Do you think Dicks have any place in an all-female series?

Do you think Dicks have any place in an all-female series?

is this the new kemono friends thread

No

>mods going as low as false-flagging and acting like complete retards in threads they dislike in order to cause a slight derail just so they have an excuse to delete them
How low can you go?

Please don't shitpost in my thread

My opinion is I don't want the characters to have dicks in a doujin for an all female series. I want to hear the justification for it from others who disagree.

release WHEN?

It is almost as if this was being done on purpose.

This is the futa doujinshi shitposting thread.

Again, please don't shitpost in my thread. If you're not here to answer in good faith, go elsewhere.

If you're any experienced at all with otaku culture and you aren't a retarded hardcore yurifag, then you'll easily see that yes, there is a place for them and most people like such things as well.
I guess the angry yurifags are a lot louder than the people who support that though.

Dicks always have a place

Faceless man rape is also everywhere in otaku culture. I suppose everyone who watches SoL shows appreciates that sort of thing as well.

You might have created this thread, but it doesn't belong to you. That's not how it works and I advise you to lurk more.

Is this futa?

yes

They should. The kind of person who calls everyone their daughteru and yells at you for sexualizing them is a product of the current era of "ironic weeaboos", most likely stems from places such as reddit or facebook, and does not belong in this place or have any right to voice their opinions until they acquire a moderate amount of experience with this hobby.

It's better be fucking good.

>It's been weeks since C92 and it still hasn't been scanned.

I prefer they use something else.
Like their tails.

We'll have to see if it even gets scanned since it was released in fucking Taiwan and not Comiket

For my part, if I want to fap,
>solo 1girl
Are the best tags.

>most likely stems from places such as reddit or facebook
Not wanting to see your favorite girls raped is a Japanese tradition as old as the first rape doujinshi. I guarantee I own more doujinshi than you. Don't start this dick-waving contest.

I can and will defend my thread from false accusations of bad faith, like . If you don't like it, you can shove your attitude up your pimply fucking arse.