What are your opinions on the following talk radio hosts?

What are your opinions on the following talk radio hosts?

>Sean Hannity
>Rush Limbaugh
>Glenn Beck
>Mark Levin

>never listened but I like him on Fox

>loud and obnoxious

>crybaby faggot weird ass mormon

>Also obnoxious but he's right 90% of the time and very smart.

>Sean Hannity
I like his politics but he argues like an asshole, Tucker does the same segments but comes off likable after destroying the libcuck.
>Rush Limbaugh
Last I tried listening I hated how I could hear his gasps and mouth breathing. His crew and studios having sound bites and angles ready are the only thing that makes it worth listening too.
>Glenn Beck
Ugh, he's like a pro-wrestler talking about winning his championship belt back.
>Mark Levin
Would Gas/10

My opinion is Michael Savage is far better than all of them.

I listen to Rush every once in a while and to his credit he has maintained a traditional, no bullshit conservative stance for decades without being a RINO or neocon. He doesn't go out of his way to talk about red-pilled subjects but he's not a phony.

Beck is just an absolute goofier than a pet coon puppet who tried to sell out to get to the top then got slapped down when he accidentally told too much truth.

>Sean Hannity

Great for boomin'

>Rush Limbaugh

A wreck but still somewhat useful

>Glenn Beck

Too much cheetos

>Mark Levin

Jew

let's see:

crap
crap
crap and...
crap

Is there anyway we can help you convert this to an excel document for analysis? Would you like us to use consistent delimiters (comma, period, semicolon)?

>Sean Hannity
A few steps away from going full on tin foil hat Alex Jones style. When I try to catch him on the AM on my way to work, he just comes off more as a Trump cheerleader than anything. I do give him credit for trying to bring light to things that might be overlooked or ignored at whatever is going on at the time though.
>Rush Limbaugh
The ancient, stalwart, experienced pro. About as vanilla Republican as it can get. Most controversial things he could say would just annoy liberal soccer moms these days.
>Glenn Beck
Long gone are the theatrical THE SKY IS FALLING SO LET ME WRITE ON MY CHALK BOARD days. Much more toned down but still bears that reputation. Hear him on the AM once in a while, comes off more as a political/right leaning Howard Stern more than a full on political commentator.
>Mark Levin
Grouchy. I find him akin to a shill post on Sup Forums, except for the right. He frames his positions then invites liberal callers on the air just to yell at them. I like his views and like his points, but when his show devolves into him yelling at callers almost to the point of name calling I'm turning it off.

>Mark Levin
Grouchy. I find him akin to a shill post on Sup Forums, except for the right. He frames his positions then invites liberal callers on the air just to yell at them. I like his views and like his points, but when his show devolves into him yelling at callers almost to the point of name calling I'm turning it off.

You realize Liberals don't listen to Radio and those are probably scripted callers with Marks Scripted responses??

>but when his show devolves into him yelling at callers

The best part is he does it to his own fans. I'm not even sure why someone would call his show. Unless they are lucky enough to say the exact things he wants the exact way he wants he will rage. It's unlistenable.

This times a thousand. I’ve been listening to him for 16 years. He’s /ourjew/.

>Hypes bullshit and never delivers
>Right on most things, knows how Democrats operate
>Utter faggot and opportunist
> Don't know much about him

Piss
Poop
Farts
Vomit

Savage's biggest problem is he's anti-gun. After the Vegas shooting he ranted that nobody needs "assault weapons".

>>Sean Hannity
Neo-con cuck faggot that wants America BROWNED
>>Rush Limbaugh
Same as above.
>>Glenn Beck
Same as above.
>>Mark Levin
Same as above, but he's a kike too.

This, the rest are shmendricks.

>I like him enough
>Obnoxious
>"FAST TIMMY! STARVE FOR TED CRUZ AS I BOIL MORE FROGS ON LIVE TV!"
>Literally who?

>Glenn Beck

is actually making sense these days

>Sean Hannity

Alex Jones tier tinfoil conspiratard bullshit. FoxNews should fire immediately.

>Levin

always seemed insane to me

>Limbaugh

dottering old fool. stereotypical angry old white man right winger. reminds me of my grandpa.

Beck can neck himself

Very true. So many times people will call signing his praises and he ends up berating them. But in his defense, a lot of really stupid people do somehow get through to him. The only callers he seems to like are cops and military fags. In my opinion he's the smartest talk radio host but lacks charisma, making up for it with his smarts.

photo not altered

checked.
Yeah I listen to a lot of AM and I'm aware of plants. But I also am aware of righteous liberals who think somewhere in their minds that they have the key point that will stump the opposition so they go to things like Shapiro or Milo speeches or call into radio shows.
Also checked.
I've noticed that too. Once in a while I'll listen to his intro monologue, but when it comes to the call portion I tune out. He will cut off and dominate any conversation just to hear himself talk it seems like. The only time I've found him conversational is when a caller is praising him and gushing. Then they get a free copy of his latest book.

There is only one duo that can change the political landscape of today. They will bring the 4th Reich upon us, but they first must join forces again.

Can confirm. The only liberal I know who listens to radio listens to faggotty NPR.

>Sean Hannity

Civic nationalist boomer to the core. Said on Opie and Anthony he's never even THOUGHT the word nigger. His vibe is about the nice, simple times with zero regard for our enemies.

>Rush Limbaugh

Decent enough troll when he wants to be. A little more redpilled on race than the average boomer but still a degenerate.

>Glenn Beck

You know he's full of shit because for all of his diagrams and charts he hasn't noticed Their presence. Totally useless crybaby.

>Mark Levin

A fucking kike. Don't trust a word he says. Read his books, they're simplistic garbage.

Savage is best (albeit a Jew).
Rush is average to below average because he never touches the DQ (demographics question).
Beck is a Christ-KEK

>Sean
Useful
>Rush
Outdated
>Glenn
Dumb
>Mark
Dumb

>Democrat flag.
I know this is just a bait post but as a former lefty it really makes me sad that some on the left are unironically propping up people like Glen Beck, McCain, and even fucking George W. Bush just because they are against Trump.

Why didn't you include Savage faggot?

Ant is great, but Opie is literally a retarded lesbian with enormous breasts

They need each other. Ant is currently losing his mind and keeps dressing up as Frankie Munez.

And the Opster is currently doing Jewbook live shows at restaurants while out of work.

Out of the national talk radio guys, Savage is by far the best. Everyone else is unlistenable. There's some local people around that are decent too though.

I think "new" Beck is great. He has his weird mormon-y moments, but his channel (The Blaze) has a lot of informative shows. Dana, Tomi, Lawrence Jones all got there start thanks to Beck. He also devotes a TON of time/money to trying to stop human trafficking around the world and save Christians in from extinction in Iraq. He literally sends money to this group that trains Christian militias in Iraq.
>Also lots of history shows on the earliest liberal/progressive movements, like FDR and Wilson

I don't think they can ever work together well again. Too much has been said and Opie will never really forgive Ant, even if he could be tempted by the mighty shekel.

I just saw an Opie Tweet from earlier today responding to the Vos thing. It's not even entertaining to hate him any more, it's just boring and sad.

You guys should listen to this to get a smart and funny analysis of the media spin and bullshitery. Very entertaining, folks.

I hate Opie now because he's a gay progressive. I remember when Patrice was criticising fags and abortion, Opie was upset at him. My hatred for Opie will never end.

Right.

>Sean Hannity

More or less a standard Reaganite, mainline conservative democrat; not redpilled and doesn't have much intellectual value but he means well and provides some useful support for Trump on more than one occasion.

>Rush Limbaugh

Best of the batch from what I can tell, seems more realistic than the other "party of Lincoln" types

>Glenn Beck

Hysterical narcissist, no value

>Mark Levin

Some jew, worthless and potentially harmful

My opinion is they all work for the cia.. I used to listen to beck beck alot until it dawned on me he's just another mouth piece for the gubment

Why doesnt anyone ever include Walton & Johnson in their right wing talk show list? I love these guys and they are as red pilled as anyone.

Any opinions on them?

Walton and Johnson is pretty funny. I'm pretty sure they're only on the gulf coast though.

All their shows are just infomercials for whatever book or product they are selling.

>Annoying af, just tows the conservative republican line and tells them what they want to hear. Probably a secret fag bottom.
>full of himself, past his prime
>crybaby Mormon, who lost his job on Fox by going full Alex Jones. Never go full Alex jones
>obnoxious Jew, but smart af, smarter than any of the above. Usually right about shit.

Yeah, they stretch the gulf from Texas to Georgia except Florida. They need better contracts with more stations before they keel over and die. 35 years is a long time going!

Glenn Beck creeps me the fuck out to the bone. He always has too. Weirdest fucking guy i have ever seen. Not sure how he is even able to go in public let alone be a tv host.

>boomer garbage
>boomer garbage
>garbage
>okay but take (((him))) with a grain of salt

>sean hannity
The eternal boomer

>Limbaugh
The Eternal salesman and Iphone shill

>Beck
a subversive crazy who lost his mind and surrounded himself with spooks. If you ever want to know the opinions of the deep state (which are really, really fucking weird) you should listen to his show. know your enemy and all that.

>Levin
Mr. Israel First, America dead last. He salivates thinking about sending American children to die for Israel. He makes outlandish claims about Iran that I have never been able to corroborate. He's extremely dangerous. I suspect he votes full democrat and just pretends to be right wing for the shekels.

The other hosts have some value, Levin is a wolf. I would be very wary of him.

checked. digits confirm

>Hannity
synthetic, fake, tick-tock fuck that sucks nigger cocks
>Limbaugh
Ancient, shopworn, sucks nigger cocks
>Beck
Crazy backstabbing ratfuck loon, sucks nigger cocks
>Levin
Likes to yell a lot, doesn't educate enough.
Sucks nigger cocks as well

> Nut-bar, sycophant and pathetic boot licker.
> Fat, brain damaged junkie.
> Absolute tin-foil-hat whack job.
> Pretentious douche.