. Politics aside SA is a decent company and they make nice entry level 1911's that aren't ass.

You are a troll or an idiot. I dont like glocks, but there is no doubt they are one of the most reliable handguns ever made.

>Hurr Durr imma pwetend to be op cuz 1911 are in cawl a dooty and that coowl
try harder amerimutt

I haven’t shot one, but the FNX feels so plastic to me. I know someone else here agrees.

But anyway, sig p220, hands fucking down.

>I wonder why the Army picked Sig over them for the contract?
If you drop a Sig it fires. You'd know that if you had guns.

Agreed I've put 2k+ rounds through my Glock 19 gen 4, but there's plenty of better handguns on the market now. I've fallen in love with my CZ P10C which has become my concealed carry gun.

revolver

usp 45 best gun i ever shot.

True but my glock29 is tops in its class

>Glocks were cool

Stopped reading right there.
One design. Zero innovation.

Literally the most simple semi auto pistol
>no innovation

>what's a 1911

Check out the Sig P220, one of the various H&K 45s like the usp or mk23, the double stack 1911s have a pretty good grip for larger hands. You may also like the grip on a CZ97B but good luck finding one to hold without buying it first. Then there's also the 10mm option if you like the CZ frame with something like a Tanfoglio Witness. If you want something low budget, check out a Sarsilmaz K2. It's turk shit but everybody seems to speak positively of them, held a few around me and the grip is comparable to a Sig, maybe a bit smaller. There's also the FN 45s but last time I heard anything about it was all about the squishy grip so take that as you will. Then there's also the Ruger and S&W 45s but can't say much on them. Hogue grip on whatever you get though.

Does anyone else even make a 10mm sub-compact? That's like saying the Falkor Petra .300 Norma is the best in its class...

malvinas

That's not even a good larp by a newfag's standards.

Army went Sig over Glock for many reasons one of which was price:

nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/heres-why-the-us-armys-wont-be-using-glocks-21433

Glock is a quality firearm that's proven reliable and easy to handle and disassemble. But, Sup Forums is a huge hive mind of mongs who group hate what isn't "approved" by the general consensus of 19 and 20 year old know it all neckbeards.

Just get a 7.5 AR

also 45 acp is a trash round because 9mm exists. so just get a glock 17 no such thing as pistol for large hands. ignore all other advise people here dont know shit about guns.

Thicc

7.5 barrel ARs have a difficult time stabilizing the 5.56/.223 round and often result in terrible accuracy due to keyholing. Any AR barrel below 10.5 is something you should stay from (unless it's in something like .300 blackout or 6.8 SPC))

Sigs have triggers that feel much like a Taurus. Edges dig into hands if you really have “large” hands. M&P is a good middle of the road choice. Glock is more reliable from factory. Beauty is in its ugly simplicity. Don’t like the trigger (which is worlds ahead of M&P and Sig out of the box), change the disconnector and a spring or 2 and you have a tailored gun to your liking for an extra $50. I couldn’t care less what people on here say, I have 20 pistols and I know the difference. Pros and cons to each but bar none, there is nobody who I’ve let shoot my Glock who hasn’t asked how to get their non-Glock like that. Truth is they really can’t. Glock upgrades are fit to taste. You can go turbo fag or super smooth short reset. Up to you. Or you can play up your regretted purchase by slamming Glock all day.

Im not wrong though plus glock the only one with balls enough to attempt it.

the .357's ive seen online generally look pretty small in terms of the frame/handle. I dont want like the giant barrels, so do they make large-gripped short-barrels?

this, colt is pretty comfy

True, I'm not dissing on Glocks, they're great guns and battle proven. I just don't believe they're the best available, like so many of the more hardcore glock fans claim.

>muh 45
>muh cuz they dont make a 46

magnum is even comfier

45 is the true mans carry

my law enforcement family members told me that many times you can get shot multiple times with a 9mm and not die, but a .45 usually kills

Only answer
Stay Solid

Oh im not about muh glock i just love 10mm and i wanted to ccw.

Forgot to mention one reason people hated glocks were because their Manley hands couldn’t fit around the Austrian grip made for master race hands. Glock by far for big hands.

>no trigger discipline

Oh yes, there are some damn fine weapons out there. It just makes me laugh when people start larping about how "bad" Glock is.

There are 9mms that will produce 1200 fps

Springfield xD are pretty good. Or sig.

It all depends where you put it, if you're using hollow points and put it center mass that fucker is going down (Unless he's hopped up on some serious shit.)

Also dem fucking digitsndohhhh

I was handling a Springfield today at the shitty store, and that was actually my fave of the day

Pisses me off too

I hate a 10mm for a while but sold it. Trying to find ammo for it wasn't worth the headache, but it was nice to shoot. I liked it.

Manlets cant into glock

Is your retarded ass seriously resting your finger on the trigger?

*had a 10mm

I hate this faggot phone.

I vote for fnx45. I am looking at getting one as well.

Maybe he just got a little excited.

Dude tell me about it, shit like that happens to me all the time when I'm on my phone.