Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QoSqMIKmt2w
youtube.com/watch?v=O3yCeWiqrRA
youtube.com/watch?v=evRsZT-R2bA
youtube.com/watch?v=xc7cZdTLcFw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Proof or fuck off

>NSA director goes to Trump Tower to warn him of FBI spying
"Welcome Admiral Rogers, mind if I call you mike? Mike, I've been expecting you for some time and before you start on the federal bureau of losers. And I mean yuge losers. I've known they have been listening to my calls, the calls of my staff, and others. I've known for some time.

You see, when I was a young man, my uncle. A great guy. Really smart, like really smart. I consider myself a stable genius but this guy was something else. He showed me something that changed my life, and perhaps the fate of the rest of the world, forever.

My uncle Dr John Trump once worked for the FBI, back when they were better, not great, they had a lot of problems then too, but not as bad as they are today. And while working for the FBI my uncle was assigned to review the inventions of the late Nikola Tesla.

You see where I'm going with this, Mike? I'm sure you heard of the Philadelphia project, right? It was a colossal failure for its time. Huge tragedy and ruined some contracts from Mr Tesla. But the principle was there.

The manipulation of both space and time through harnessing the power of electromagnetic frequencies. The world is always in motion. Just learning how and when tells you soo much. Once you understand the ebb and flow of space and time. Words lose meaning. You don't need to say words the right way, you just need to use the right words at the right time, even if they seem weird or strange. And like that I have been able to use my words with the knowledge that I have gained through the inventions of nikola tesla to know every event as it unfolds.

Mike, this meeting will be in the fake news media. In fact, they are talkin about it right now. I don't want you to mention it, it will slide through the media. We'll be moving our office to give the impression to the media that you told us about the illegal FISA warrants, because in a year or so that's all going to come out"

youtube.com/watch?v=QoSqMIKmt2w

youtube.com/watch?v=O3yCeWiqrRA

youtube.com/watch?v=evRsZT-R2bA

youtube.com/watch?v=xc7cZdTLcFw

This kinda relates to my conspiracy theory that Bitcoin hashes are solving computations for Trump's time machine (or something relevant)
It's clear for whatever reason the NSA is full of /ourguys/ and snowden was to discredit them and pass off illegal activities of other agencies on them.
NSA wrote about cryptocurrencies and contributes to encryption.
The CIA and the NSA don't seem to get along, and Sathoshi completely bailed when the CIA starts asking questions.
Just my thoughts on it, I don't take it too seriously yet.

CIA is with us.

I don't believe the alphabet soup agencies are purely partisan for long. It's clear that there are persistent power struggles between groups in these agencies.
Consider that only specific types of people are able to get in for starters.
We likely have /ourguys/ in all the agencies but it depends how much ability they have to exercise it.

No. The only struggle is finding out where the jews and cryptokikes are and kicking them out.

Can confirm that NSA is full of /ourguys/ . I did some work, with my dad laying stone, for a guy that just retired from working for the NSA for 25 years, and I mentioned something about the Jews controlling shit, and he agreed. He found out that I was about to get my degree in electrical engineering, and he offered to send my resume to some of his friends. Hopefully, I'll get the opportunity to be a glow in the dark NSA nigger.

BUMPPPPPPP

Congrats user.
I wouldn't be suprised if in 20 years Sup Forums does become the new illuminati, especially once normies forget about this place.

>You don't need to say words the right way
>You just need to use the right words at the right time, even if they seem weird or strange
>And like that I have been able to use my words with the knowledge that I have gained through the inventions of Nikola Tesla to know every event as it unfolds

>hurr durr Drumpf talks like a five year old
As sad as I am that so many people seem hopelessly bluepilled, it's entertaining to watch people in the media legitimately not realize that he's a genius and is going to crucify them.

If I told you the US government was testing quantum links in satellites, aircraft, and ground stations since 1998 and that we've been using weaponized quantum co-location to zap shit with high energy gamma photons...would you believe me?

No, because you clearly have no idea what the word "quantum" means in computing.

The race to the quantum computer (assuming it's even possible to create one and not just a theory) and the AI race between the US and China will be the nuclear arms race of the 21st century. The race to 5G is small potatoes compared to what'll happen after that milestone is reached.

No it won't. Not after we drain the swamo

PEACE AND PROSPERITY is coming.

Trump is the biggest kike loving president ever. You've all been duped.

wtf i love hillary now

>Doesn't realize Trump is about to fuck with gun control.

That'll never happen. It's a point unrelated to the thread, but banning any kind of currently legal guns is political suicide and everyone knows it. That's why Obama didn't touch the issue when he had both houses of Congress.

>much bump stock ban
There's a reason why the NRA supported a bump stock ban before the bodies at Vegas were even cold. It doesn't fucking matter.

I remember him talking about how bad Belgium and France had gotten the day before big happenings in each and the Tesla time machine buzz starting on Trump. Cool timeline to be in

bump

bump