Is Jordan Peterson the 3rd coming of jesus?

Is Jordan Peterson the 3rd coming of jesus?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CJJUdAXoP-Y
youtu.be/56UmHs_6Cfs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No Zizek is.

Neither. They just oversimply Jung's/Lacan's ideas for those who aren't very bright.

He's breddy gud but not Jesus
also 0/8 b8 m8

Zizek is a crummy commie

define communism

>define communism

More like the Second Coming of Susan Powter

No.

Sniffles is a disgusting commie

Clean your room. Wash your taint. Bleach your anus, pol.

if he is he would be the second coming. but he's a jew tranny commie pedo so no

Jordan Petersen is a brainlet retard who doesn't understand the difference between reddit philosophy and math

clean your fucking face. clean out your bottle of antidepressants. clean off your fucking overpriced satan carpets that nobody bought and your fucking gigantic lenin painting

peterson*

Is his book good? I was thinking of purchasing it, but wanted to know if there was anything in there that I couldn't just learn from his youtube vids.

old fag here this is just another Jane Fonda self help guru you should be ashamed falling for this shit.

I find its more in depth than his lectures and interviews, kinda like how people say read the book instead of watching the movie. More background and more to take in

Jane fonda a a self centered sensationalist leftie.

It's okay to be communist

Your comments lack any prima facie argument or intellect. Have you read the bible? Do you honour your parents and elders?

Have you shaved your balls, son?

Better dead than red

Before you think he’s /ourguy/ watch this . He’s controlled opposition, to be polite about it.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CJJUdAXoP-Y

Do says the natsoc shill, obsessed by JQ and BBC and ethnonationalism and whatever larping faggotry of the moment.

As weak as JP is on philosophy and substantial argument, you’re just an embarrassment. Hurr durr controlled opposition. Bleach your asshole, because you’re getting fucked faggot.

Edgy kid
Better red than dead
What a fraud just like the rest of the "alt-right"

>youtu.be/56UmHs_6Cfs

I get it. His claim is that jews (ashkenazi) are genetically higher in IQ, hence why they are disproportionate in higher positions in society
I dont see this as a conspiracy, i see it as fact.Jews have interbreed for high IQ and use tribalist business strategies to get to the position they are at now, that is fact.

There could be a number of questions as to why he didnt answer that question at that time, id like to hear him explain why himself.

No you fruit, jews occupy positions of power because they use every form of deception, manipulation, exploitation, and subterfuge available to them, while normal people have a moral code and couldn’t live with themselves committing similar acts. It has nothing to do with IQ, how many jewish inventors or prolific writers do you know? They just are very experienced in their craft of slowly destroying other people , they are a metaphysical poison upon the human race.

I meant inbreed. You really think someone with an iq of 80 can deceive an entire continent, come up with the banking system and control MSM? Your the fruit for being offended because you feel inferior as you cant grasp that someone you hate has a higher IQ than you. Yeah their actions are poison, their attempt to rewrite history into a lie for their gain is disgusting, and their use of media and banking cartels to enslave humanity is a crime itself. But denying what is fact isnt going to solve anything. Its like saying a niggr with big muscles who uses them to beat and rape women, isnt physically strong. your argument is retarded.

Actually my argument is that it doesn’t matter what the IQ is on paper if in reality it doesn’t translate into creating useful or aesthetic things. Sure they’re smart, but the fruit of their smartness is poisonous. Ok they make good lawyers or investors but how much of their position comes from nepotism and corruption?

>how much of their position comes from nepotism and corruption

This is what i mean by tribalist business strategies. Rothchilds for example, all the top positions are held by other rothchilds,The strategy is; Start business; train and hire family first, friends second, goy last. This means that the direction of said business stays the same and no outsiders have much influence and total allegiance and trust held within those top positions. Remember all these positions arent just held by jews, they were STARTED by jews.

If we wanted to take over, we would have to compete, possibly adopt a similar trust based strategy, and use creativity to undercut their flaws.

Doesn't matter if they dont create aethetic things, who really cares, thats their place in society, and if we are against them then we need to find facts about them and come up with ways to undermine them

He is Maometh, who shall usher in Zensunni Catholicism

nope just another faggot on the pyre

He's just a fear-mongerer who uses meaningless buzzwords like "cultural marxism" and "post modernism" and spends large swathes of his time asserting that there are marginal differences between races and genders against a nonexistent enemy that supposedly proclaims completely equality. He critiques objectively based criticisms with objectively based criticism and pretends to value the individual while he collectively stereotypes any group he doesn't like or is not a part of.

> meaningless buzzwords like "cultural marxism" and "post modernism"
> nonexistent enemy that supposedly proclaims completely equality

fuck off back to reddi